• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Oh shi
xczxczxc.jpg

I can't help but want this on Sona lol.

Tizoc

It scales with AP? This is going to be the new Lich bane. I bet Kassadin would love it.

Well this one applies the passive on spell hit not on the next AA like Lich Bane, etc.
Like it'd do the bonus damage if Zyra's snare thorns connect, etc.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
lb and nidalee wont be hitting multiple targets though.

champions with reliable ranged aoe and limited escape potential will love it, so xerath, ziggs, ori, zyra, etc.

drawkcaB

Like it'd do the bonus damage if Zyra's snare thorns connect, etc.

Not necessarily. Other spell related effects (Rylai's, Liandry's) don't work on spell hit, they work on spell damage. Zyra's plants can proc Liandry's for example because plant AAs are coded at spell damage.

My guess is that on hit spells means the spell has to connect either on click or as a skill shot, which I assume means that Singed poison, Amumu despair, Swain ult, etc. won't trigger the damage effect (because holy cow that sounds broken as fuck).

I dunno about this item, honestly. I think Riot is going to miss the intended mark because of the on spell hit damage. I think it's supposed to help burst mages but what happens when you give this item to Ziggs and he gains move speed and an AoE damage spike on his bombs?

zkylon

zkylewd
the ap item is kinda interesting, cos it looks super good on someone spammy like cassi, but since cassi's aoe is kinda weird, so i dunno.

i'm guessing it should be pretty godly on most of my champions like ori and syndra and lizzy. aoe, short cooldown kite mages with low mobility, this is really a god send to them. i imagine you'll buy this instead of zhonyas as a third or fourth item depending on the game when there are no zeds or jayces running around. and i'm guessing it's gonna be mandatory as a sixth item since you're adding an huge amount of damage to your kit

i dunno about ahri cos only her q can actually hit that 4 people (not that with ori and syndra or whatever you're reliable hurting 4 people) but also her cooldowns aren't really all that short to constantly get stacks

also it's gonna be absolutely broken on nidalee and katarina

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Not really. Karthus' Q and E would benefit more from this than his long CD ultimate.
e would constantly waste it on minions. q isn't a great way to hit multiple targets either, but gtting free base damage and scaling on the ult? that hurts.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/02/218-pbe-update.html

- Autoattack enhancers (Kassadin passive W, Teemo passive E etc) do NOT proc the item.
- The item can NOT be proct on towers with abilities. (like Azir W.)

- Karthus can proc the new item on every single ability (except for his W), the ultimate will only choose one target, sorry guise no penta Shivs.
- Cassiopeia can proc the item on every single ability (and its super op on her)
- Kassadin can proc the item on every single ability.
- Ziggs procs the item on every single ability.
- Azir's soldiers can proc the item but can NOT stack it with their attacks. Azirs tower does not interact with the item.
- Katarina procs the item on every single ability.
- Zyra procs the item on every ability too, If her plants work like Azirs soldiers (and they should) they do proc the item but do not stack it via AAs.
- Karma procs the item on every damaging ability.
- Ahri procs the item on every ability.
Adding a few more.
- Heimerdinger: Now it gets tricky: His turrets AAs DO NOT proc the item, their empowered attacks DO. Every other ability procs the item.
- Teemo: Procs it on every ability except his E. Have fun.
- Twisted Fate: Procs the item on his Q, shouldnt work on W due to being a enhancer, havent tried tho due to my pc dieing.

Some interactions.

drawkcaB

e would constantly waste it on minions. q isn't a great way to hit multiple targets either, but gtting free base damage and scaling on the ult? that hurts.

Replacing one of Karthus' other items just in order to deal 100+0.15AP on a 160s cooldown is straight up stupid.

Kenai

enjoy

iVGIQxcsRSMbP.png

had to delete the left paw cos it looked weird

it's basically the same avatar image just in like gaf avatar size

if anyone wants an avatar like this just lemme know. here they are all in their ori-less heresy: http://promo.las.leagueoflegends.com/es/fiesta-de-mascaras-2015/rewards.html

Thanks a ton zkylon, i really do appreciate it. Ziggs is still my fav even after all the nerfs (except Karma but there is no Karma poro :X )

edit: Man that new item soulds really, realllllllly good on Ziggs. And a lot of other champs. I hope when it's nerf it not overnerfed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom