• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
i find summoner's rift to be way more interesting because the pacing feels like it evolves as the game progresses. it's slow at first, with basically a lot of 1v1s and just thinking where the jungler is, then progresses into invades and vision wards and small skirmishes over dragon and buffs and turrets and eventually turns into huge 5v5 teamfights and pick off tactics and just playing the team's composition, specially if you're ranked 5s

like realizing what your team's supposed to do, splitpushing, sieging, denying vision and picking ppl off from fog of war, sneaking barons, trading objectives, stalling out the game so you can outscale, finding the right teleport plays or the right wombo combos, there's so many different options of what to do that when the game's playing half right

yeah, it may often just boil down to one lane getting fed and the team playing around it, but the coordination and teamplay is what makes the game so much fun, specially on ranked 5s

i don't know if any of that exists in botminion, but i don't make broad statements about it based on ascension :>

Just imagine her tinny v.
no

stop it

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Hey guys. I'm taking ideas for the next OT: anything you think should be in, whether it's advice, links, topical jokes or expertly cropped nsfw pictures. Either post or PM me.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just imagine her tinny v.

Da fuck?

ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ

Poro icons.
facebook_profile_poro_13_1.png
facebook_profile_poro_13_2.png

facebook_profile_poro_13_3.png
facebook_profile_poro_13_4.png

facebook_profile_poro_13_5.png
facebook_profile_poro_13_6.png

facebook_profile_poro_13_7.png
facebook_profile_poro_13_8.png

facebook_profile_poro_13_9.png
facebook_profile_poro_13_10.png

facebook_profile_poro_13_11.png
facebook_profile_poro_13_12.png

facebook_profile_poro_14_1.png
facebook_profile_poro_14_2.png

facebook_profile_poro_14_3.png
facebook_profile_poro_14_4.png

facebook_profile_poro_14_5.png
facebook_profile_poro_14_6.png

facebook_profile_poro_14_7.png
facebook_profile_poro_14_8.png

facebook_profile_poro_14_9.png
facebook_profile_poro_14_10.png

facebook_profile_poro_14_11.png
facebook_profile_poro_14_12.png

zkylon

zkylewd
oh it's a carnaval thing

getting the achievement of winning three games on an all-skins premade is gonna be rough with my broke ass friends

oh it's a carnaval thing

getting the achievement of winning three games on an all-skins premade is gonna be rough with my broke ass friends

you only need 2 friends with skins.

Commando Garen, check. (free)
Riot Tristana, check. (free)
Ghostbride Morgana, check. (free)

+ free mystery gift from Rito.

DeadNames

Banned
Just played a normal with my bronze 5 friend.

Holy shit. never again.

The lack of wards, poor decision making, blaming and toxicity is just too much.

Blizzard

Banned
is AD fizz a thing right now and why? did a pro play as him or something?

my god i see it everywhere
Yes, I think it was used in an LCS game or two this season. A team I was on got destroyed by it in silver once, but I also had one on my own team and they did very poorly. I kind of wish people would not even try it.

Nekofrog

Banned
It's not so much AD Fizz as it is on hit Fizz. BORK/Devourer into full tank bruiser. The devourer/bork mesh well with his W.

Mind you it's like every other devourer; if it falls behind it's worthless.

Blizzard

Banned
I was talking about it with Panda and it seem sort of weird on the surface. I think of Fizz as a burst champion rather than a champion sitting Udyr style for rapid repeated autoattacks. I guess if you can get 2 or 3 autoattacks off with BOTRK it's worth it though.

Edwardo

Anyone play Kennen regularly?

I tried him tonight and it went decent. Glad was annoying in lane, but our J4 ranked plenty and the kills I got kept me in there.

I built items like abyssal, zhonyas, rylais, sorc boots, and haunting guise. I just wanted to stay tanky enough to last in fights so our MF could go to town on people.

If there's a unanimous vote to kick a player, kick them. Everybody would have kicked that guy. Then give that person a 5 minute ban and everybody else goes back to queue. This garbage in ranked is so stupid. Heck, limit kick votes like re-rolls in ARAM. So you can kick maybe once or twice per day.

So you want to play Heroes of Newerth then?

Anyone play Kennen regularly?

I tried him tonight and it went decent. Glad was annoying in lane, but our J4 ranked plenty and the kills I got kept me in there.

I built items like abyssal, zhonyas, rylais, sorc boots, and haunting guise. I just wanted to stay tanky enough to last in fights so our MF could go to town on people.

Try attack speed Kennen for a real treat.

Maddness

Hmm, there hasn't been a skin out in a while that I've needed to buy day one. Please Riot, give me something I need!

I'd really love a new Gangplank skin. I also wouldn't mind a new Brand skin, but i'm also conflicted on that because I love Zombie Brand so much. One of my top 3 favorite skins.

Edwardo

I'd really love a new Gangplank skin. I also wouldn't mind a new Brand skin, but i'm also conflicted on that because I love Zombie Brand so much. One of my top 3 favorite skins.

I have a couple GP skins. I don't play him that much anymore. I was thinking they just released Sultan GP, but that was back in 2013.

Maddness

I have a couple GP skins. I don't play him that much anymore. I was thinking they just released Sultan GP, but that was back in 2013.

His Special Forces one is the one I use. And yeah, it does seem like Sultan came out recently, but it's amazing how much time flies.

Edwardo

His Special Forces one is the one I use. And yeah, it does seem like Sultan came out recently, but it's amazing how much time flies.

Same. I bought Special Forces back when it was on sale a while ago. I think Minuteman is the other one I have. It's either that or Spooky, I forget. So many mystery skins to remember.

Sofo

Just won a game that we shouldn't have won.

tifJ7Z1.png

I was Annie mid because bot was premade (Twitch and Amumu -never got sightstone) and I couldn't go top because I have nothing for it.

Anyway, I played like trash versus Malzahar but I got a kill on him despite our jungler not knowing what to do.

Fast forward (my cs score was really low past midgame) we keep having the timer for dragon but our Nocturne keeps showing top to split push regardless of dragons. At one point they had 5 dragons and Baron vs our 1 dragon. We get to the point where they are really strong but Twitch keeps getting really nice ults and at this point I just act like a peeling Annie support (with items).

In the end, they threw and we won, but damn, we should have lost that, we didn't deserve that at all lol (at least not on my end).

Edwardo

I dunno y'all. Lately my games have been going one of two ways. Either we smash all of their lanes/jungle and win, or we get ours stomped and lose. I haven't been having close back and forth battles at all lately.

Don't know if this is a good or a bad thing. I've been hovering around the bottom of Silver 1 for a couple days now. I know there's a long season ahead, but I really don't want to be stuck here lol. It only took me just over a week to go from Silver 5 to 1, which took me an entire season during 3 + 4, so here's to hoping.

Godan

I dunno y'all. Lately my games have been going one of two ways. Either we smash all of their lanes/jungle and win, or we get ours stomped and lose. I haven't been having close back and forth battles at all lately.

Don't know if this is a good or a bad thing. I've been hovering around the bottom of Silver 1 for a couple days now. I know there's a long season ahead, but I really don't want to be stuck here lol. It only took me just over a week to go from Silver 5 to 1, which took me an entire season during 3 + 4, so here's to hoping.

Yip been the same for me.

Got a teemo support this game. Looks like i will be picking uip a sightstone as the jungler as he will think his shooms are good enough.

Sofo

OK. Just dodged a normal, get into lobby and 3 people lock in TP/Flash "bot", Blitzcrank, Shaco and Heimerdinger.

wtf ?_?

I asked to support and they were like "support mid or top", what the hell, am I pre-30 or what?

Leezard

OK. Just dodged a normal, get into lobby and 3 people lock in TP/Flash "bot", Blitzcrank, Shaco and Heimerdinger.

wtf ?_?

I asked to support and they were like "support mid or top", what the hell, am I pre-30 or what?

It's just a 3- or 4-man premade that want to do something cheesy, it happens sometimes. Sometimes you face a teleport + revive 5-man team as well.

Sofo

It's just a 3- or 4-man premade that want to do something cheesy, it happens sometimes. Sometimes you face a teleport + revive 5-man team as well.

I'm absolutely fine with people doing these weird things, when it's a 5-man premade, but c'mon, not with strangers. Just rude!

Their 27/12 Rango with 20 stacks thought he was about TP from their middle bush, red side, to backdoor us:

Code:
Taw Mey: Honored nami
Taw Mey: dat bubble won the game

Game winning Q.

DeadNames

Banned
Their 27/12 Rango with 20 stacks thought he was about TP from their middle bush, red side, to backdoor us:

Code:
Taw Mey: Honored nami
Taw Mey: dat bubble won the game

Game winning Q.

I love it when that happens.

Back when I played a ton of Yasuo, we were wicked behind one game. Fast forward to the last teamfight and I land a tornado on their super fed Quinn that won us the game.

Bruiser Yasuo OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom