• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to learn the swain god imo

In season one I was pretty good with him for my elo bracket

y3A4VtE.jpg

Ocho

You guys and your silly champs. There's only one true champion, and that is Morgana. Even Riot knows it. I should Morgana mid/top more.

No other skin in the game makes me want to play a champ more than Lollipoppy. I just love everything about it and Poppy is hella fun to play regardless, but very difficult as well. I'm just 3-8 with her in ranked, lost the last 6 in a row, but I'm gonna play her just because I bought the Lollipoppy skin. I'd make her face my avatar on gaf if not for my current avatar being so awesome.

If you do this, then you really shouldn't complain about people trolling your games.

Ok, I'm going to give Twisted Fate a try. Any tips? Looking to go AP, by the way.

29% atk speed from runes
Longsword and 3 pots start
Avarice blade
Zeal
Finish Shiv and vamp scepter
BF sword
Finish IE
Cutlass
Finish botrk
Start and finish last whisper
Defense item
Zerk boots in there somewhere
21/9/0 masteries

This is AP, by the way.

Leezard

Just the other day I had 3 games in a row with dreadful trolling/teammates. I've played Poppy 12 times total for the entire season. I forget how long the season is.

a couple of those trolling teammates could have been trolling for his twelfth time this season as well. There are 10 players in each game.

Ferrio

Banned
Bayonetta 2 is pretty good, man.

I'm going through Bayo 1. Never did get far in it originally because the PS3 version was such a POS. I couldn't make it past 2 chapters because the framerate would piss me off so much.

edit: Also I have yet to win a hexakill game and I've played like 5 of them, what a horrible horrible mode.

drawkcaB

Valkyria Chronicles pc port announced. I've been waiting for years because I refuse to hook my ps3 back up to finish it

I stopped about 1/3 of the way through because the load times were absolutely atrocious. Hopefully the PC port fixes that, definitely willing to try that game again.

Also, how do I not figure this out before:

Oppenheimer and Schrodinger

29% atk speed from runes
Longsword and 3 pots start
Avarice blade
Zeal
Finish Shiv and vamp scepter
BF sword
Finish IE
Cutlass
Finish botrk
Start and finish last whisper
Defense item
Zerk boots in there somewhere
21/9/0 masteries

This is AP, by the way.
Umm

Ferga

Ok, I'm going to give Twisted Fate a try. Any tips? Looking to go AP, by the way.

Don't pick it before the enemy. He is really terrible against assassins. And syndra. (I seriously don't know what the hell syndra is. Is she an assassin or a poke champ? Why the hell is she both? Kha zix got his ass handed to him because he was an assassin+poke champ)

At least 2 movement quints on him.

Don't go the noob build of building lich bane early. People argue that building it at all is a waste of gold but I find its uses as a 5th or 6th item when you have 600+AP from other items.

Zhonyas if you want to do flashy stuff or rabadons if your team doesnt have wave clear

And memorise the card rotation. it goes blue-red-yellow.

And I don't know whether my 200ping is a huge factor in this but you have to anticipate the next card coming up.

E.g. When I press W to pick a card while its rotating and it's on yellow, I get blue. I have to pick the card before to get what I want.

Leezard

Sounds nice, a new adc would be interesting.
And memorise the card rotation. it goes blue-red-yellow.

And I don't know whether my 200ping is a huge factor in this but you have to anticipate the next card coming up.

E.g. When I press W to pick a card while its rotating and it's on yellow, I get blue. I have to pick the card before to get what I want.
Yeah, that's only your ping. With a lower ping, you press W and get the current card.

Bacon

Well. Damn.

At least I've kind of gotten use to it.. What a handicap :

You'll playing tag in the river with your new bud... as you slowly kill him.

I had 200 ping on Saturday because my internet was acting up and it was borderline unplayable for me. I'm usually at 100ish which is still bad. I certainly wouldn't touch ranked with that kind of ping.

Ferga

I had 200 ping on Saturday because my internet was acting up and it was borderline unplayable for me. I'm usually at 100ish which is still bad. I certainly wouldn't touch ranked with that kind of ping.

I'm diamond with that ping yo

Actually, I got diamond with 250 ping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom