• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won my only Nemesis game. Enemy gave us Braum, Taric, Nautilus, Lulu and Ziggs. Apparently Taric Jungle is pretty beastly because he carried quite hard (I went ADC Lulu).

We gave them Sona, Rumble, Nunu, and um, I forget the rest. I just know they Jungled Rumble even though they had Nunu.

Leezard

nice! I'm completely green when it comes to Monster Hunter, so you and scy are gonna have to teach me not to hate it
I think the most important part in the beginning is to not get stuck on all the tutorial quests.You get 2 mandatory gathering tutorial quests, but then you should be able to go start hunting quests, once you get a choice of 3 quests. It's not mandatory to do every single quest, so don't do it like Einbroch and get stuck 3 hours on the tutorial quests. :p

Since MH4 has online, we should be able to do a few hunts later. :)
Your new avatar is screwing with my brain lol.

Just because I swapped or the avatar itself?

It was a tough decision to switch, but I couldn't resist after seeing those Valentine's cards.

Edwardo

Just because I swapped or the avatar itself?

It was a tough decision to switch, but I couldn't resist after seeing those Valentine's cards.

O because you swapped. Whenever someone changes theirs it messes with me just because I usually go by avatars to see who's who.

garath

you guys made me check what mine is. Ew. I forgot it was Diana. That was ages ago.

I browse GAF the right way - no avatars, no images.

The thing about MH I don't get is the lack of feedback. There's no monster health bar and no way of knowing how well I'm doing. I understand it's not a button masher and combos require precision and timing but I'm still wailing away at it for 5 minutes.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
The thing about MH I don't get is the lack of feedback. There's no monster health bar and no way of knowing how well I'm doing. I understand it's not a button masher and combos require precision and timing but I'm still wailing away at it for 5 minutes.
Well you know you're doing damage to a monster if you break some of it parts like horns, tusks, etc. You can also tell if its at low health if it runs away limping and extremely low health when its limping away fast.

im pretty sure monster hunter tri had a hp bar for monsters.

kind of baffling how they randomly decided hp bars werent necessary for an rpg anymore.

Maddness

Is Janna top really a thing? I played against one last night. Unfortunately for her I ate her lunch with Darius. I was thrown off a little by it, though.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Hello LoL Gaf. I've been out of the game since the end of season 4 while only playing a few ARAMs with some friends.

I'm curious about info as to how the game has changed. I don't really care about what champions are meta but if anything like the structure or pace of ranked games has been changed. I noticed the change in the bases that allow one team to pass through but not the other. Anything else like that I should be aware of? I'm planning on playing through a variance of aram and normal games until mechanically I feel sound again but information is always valuable.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Hello LoL Gaf. I've been out of the game since the end of season 4 while only playing a few ARAMs with some friends.

I'm curious about info as to how the game has changed. I don't really care about what champions are meta but if anything like the structure or pace of ranked games has been changed. I noticed the change in the bases that allow one team to pass through but not the other. Anything else like that I should be aware of? I'm planning on playing through a variance of aram and normal games until mechanically I feel sound again but information is always valuable.
Laning is the same in LoL except that jungling has been revamped. All monsters are now different too.

Newt

People gotta stop assuming that if someone is Korean they'll automatically play well. Piglet was picked up while he was in his slump.

Like look at Seraph, that guy was garbage by NA standards.

Blizzard

Banned
The funny thing is, Katarina's ult has been nerfed so much that I feel like I can ult more often as other champions, practically. 75 seconds even if you DO get a kill, and TONS of champions have ways of stopping it. Exhaust also drastically lowers the damage to prevent resets, though exhaust has a > 60 second cooldown.

That pretty much goes along with my Katarina performance in general though. I had a 70% win rate until Katarina was remade. She was apparently strong after the remake, yet I've pretty much always been awful with her since then, whether it's in gold V or silver V.

For the new OT:
tumblr_njh59d5Dr71smc94do1_540.jpg

clemenx

Banned
Could have been TL Forg1ven :(

It sucks for everyone involved that the reason is that he's an asshole. It'd be better for everyone if it was just performance.

sleepykyo

Seems like they had better luck with Keith anyway. Even if Piglet was at the top of his game (which he doesn't seem to be), there are still the communication/synergy issues getting in the way.

2f20dec57002ec6ef4f74c961683769b.png

TL's coach retweeted that for a short period of time.

Nx5JA7q.png

Having watched a couple of his streams, I can believe it. Almost every other sentence was a biting criticism of the jungler/adc/support and that was what was translated. Lord knows what the unfiltered translations are like.

garath

Some kids have serious issues. Doesn't matter the nationality. You're getting paid good money to play a video game. Get your attitude in check.

it's really disappointing to hear he's like that, considering (from a public point of view at least) those guys made a huge effort to try and help him fit in.

Sorry buddy but just because Faker isn't carrying your whiny ass doesn't mean it's everyone else's fault you're playing like garbage,

zkylon

zkylewd
damn, that's depressing

seems like piglet really regrets his decision of leaving korea

like, i would imagine xpecial actually being an upgrade from pmd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom