• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
She has better base stats than Nautilus, Leona, Braum, Malphite, Renekton, Shen, Sion to name a few,
and all of those champions with the exception on renek, who is a bruiser anyway, have passives or abilities that scale significantly better with items than vi'a passive. Naut's shield is significantly bigger and doesn't require damaging the enemy to activate, leona has eclipse, braum can shield allies/share armour and mr, malphite has a better version of the passive/an armour steroid/scales off armour, shen heals and does bonus damage off of his own max health, sion's health scales infinitely, etc.

Frankly, if Vi was half as strong as you think she wouldnt be only viable in the jungle. even nautilus gets to lane more than vi.

been loving all the previews so far, pretty cool stuff

bard sounds like he'll be a he and ranged, tho dunno if a mage, probably have some support aspect to his kit for sure, either primary support and secondary mage, or like a supporty adc or something like that
he'll be the next braum.

Jeff-DSA

A couple of boosters I've ran into in the last few days. I actually beat that top one in lane, but as soon as team fights started up she just demolished us.

5r8OppE.png

Is there a more favored champ by ELO boosters right now than Kalista? It seems like I run into a Kalista ELO booster every 2-3 days, and they are just insane.

A couple of boosters I've ran into in the last few days. I actually beat that top one in lane, but as soon as team fights started up she just demolished us.

5r8OppE.png

Is there a more favored champ by ELO boosters right now than Kalista? It seems like I run into a Kalista ELO booster every 2-3 days, and they are just insane.
zed mainly.

DeadNames

Banned
I hope Bard is a rock god that uses the power of rock and roll to vibe his enemies to death

Here's a kit I just created:

P - Rock God: Bard shreds on his six-string, the Shredder. For every second he is in combat, his playing gets more intense. His attack and movement speed increase.

Q-Slash: Bard plays a chord that that cleaves in an area in front of him. Think Cougar form E.

W- Flying V: Bard plays a gnarly chord that sends out sound waves in a V around him. Enemies caught in the V take damage.

E- Rock Off: Bard slides (on his knees) a short distance. Any champion hit has their armor reduced.

R - Free Bird: Bard plays the classic song and enemies around him get taunted.

Kenai

Hmm...location in that website looks like it's from Ionia, and if it's a "Bard" it should be male, although a lot of places use the term interchangeably for females too, since songstress doesn't really roll off the tongue as easy. It will probably be human in either case. Hoping it's male if it's support, just so that there's a few more male support options. If ADC or anything else idc, just be awesome

garath

Well let's see. We just got a jungler Reksai.. prior to that we had an adc Kalista, prior to that a mid Azir, prior to that a top Gnar, prior to that a support Braum.

So I guess it could easily be a support.

Sofo

I don't want someone new in the botlane D;

Although I guess it's time for a new support?

Braum (supp) > Gnar (top) > Azir (mid) > Kalista (adc) > Rek'Sai (jungle) > Bard (supp?) ??

boh

Pd. Damn you Garath!

Bacon

Do they necessarily rotate in order like that though? Feels like there was a large gap in supports released before braum.

Yeah Thresh was the last support released before braum which was a gap of 9 champions or about a year and a half

drawkcaB

1650 for Ezreal, 1800 something for Udyr, 2450 for Sona.

Pass. I don't think it's even that nice of skin to be honest. There's a huge amount of work put into it particular for all the music and SFX, no doubt, but not worth my RP.

Bacon said:
Do they necessarily rotate in order like that though? Feels like there was a large gap in supports released before braum.

No, it's pretty damn random. Although I do agree with the idea that it is a support. I can't think of a Bard inspired kit that doesn't involve constantly being around teammates.

Bacon

Yeah I don't know if I can justify that cost. Sona feels like she's in a real bad spot right now too, not sure I even want to play her in this meta

And there's the third game lost. Mundo AFK from the start and din't play until Singed was level 4.

Our Jinx went from 7/2 to 8/9 with her absolute dogshit map awareness and awful mechanics.

Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom