• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
reall cool stuff in rito china art contest

i totes want thissss

lux_0.jpg

and thiss

WmHJs7i.jpg

and thiss

wv34Nv6.jpg

Kenai

They're gonna nerf that ish aren't they?

Probably, which is annoying since they technically did just nerf him pretty hard. Makes me feel like they aren't adjusting him properly. Could do with a rework? That item list looks pretty dumb for an ap assassin imo, yet it's probably his best set.

nope, mostly mid and sometimes top

she's my most effective champion by far, i'm 20-3 on ranked in all three seasons combined. it's a super small sample across many seasons and metas, but u know, it's a pretty nice number.

and no i wouldn't play her support as i don't really believe in mage supports. except maybe annie

I'm surprised you don't like Cass more. I am only Silver elo and I know she's not super popular but I have been kinda wrecking with her lately. That and I know you used to play her pre-rework. Is it because of the mobility?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Don't attack the tank...

Everyone attacks the tank...

OK let's try that again and this time focus elsewhere

Then people go why are we sucking

Gaaaaahhhh

zkylon

zkylewd
q2tXJpK99HRJO882

i want this

but like a more cute less angry version with more pink in it

I'm surprised you don't like Cass more. I am only Silver elo and I know she's not super popular but I have been kinda wrecking with her lately. That and I know you used to play her pre-rework. Is it because of the mobility?
i like cassi and she's def strong, but i dunno, i don't like her enough to play her often

also she kinda creeps me out

are the runes different this season
nope, they're the same

Don't attack the tank...

Gaaaaahhhh
this is dumb, if ppl are attacking the tank they usually have no choice to do anything else

if the enemy tank was ignorable ppl would ignore it

you should help your carries attack the backline, not demand it

Don't attack the tank...

Gaaaaahhhh
thats called peeling. chances are if you can't blow up the tank with everyone on your team attacking it at the same time you're doing something wrong.

zkylon

zkylewd
building a banner of command on aram and watching the all mage enemy team try to kill the mega cannon minion with basic attacks is hilarious

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I can't seem to win a ranked game today...

We'll stomp lane, get my ADC fed. Get decent vision on the map so my team can get objectives. We'll start off ahead and then my teammates IQ seemingly gets halved instantly and they run off without the team and engage 3v5 or get caught out because they don't know what wards are. I should start recording and posting my games again because something isn't right here. Or maybe I'm just trash.

I gotta be taking crazy pills or something.

Newt

We'll stomp lane, get my ADC fed. Get decent vision on the map so my team can get objectives. We'll start off ahead and then my teammates IQ seemingly gets halved instantly and they run off without the team and engage 3v5 or get caught out because they don't know what wards are. I should start recording and posting my games again because something isn't right here. Or maybe I'm just trash.

Time for some Newt intervention.

Sofo

I just had one of those "mysterious landmarks" do the thing it does (glow and then fade away) while I was trying out Cait in a bot game and let me tell you, that shit scared me. I'm not sure if it's because I upped the volume or maybe on the surrender@20 videos I had the volume down, but that stuff is really loud, what the hell.

Also, dear god does Cait's autos feel nice. So crisp.

Such a dumb game lol. Here's the game for the curious, it was pretty eventful.

Duo with Newt - Redemption Game (featuring packet loss D:)

Might still be 360p, give it time to process to 720p.

It's allowing me to play 720p already! Watching.

Nekofrog

Banned
YRix0Ml.png

Katarina at the start of the game: "Don't feed."

ok kat

1348778638428.gif

edit: oh and to have some actual conversation, the new yellow trinket upgrade is broken and will be nerfed soon. no way they keep it the way it is now.

i was warding out of my mind with it and not paying any cash for it like i usually do.

Sofo

Katarina at the start of the game: "Don't feed."

Never understood that, when people say that. Unless you are encountering a troll, who would purposely want to feed ??_?? and I assume most people around your elo know how to play from behind, lol.

Idk, makes no sense to me, lol. It's like saying, hey don't die IRL. Well duh.

zkylon

zkylewd
Never understood that, when people say that. Unless you are encountering a troll, who would purposely want to feed ??_?? and I assume most people around your elo know how to play from behind, lol.

Idk, makes no sense to me, lol. It's like saying, hey don't die IRL. Well duh.
i don't think anyone knows how to play from behind

not even lcs teams are good at that

Sofo

i don't think anyone knows how to play from behind

not even lcs teams are good at that

Well, not perfectly, of course, but I'm sure that unless you just reached your powerspike, and have some room for outplaying your adversary, you can play a bit more defensive, or at least just not run head to head on the 1v1.

Idk, the whole "don't feed" statement unnerves me kinda, lol.

zkylon

zkylewd
Well, not perfectly, of course, but I'm sure that unless you just reached your powerspike, and have some room for outplaying your adversary, you can play a bit more defensive, or at least just not run head to head on the 1v1.

Idk, the whole "don't feed" statement unnerves me kinda, lol.

don't get unnerved

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

we should duo, ive been wanting to play more adc.

V_Arnold

Kat's Ult should be the same, but dealing constant damage (i.e. hard nuke against single target, just peel against multiple targets).

Like encouraging you to ult against single enemies.

I know, it runs counter to her ult's visuals, but hey...Riot gotta Riot. :D

I remember part of the reason Riot nerfed Talon when he rose to prominence was that his assasination was AoE and therefore great in teamfights, so he lacked weaknesses. I always felt Katarina was more problematic in that regard since she has AoE assasination and resets, so, even though she can win a teamfight with her first salvo, she doesn't need to.

Sande

Kat's Ult should be the same, but dealing constant damage (i.e. hard nuke against single target, just peel against multiple targets).

Like encouraging you to ult against single enemies.

I know, it runs counter to her ult's visuals, but hey...Riot gotta Riot. :D
I don't know about constant. I think she should be able to do 50% of the max damage to single target and 75% to two targets (in comparison to 33% and 67% currently). To offset that they could reduce the damage by maybe 15%. That would be a buff to single target damage and a nerf to multitarget damage while still encouraging her to ult multiple targets for maximum damage. Of course the problem with either of these would be that her damage would feel more random and she might feel punished for attacking large groups because individual champions would take less damage and couldn't be bursted as easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom