• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadNames

Banned
If there's 1 champ I never seem to beat, it's Riven.

Between her stupidly low cooldowns, retarded damage, and mobility I always end up dying to her.

fddhfgjfgj3nuei.png
NUyttbn.gif

Tizoc

Mejias Ez is annoying.

Well here's a list of champs I'm thinking of getting which would you recommend?
Nautilis
Jayce
Yorick
Rumble
Nocturne
Graves
Urgot
Fizz

Nev

Banned
tanks are allowed to die as long as they absorb a ton of cooldowns in the process.

Some absorb a ton of cooldowns and can still oneshot the carries, like Vi and Jarvan :)

Meanwhile Nautilus, Zac, Volibear, Sion... you know, actual jungle tanks, remain absolutely useless and irrelevant to the meta because Vi and Jarvan have better CC, tankiness and triple the damage.

Bravo riot!

DeadNames

Banned
Some absorb a ton of cooldowns and can still oneshot the carries, like Vi and Jarvan :)

Meanwhile Nautilus, Zac, Volibear, Sion... you know, actual jungle tanks, remain absolutely useless and irrelevant to the meta because Vi and Jarvan have better CC, tankiness and triple the damage.

Bravo riot!

Agreed 99%.

Sion is pretty good.

Bacon

Voli is awesome. Tanky as hell and can put out pretty good damage with bite and ult, especially early game.

Actually I haven't really used him this season. Not sure how he fares in the new jungle.

Einbroch

Banned
What do you guys think about Shen?
I enjoy him a lot when I play him.

With a good team, I think Shen is a really strong, sleeper pick. Much like Malphite, your sole job is the make sure to not feed your opponent and to farm as safely as possible. If your team knows to not run away when you ult in and to stay close to the opponent, you're golden. I hate it when I ult in and the person I ult runs for the hills.

I love Shen.

With a good team, I think Shen is a really strong, sleeper pick. Much like Malphite, your sole job is the make sure to not feed your opponent and to farm as safely as possible. If your team knows to not run away when you ult in and to stay close to the opponent, you're golden. I hate it when I ult in and the person I ult runs for the hills.

I love Shen.
I am glad people share my love of Shen.

Nev

Banned
She has a health shield and decent base stats. I'll give you the damage and that J4 needs to die but come on.

She has better base stats than Nautilus, Leona, Braum, Malphite, Renekton, Shen, Sion to name a few, she has a retarded shield, a knock up gapcloser and a ultimate point and click ultimate gapcloser that is basically "fuck your positioning with 1 button", not to say with one or two damage items only she can twoshot carries.

Don't fool yourself m8, she's as cancerigenous and deserves to die as much or more than J4.

They're probably the only tank-assasin in the game along with Shitrelia and that's why they're retarded.

what If I told you it was a few auto attacks

Whatever happened to Poppy? I remember she was on the rise for a bit.

Poppy is probably the champion that Riot has paid the least attention to over the years. Her entire skill set is from like 5 years ago of LoL design. Like, once the whole 1 top, 1 mid, 2 bottom, 1 jungler meta took over she just got left behind.

I think it would be cool if they could adjust her design so that she was a better lane support.

DeadNames

Banned
Poppy is probably the champion that Riot has paid the least attention to over the years. Her entire skill set is from like 5 years ago of LoL design. Like, once the whole 1 top, 1 mid, 2 bottom, 1 jungler meta took over she just got left behind.

I think it would be cool if they could adjust her design so that she was a better lane support.

Yeah I know that. There was just a period where she was seeing some play.

Bacon

I'm predicting bard is going to be a mage

Also predicting everyone will think the champ is going to be shitty on release but it will actually be OP as hell

Yeah I know that. There was just a period where she was seeing some play.

Hmm, I dunno. LoLkings popularity charts only show a month of data it seems, she's been at about 2.5% popularity the past month for normals and 1.5% for ranked (SR games only).

Surprisingly she's not even a bottom 5 most popular champion right now.

wat

poppy support

Just my dream. She's definitely not suited to be played as one.

Edwardo

Bard will tell the tales of the dragonborn

Our hero, our hero
Claims a warrior's heart
I tell you, I tell you
The Dragonborn comes

With a Voice wielding power of the ancient Nord art
Believe, believe, the Dragonborn comes
It's an end to the evil of all Skyrim's foes
Beware, beware the Dragonborn comes

For the darkness has passed
And the legend yet grows
You'll know, you'll know the Dragonborn's come

drawkcaB

So is Rek'sai still good after her nerfs? LCS still seems to like her...

Rek'Sai's ultimate will always make her more valued in coordinated play than solo queue so it's hard to say. For what it's worth her win rates in solo queue aren't so hot anymore.

I have gotten poppy support and every time I want to cry. I think poppy support can work but every time i get poppy support they play terrible. They will not buy a support item they will take my farm. Just all the worst things you can do.

I have the same problem with Annie supports but people still seem to be okay with it, shrug.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
So is Rek'sai still good after her nerfs? LCS still seems to like her...

She's still very strong. Rex has like a 65 something percent win rate with her even after nerfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom