• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to destroy tonight. I'm going to fucking eviscerate the enemy with my machine gun card throwing god. I'll be on in 30-40 minutes if anyone wants to duo.

NA servers are dead.

GG boys.
Normally I'd be mad but I just got piping hot large fries from McDonald's. Seriously, they legit made them while I waited. It was like a 5 minute wait at the window. They're piping hot and the best fries I've ever at from Micky D's.

E: I'm at home now destroying them and they're still super hot in my mouth. These are god-tier.

Bacon

Normally I'd be mad but I just got piping hot large fries from McDonald's. Seriously, they legit made them while I waited. It was like a 5 minute wait at the window. They're piping hot and the best fries I've ever at from Micky D's.

Did you get a pumpkin pie?

I'm watching you ;)

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
this is the 5th birthday celebration it seems

how nostalgic.

Almost did, got two earlier today. It would have put me over my self-imposed daily calorie limit so I didn't. I eat junk food but I still try to stay under certain calorie amount so my workout gains aren't totally destroyed,

Pumpkin is trash food there?

This is insane. Maybe if they didn't charge nearly $50 for a pack of skins I would actually spend money on the game and help them build some more/better servers.

Blizzard

Banned
McDonald's Pumpkin pie, yeah. I can't imagine it's healthy. 240 calories of mostly sugar, fat, and carbs.
Apologies for off-topic, but you're concerned about 240 calories from the pumpkin pie (110 from fat, and 29g of carbs)?

But you got large fries, which have 510 calories (220 of which are from fat, and 67g of carbs)?

There's 10g of sugars in the pie but otherwise it seems to me you would be better off with the pie and no fries at all. You could have had TWO pies and still been under the calories, calories from fat, and carbs.

Blizzard

Banned
This is insane. Maybe if they didn't charge nearly $50 for a pack of skins I would actually spend money on the game and help them build some more/better servers.
I didn't need to. Charge a reasonable price for goods and people will give you money for them. Charge insane prices and they won't. It's pretty simple really.

Wikipedia claims Riot Games made $624 MILLION in revenue in 2013. Sadly even if you bought a $50 pack of skins, I'm not sure it would make them get better servers.

Also, $624 million suggests that people are giving Riot money for the skins. If they weren't, the price would presumably be lower.

Apologies for off-topic, but you're concerned about 240 calories from the pumpkin pie (110 from fat, and 29g of carbs)?

But you got large fries, which have 510 calories (220 of which are from fat, and 67g of carbs)?

There's 10g of sugars in the pie but otherwise it seems to me you would be better off with the pie and no fries at all. You could have had TWO pies and still been under the calories, calories from fat, and carbs.
Well I had two pies this afternoon. Four in one day just seemed too much, although I would have gladly ate them. I had 500 calories left on my daily allotment so it was either large fries or two more pies.

drawkcaB

Just a heads for everyone, but there's an undocumented change in the latest PBE patch. When you click "LAUNCH" on the client it plays a big short "gong" sound (not accurate, but I can't think of a better way to describe it). For those with headphones, you have been warned...

zkylon

zkylewd
hKoRt0Jqy0aud34g

i really like this officer sona

i love the headlights on her hair

Blizzard

Banned
Happy thing: I finally got onto the NA server after a long queue, and got into an ARAM game. Most people on my team played well and we won!

I traded Xerath to someone else for Maokai. I did decently as Maokai, and whoever ended up with Xerath went 31/5/25 in under 21 minutes. I felt I made the right decision giving Xerath away after that.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Leveling a smurf with a friend to teach him the game. Playing solely bots till he is comfortable enough to dive into the League community.

Anyone here in NA looking to make their smurf grind to 30 a little less boring add uncommonfate.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
100% winrate Heimer continues

You may be wondering

"But senpai, your KDA is shit. You didn't do anything!"

To the untrained eye this may seem like an accurate statement. But as you can clearly observe from the awesome double void staff build I was doing massive DPS but kept having my rightful kills stolen by worthless carries like Newt and Ocho.

"But senpai, void staff passive doesn't stack!."

Fuck you, the donger stacks what he pleases.

23qwerty

You may be wondering

To the untrained eye this may seem like an accurate statement. But as you can clearly observe from the awesome double void staff build I was doing massive DPS but kept having my rightful kills stolen by worthless carries like Newt and Ocho.

Alright there Bjergsen :D

Woo 3 wins in a row tonight :D

Sofo

I love that op.gg now has contribution for kill. Waiting for EUW to finish its maintenance on this site though! It's been down for almost a day or two?

I really wanted to do ranked yesterday but I dozed off on the sofa ._. I will probably do 1 or 2 (4th and 5th placements) see how it goes from there. After all I am already Bronze 4 from Ranked 5s, so might as well get these placements out and see if I do better (I think I should?).

But also I need to do some normals! So if peeps are on, would love to do some.

Pd. Got my hexakill icon finally!

You may be wondering

Let me go mid in one of those games and I'll dominate.

Ferga

Unbeatable Heimer god.

How the hell did zed end up with 15 kills. I never felt like he did anything in fights besides creating a legendary fizz for us to handle.

Sofo

I feel like the game is not running well? I was vs bots and my Q as Vayne sometimes wouldn't work or it would be delayed (no downloads/ping problems on my end) also when bot Taric got Condemmed, he wouldn't actually get condemned, just stood there and stood still until I killed him. Happened to Trynda with him too.

So bizzarre. Also I will never buy Vayne, I am so terrible with her ._. If I play her so awkwardly vs bots I can't believe how terrible I would be on PvP lol. Like I still outdamaged everyone but I was sooo sloppy. >_>;

I have 4800 IP and I think I should buy Caitlyn. She looks boring but I feel I need "easy" ADCs like Trist and Cait in order to get eased into the ADC position. Wanted to buy Lucian but after what Costy was saying about the range and lack of peel in rankeds, I'm kinda swayed away from him. He does look fun though.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Caitlyn isn't really easy. Being so auto-heavy she winds up being mechanically intensive if you really want to get the most out of her.

Sofo

Caitlyn isn't really easy. Being so auto-heavy she winds up being mechanically intensive if you really want to get the most out of her.

Sorry I worded that poorly! I meant more in the line of an ADC that isn't mechanically intensive as far as skill usage goes, but more in the line of being careful with positioning and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom