• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

Do you try to keep yourself in gold in that account? Seems like you would be able to get to diamond there too but maybe it's more difficult then I assume.
I don't try to keep myself at gold on that account, but ranking myself up isn't my main concern. Really I'm trying to help people reach their end of season goals, so I end up dodging a lot. I'm getting like 26 lp a game, so there is a big mmr disparity.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Diana came out right in the middle of Riot's champion every few weeks spree, and it really shows. She doesn't have much when it comes to her personality or gameplay, in large part because of her just being based on something abstract: the moon. The only way this really informs the kit is in the shape of Diana's skills, but it's hard to feel like she represents lunar mythology or ideology in any significant way.

When it comes to her design Diana lacks evasive maneuvers, making her the most uninteresting type of assassin. She either has the numbers to all in and burst somebody or she doesn't, and thankfully after the nerfs she usually doesn't. She feels regressive compared to the champions that came before her, like Akali, and dated in comparison to what came (shortly) after, like Zed.

bidguy

Banned
zed lvl 6 is basically a free kill in midlane for me so far. really loving this champ

does he get countered or banned often ?

never lost the lane in around 10 games now as him

Edwardo

zed lvl 6 is basically a free kill in midlane for me so far. really loving this champ

does he get countered or banned often ?

never lost the lane in around 10 games now as him

His counter is when he ults into the enemy team and dies because he wanted to be a boss, making it a 4v5 and costing the team everything.

Diana is basically a textbook example of why Volty should never design a champion ever again.

I like her design, I like her personality and lore and I really like her Q. The rest of her kit I put up with because she was OP as fuck.

bidguy

Banned
lol thanks

in the beginning, i usually harass the oponnent to hell with w e q until i get them down to 50% then i back off and wait for a chance to port or till i get the ult and finish.

never failed but it could be because im at a low lvl and no one knows zed :p never played against one in about 60 games

Draven and Kha are good designs. The rest could've been avoided.
Kha's original kit was overloaded to the point they needed like 3 or 4 mini reworks now.

Draven I'll give, but he still had that old passive. Volty has good ideas that 95% of the time go to shit.

zkylon

zkylewd
1CLuMECti6otKCu8

haven't seen a good sona in a while

arcade sona is still probably top 2 skins in the game

I have a question that people probably won't have the answer to

in what situation does riot decide to put an AP ratio on an AD champ's ability? like, yasuo's E has an AP ratio. why? why not just give it no ratio whatsoever?

Ferga

Did an experiment in an intermediate bot game.

I got a few turrets and wanted to see whether my 4 team mates could end the game off that gold income.

Went to read a book for 7 or so minutes. Came back and it was utter chaos.

No-one pushed the lanes, people were just chasing after the bots for kills and dying to minions. Actually struggled to end the game quickly when the bots kept grouping up to stop my pushes.

Bacon

I got a few turrets and wanted to see whether my 4 team mates could end the game off that gold income.

No-one pushed the lanes, people were just chasing after the bots for kills and dying to minions. Actually struggled to end the game quickly when the bots kept grouping up to stop my pushes.

Sounds a lot like bronze

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

You never want to leave them alone for too long.

zkylon

zkylewd
I have a question that people probably won't have the answer to

in what situation does riot decide to put an AP ratio on an AD champ's ability? like, yasuo's E has an AP ratio. why? why not just give it no ratio whatsoever?
trinity force/baron/new dragon 2 and 5 permabuffs/ally buffs (think old sona q, taric ult, and in case there ever make a new buffing spell like those)/blue elixir

basically idea is that spells like yasuu e don't scale but still get some minor benefit from special situations like baron buffs

haven't seen a good sona in a while

arcade sona is still probably top 2 skins in the game
Yesterday I played AP Sona bot and it was just a strange game.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1591120716/32574845

I made a ton of gold and racked up 550 AP, more than their AP carry. The problem was I still felt like I wasn't doing any damage because she only has two skills that deal AP damage, along with the passive auto attack once every three spell casts, so you're damage is always on cooldown. This game was also the biggest throw of all-time. The game ended with us at 10k more gold but we lost to a random ace at the 40th minute.

It gets too hard to solo carry intermediate bot games once they all get 5-6 items.

If I want to win intermediate bot games 100% even if it drags long and all teammates disconnect, I pick Singed.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Leona and Vi banned nearly every game in LAN.
I dont get it.

So much shenanigans in silver today.

> had a 1/7 solo mid Yauso who did less damage in a 35 minute match than I did as support Braum (6.2k).

> had a 1/8 solo top Darius that managed to get crushed by Renekton. I'm pretty sure he only picked the champ because of that fucking Dunk skin. Again, barely more damage done than I did on support Nami. But he wasn't even the worst one on the team. 1/7 Xin kept going top to help and giving up double kills. lol

Save me, GAF.

Korten

Banned
Got into my promos to get into Silver I twice today. Failed both times... FML.

Well If I win one more game, I'm back in my promos...

Carica Papaya

Neo Member
So I've been lurking around forever and thought this would be a good time to start posting, new thread and all.

Is anyone here used to playing utility junglers? I have a fairly good winrate with rammus, maokai and their sort, but I consistently end with less gold than our support. Is that normal? It's not as though I'm idling around in our jungle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom