• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone truly counter Corki?
I'm not asking because I'm having trouble...on the contrary, it's me who keeps picking him in ranked haha.
He just counters so many ADCs or offers me escapes from prominent supports. I don't even like using him he's just quite good and I happen to play him well. It's kind of like how Doublelift hates Tristana but she's often meta so he's forced to master her.

Skux

Oh man, that is brutal.

cmm.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
Just lost a 1:14:11 game. Had 562 minion kills. :(

The most heartbreaking part was, about an hour in, we had 4 alive, only 2 enemies, and minions pushing up into the base mid lane. No inhib, just 2 towers. Sivir can kill those nexus towers and inhib super quick.

Guess what happened? 3 went for the top lane tower, which was armor-boosted by having no minions nearby. They didn't get it, I died going mid thinking they would follow, and the game ended after another 14 minutes of pain.

Jeff-DSA

I decided to queue up. Have a Yasuo in champ select saying that he thinks he can ult three per team fight. Let's see...

Edit: all my teammates are bronze, their entire team is all silver. :|

Edit 2: Lee Sin just asked what ability he should start.

FML

zkylon

zkylewd
iAzmUwqGyfiki.png

had one of those let's all praise the support games

trying to bubble kalista so painful. specially when said kalista is challenger

also i really liked your sell spellthief to buy aegis "trick", leezard. ended up going frozen heart first item and kept it a bit longer but it feels like the gp10 is just no longer needed after one or two items

Jarvan and Janna both losing some of that "hidden power". Seems ok, I guess.
j4 isn't really losing hidden power as the aura doesn't give armor since a while ago. i'm confused why they removed the self armor while they kept the attack speed buff. or why they kept the armor shred. those are way more hidden than his own armor buff (which at this point just could be replaced by better base stats)

i still think the tank route should be the one rito should go for him, just nerf his damages and i still think my "flag gives ms when running towards the flag" idea would be much better thematically than the attack speed thing that he has now

Tizoc

I decided to queue up. Have a Yasuo in champ select saying that he thinks he can ult three per team fight. Let's see...

Edit: all my teammates are bronze, their entire team is all silver. :|

Edit 2: Lee Sin just asked what ability he should start.

FML

i GOT Lee Sin once in ARAM, I did OK but I had completely no idea what weapon to build on him; Last Whisper, Trinity or Hydra?
All I know is that he can be tanked to high heaven and still wreck your shit.
For that matter, I loved getting random kills from his Q projectile.

Leezard

http://i.minus.com/iAzmUwqGyfiki.png[IMG]

had one of those let's all praise the support games

trying to bubble kalista so painful. specially when said kalista is challenger

also i really liked your sell spellthief to buy aegis "trick", leezard. ended up going frozen heart first item and kept it a bit longer but it feels like the gp10 is just no longer needed after one or two items
[/quote]

Glad it helped. It's a simple thing to do, but it's easy to forget.

[quote]
j4 isn't really losing hidden power as the aura doesn't give armor since a while ago. i'm confused why they removed the self armor while they kept the attack speed buff. or why they kept the armor shred. those are way more hidden than his own armor buff (which at this point just could be replaced by better base stats)

i still think the tank route should be the one rito should go for him, just nerf his damages and i still think my "flag gives ms when running towards the flag" idea would be much better thematically than the attack speed thing that he has now[/QUOTE]
Fair enough, it's more proper to say that he lost a "ball of stats" spell. I think it's going to hurt his early game jungle clears. That's a lot of armor he's missing.

Blizzard

Banned
I hate this game.
You're a grown person and can make your own choices. But, with all due respect, have you posted any positive experiences in the last several pages? Most everything I remember you posting seems to suggest that you're going down in ranking, have not enjoyed the game in a while, and yet continue playing. Possibly even playing a lot.

I don't know how much time you're spending on it, but speaking as someone else who probably only rarely enjoys the game (yet I've spent what must be thousands of hours playing), maybe you would be happier taking a month or two off? You can always go back if it turns out other things are worse.

Jeff-DSA

Newt's status caught me off guard and gave me a chuckle.

tu0mtnp.png

I just played Jinx for the first time in a long, long time. I think it's crazy that I forgot just how strong she is. Sorry Miss Fortune, I love you, but I might need to set you aside for a little bit.

Sofo

So a friend got really upset at a Nemesis draft game we had and he's been fuming for a couple of days and not popping up on Teamspeak (he's not that bad at playing but he tunnels a lot and he did it and I think he got pissed off at himself lol).

Anyway, I guess he felt he was rude to use and gifted me...

O37pCNg.png

(text is an inside joke)

I feel I just joined some sexual offenders list... :(

At least Tibbers looks like a cute and deadly carebear!

I've kinda wanted to try it but I've been spreading myself too thin on new champs lately. Saw Oddone doing real well on it. What do you build?

I went Devourer with Trailblazer into BotRK and Trinity Force and then GA

but I was hella fed. You could probably go Devourer in TF or something. It's a pretty expensive build

How are his initial clears? It seems like that would be really rough.

no his clears are easy. he takes reduced physical damage on his passive. I just went AD reds, armour yellows, 5% in CDR blues and some MR, and AS quints. 21/9 jungle masteries. Started Krugs with W and smote them. Levelled Q and did red. Did blue. Got E at 3 and ganked top. Easy.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Actually tried playing something besides support against actual humans last night. Went Lissandra mid. I managed to die less than 10 times. That's a thing, right? RIGHT?!? T_T

Fracas

#fuckonami
Nemesis draft is so damn fun. I've actually found some champs that I'm interested in playing (Skarner, Karma) that I never would've touched before.

I wish Sona's early-game wasn't so anaemic. It's poor to the point it's boring as fuck playing her until about 25 minutes in.

Mmm? Sona can be pretty brutal bully if you enemy have low mobility and eats all your Q's but yeah She is pretty boring like the entire match unless you adc becomes a killing machine and snowball.

League of Poros |OT| Now with 100% more poro-snax, ty Braum.

I giggle at Poro-Urf and Poro-I am not blitz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom