• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
i actually thought cop wasn't too bad, really felt like edward cured his passive play

it's more than curse is a passive team overall, which is why all their games are so boring (and gravity's too)

it's really disappointing to hear he's like that, considering (from a public point of view at least) those guys made a huge effort to try and help him fit in.

Sorry buddy but just because Faker isn't carrying your whiny ass doesn't mean it's everyone else's fault you're playing like garbage,
i mean, to be fair, the whole team looked off since he arrived. like literally all of them have been playing bad, not only piglet

cwmartin

Is qt the most desired free agent right now? I imagine his play style has changed abit since going streaming only, but I can't imagine he hasn't gotten any attention.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Is qt the most desired free agent right now? I imagine his play style has changed abit since going streaming only, but I can't imagine he hasn't gotten any attention.

I doubt it. Guy makes a lot of money from streaming and isn't on par with guys like Cop or Turtle.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
So if Brand last hits with one of his fire abilities, does that make the target a filet minion?

gebcJZk.png

Sande

? kat does full damage to all targets, 10 ticks each.
Which is 33% percent of the max 30 ticks. I meant that she would basically have 15 ticks on a single target, or 30 ticks with half damage. So amplified damage on isolated enemies making her more of an assassin while also removing some of the team-deleting potential she has.

subtles

Piglet spent an entire night on stream complaining about his SKT coaches iirc. I stopped watching his stream when I got tired of his attitude - this news is not surprising to say the least.

I've been overseas for the past few weeks, playing on EUW with a different account and the server's been nothing but jokes (in many different languages, to boot) loool

I'd play ranked but grinding an AP page is taking forever :(

I was a bit sad that I couldn't find a Gaf chatroom on the server :eek:

zkylon

zkylewd
Which is 33% percent of the max 30 ticks. I meant that she would basically have 15 ticks on a single target, or 30 ticks with half damage. So amplified damage on isolated enemies making her more of an assassin while also removing some the team-deleting potential she has.
that would be pretty bad imo, katarina's kit is all about doing aoe damage in teamfights so she can get the resets

teh thing to change about kat is making some of her damage dodgeable and some of her kit fuckapable, so she actually takes some skill to play and a bit enjoyable to play against

Leezard

Piglet spent an entire night on stream complaining about his SKT coaches iirc. I stopped watching his stream when I got tired of his attitude - this news is not surprising to say the least.

I've been overseas for the past few weeks, playing on EU with a different account and the server's been nothing but jokes (in many different languages, to boot) loool

I'd play ranked but grinding an AP page is taking forever :(

I was a bit sad that I couldn't find a Gaf chatroom on the server :eek:
Are you playing on EUW? We do have a couple of gaffers here, and the chat room usually have 3 put 4 people, most afk or ingame though.

subtles

Are you playing on EUW? We do have a couple of gaffers here, and the chat room usually have 3 put 4 people, most afk or ingame though.
No idea why my phone deleted the W. ;_;

Yep. EUW.

Zyklon

How is Ori this season? Jayce was gutted and TF is in limbo.. Tell me she's alive? !

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Which is 33% percent of the max 30 ticks. I meant that she would basically have 15 ticks on a single target, or 30 ticks with half damage. So amplified damage on isolated enemies making her more of an assassin while also removing some of the team-deleting potential she has.

so you are seriously suggesting that katarina's ult deal 1125+375%AP+562%bonus AD to a single target?

are you sure you're not joking?

zkylon

zkylewd
How is Ori this season? Jayce was gutted and TF is in limbo.. Tell me she's alive? !

ihzPuZL2i68Z4.png

u tell me ;_;

shittiest games of my life tho, she's fairly ok, although the mana nerfs really hurt her specially since athene's pretty shit but she's not awful or whatever

i don't think she needs a buff, just needs a nicer meta

subtles

As long as we don't find ourselves in a Tear era with Ori, we'll survive.
please no

The fact that Ahri is Riot's poster child is really sad. The sustain on top of her kit kills a part of me every time.

on another note

Despite having not played Twisted Fate since World's, I find it mildly disturbing that I know what card an opp. Twisted Fate is about to pull out . It's like a song I can't get out of my head.

subtles

Nothing as they're separate observations. I just saw an Ahri, chunked to 60% health, heal back up to nearly full health and dodge a gank with that $ ultimate.

Flash was still available.

I personally like seeing FOTM champions gutted, as long as they aren't mine.

Ahri however will forever be immune.

please understand

DeadNames

Banned
Nothing as they're separate observations. I just saw an Ahri, chunked to 60% health, heal back up to nearly full health and dodge a gank with that $ ultimate.

please understand

I hate watching underplayed champs become FOTM then subsequently nerfed.

zkylon

zkylewd

please understand

ahri just got big nerfs -__-

Ahri has terrible design. Keep her in the dumpster.
says the draven player

subtles

No Zyklon, that's merely an "adjustment."

I hate watching underplayed champs become FOTM then subsequently nerfed.

I honestly hate the "Pro players" and "Freelo" mentality. Seeing underplayed champions every once in a while being used by a player that clearly understands them genuinely brings an element of excitement to games. The Jungle Nidalee that decided to try it out in a Ranked game and goes on to misuse the champion does not.

I think my tipping point was after spending the entirety of my first Ranked season maining Jayce, World's comes around and I can't even pick him. I think he's in a decent place now, but the irritating bit is that the people that had him gutted moved on to ruin someone else's main. T_T

Ferga

i got a new 3DS with Monster Hunter 4 and Bravely Default

drop me your friend codes

1049-1274-7067

Same. Got a special edition MH4U XL.

Here's mine
3153-3989-7000

Hope you go into bravely default without knowing anything about the last part of the game.

Turned from an awesome jrpg into a repetitive pile of boring for me :\

Same. Got a special edition MH4U XL.

Here's mine
3153-3989-7000

Hope you go into bravely default without knowing anything about the last part of the game.

Turned from an awesome jrpg into a repetitive pile of boring for me :\

unfortunately I know all about it, but it's only the last part so it's w/e. I'm sure I'll enjoy the ride to that point at least.

Also, added!

Bacon

Draven is about 100 times better designed then ahri but I don't understand why draven was brought up in the first place

I should try Ahri jungle again, it was really fun to play. Those ganks.

Probably will try again when my mid is Zed, or something that doesn't use the blue buff. I need the blue buff even worse than Anivia or Amumu, lol.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Draven is about 100 times better designed then ahri but I don't understand why draven was brought up in the first place
Draven has extremely high damage and his kit is made for pure offense. He used to do even more damage before his passive was changed from bleed to extra gold on kills.

zkylon

zkylewd
plot thickens...

fenix: piglet and me are bestfriend,, if u watching piglet streaming, know that`s mean. and piglet never said me and sup bad PLZ....

yusuilol:
I deleted my second Piglet tweet, it had a rumor in it that is probably incorrect and I don't want to spread that type of thing! Sorry

xpecial: Just fyi, we never scrimmed vs C9T. So anything @YusuiLoL has said is a product of a long game of telephone, if not made up.

still weird cos the yusuilol thing was retweeted by a team liquid coach

Talents

Banned
plot thickens...

fenix: piglet and me are bestfriend,, if u watching piglet streaming, know that`s mean. and piglet never said me and sup bad PLZ....

yusuilol:
I deleted my second Piglet tweet, it had a rumor in it that is probably incorrect and I don't want to spread that type of thing! Sorry

xpecial: Just fyi, we never scrimmed vs C9T. So anything @YusuiLoL has said is a product of a long game of telephone, if not made up.

still weird cos the yusuilol thing was retweeted by a team liquid coach

I actually watch Yusui stream every time he streams and have watched him for the past year or so. He's actually a really chill and fun guy to watch. I was watching him while he was streaming today while the drama happened, and after he deleted the tweet, he actually said that he is 100% certain that 2/3 of what he said in his tweet is true, he just deleted it cause he didn't think it would cause this much shit.

It's pretty obvious that TL is also in max damage control mode, they can't just come out and confirm all this shit because what happens if they want Piglet back in the future? Also, TL's coach pretty much confirmed that this is true by retweeting Yusui's original tweet.

zkylon

zkylewd
I actually watch Yusui stream every time he streams and have watched him for the past year or so. He's actually a really chill and fun guy to watch. I was watching him while he was streaming today while the drama happened, and after he deleted the tweet, he actually said that he is 100% certain that 2/3 of what he said in his tweet is true, he just deleted it cause he didn't think it would cause this much shit.

It's pretty obvious that TL is also in max damage control mode, they can't just come out and confirm all this shit because what happens if they want Piglet back in the future? Also, TL's coach pretty much confirmed that this is true by retweeting Yusui's original tweet.
yea, but like always, people can just tweet whatever and we'll all eat it up

i hope piglet "reforms" or whatever as i really enjoyed watching him play during the skt glory days

they should bench his ass even long if he can't figure how to NOT behave like a petulant child. these sorts of people learn through pain. being benched will hurt.

yea if the rage-quitting scrims thing is true that's pretty indefensible

edit: according to Fenix and Xpecial (twitter) apparently it is false after all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom