• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofo

I seem to get just straight up idiots in ranked. 4th placement match I get some idiot that wants to go Blitzcrank top. He was first pick so yay, he ended up being 0/9/0.

The idiot Lee Sin thought it would be amazing to go help him. He ended up 0/6/1.

Bot lane, Sivir and Braum were pushing against us the entire time, but since Lee Sin wasn't doing shit, we couldn't fully turn it. Didn't help Ashe got hit by every fucking Q known in existence. At one point we almost got a kill, but Ashe didn't respond to the gank, even after I flash Ult (Janna) to push Sivir against our turret.

At this point I'm 2-2 on placements but so far, I expect to go 2-8 at this rate, wtf.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1792710825/31941762

Sofo

Man, I love when your jungler can make up for your bad laning. It helps sooo much! Did a team builder with Taki and Sawa (EUW) and I got to go as Ahri mid. Apparently I was vs a Tristana AD, and it was super hard to rush to level 2 (didn't make it). She was super aggressive and it was really hard to punish her for it. My CS was godawful (and it stayed like that until the end of the game, sadly), but both Sawa and Taki (Vi and Soraka respectively) kept ganking and Tristana was basically on tilt.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1792522842/206655443

I am not sure if it's because I am still new to Ahri but laning versus Tristana was a nightmare. Poked here and there, then she would E me and that would just tear me down... Thank god for the ganks!

At one point Tristana was like "you suck, I still can kill you 1v1" and I'm like yeah... I don't have DFG... (since I was sucking I thought I might as well and play it more team-fight'y than assassin). That upset her somehow and was like, that's a terrible build etc. I never claimed I was good, lol, but for some reason Tristana was interested in her own monologue. But yeah, straight to the point, is it normal that I choked laning vs an ADC? I must admit my skillshots leaved a lot to be desired but still, even when landing my full combo she wouldn't go down. ._.

Pd. I guess if I was well-farmed I could have afforded more and make up for the damage. ;c

d[-_-]b

Banned
I made to bronze v, now I can retire...
GN7y9tG.png

Nekofrog

Banned
how was her farm so bad vs a ryze

irelia destroys ryze around level 5. like, so easily. MR booties/double dorans blades and you will murder him and he will never want to come anywhere near the cs

I'll invite you next time. AD tf reality check against plat+ players.
Pretty sure I'd do well unless the other mid is a hard counter. Plat isn't that big of a deal. It's the next one after Gold and Gold isn't that different from Silver. I've played and destroyed so many Golds.

Pretty sure I'd do well unless the other mid is a hard counter. Plat isn't that big of a deal. It's the next one after Gold and Gold isn't that different from Silver. I've played and destroyed so many Golds.
So why are you still Silver?

Don't say "teammates"

Bacon

Ok gnar is so good. I might even call him OP. If anyone is in the vicinity when you transform to mega gnar they're just dead. Stuns, slows, extra health. It's ridiculous.

Nekofrog

Banned
So why are you still Silver?

Don't say "teammates"

because reasons

look, i've played against diamonds and destroyed them. in normals. in team builder. in 3v3. in aram.

it doesn't fucking matter because 90% of the time you meet up with someone from a higher rank than you in a normal mode they're not playing their "main" role and their strongest champions, they're playing to learn new things. because that's what i feel the majority of people do

"oh yeah i destroyed that top laner who was diamond" = that diamond player probably didn't main top

i really want to see this reality check hit hard

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
tbh i once played this mmo and felt the need to buy customization stuff and then found out it gave you stat bonuses and regretted it cos i don't like supporting that kind of stuff

it was also a pretty pervy outfit

shame~~
Was it Vindictus?
Or any other F2P Asian MMO

Nekofrog

Banned
I play champs I'm not good with for fun, in ranked.

didnt you at one point say you very rarely played champs in ranked other than tf? aren't you the guy that refuses to link your lolking or op.gg?

show me the receipts because something ain't adding up

Ferga

eh.

There's a pretty big difference between low gold and plat. There's a reason why so many people struggle to get through high gold besides the toxicity of plat 5 players.

It's because they don't have the mechanics to do so.

How I see divisions:
Bronze - Little idea of the meta and very low mechanics

Silver - Basic understanding of meta, low mechanics, don't understand map control and can not comprehend the notion of playing from behind

Low Gold - Good understanding of meta, decent mechanics, terrible map control, can not deal with things like split pushing, people don't understand the importance of team composition

High gold - Good understanding of meta, decent mechanics, have a good grasp on everything in the game, only thing holding them back is the differing player views of what is wrong or right to do (leads to teams just arguing and end up doing nothing right)

Plat - Great understanding of meta, good mechanics, stubborn (people who get into plat have a concreted mindset that they need to solo carry and neglect their team. Ends up losing games), baron throws

Low diamond - same as plat but less stubborn players

High diamond - Gods

Higher than diamond - Crazy understanding of everything in the game and their main roles. Gods of gods.
tl;dr me

High diamond should be more like

Crazy understanding of everything and crazy mechanics, but choose to play stupid shit anyways because everyone is friends / hates each other so they just dick around

My dream ELO

Nekofrog

Banned
there's a reason opened can get away with poppy support. because he's back and forth challenger and people know he makes it work.

i want that elo. the dream.

the funniest part of watching streamers like the oddone or nightblue (i hate nightblue) is when they go "oh shit it's that fucking poppy guy"

Ferga

High diamond should be more like

Crazy understanding of everything and crazy mechanics, but choose to play stupid shit anyways because everyone is friends / hates each other so they just dick around

My dream ELO

They play stupid shit because they have the mechanics and knowledge to pull it off. If they played their stupid shit in low diamond, they'll still wreck games.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
who the fuck am i thinking of then

THERE ARE TOO MANY OF YOU ONE TRICK PONY SCRUBLORDS HERE

/stayawayfrommyyi

if you one trick ponied Yi more often you might be out of the pit by now.

I can't stream our duos anymore because of the new self destructive behavior rules.

Ocho

who the fuck am i thinking of then

THERE ARE TOO MANY OF YOU ONE TRICK PONY SCRUBLORDS HERE

/stayawayfrommyyi

He was that guy. He just changed his name (apparently last one was his real life name?). Also, you got to love our #1 one trick pony gaffer, Newt.

zkylon

zkylewd
so yeah something got really fucked on my league client cos i can log in to pbe just fine

i don't know what to do :/

i'll see if there's a clean install option somewhere or something

I've always wanted to try it on my TF, since attack speed is so important.
no

stop it

no no no

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Was it Vindictus?
Or any other F2P Asian MMO
well i'm deeply arachnophobic so no vindictus despite how appealing that game sounds to me

but it sure was a f2p asian mmo :p

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
He was that guy. He just changed his name (apparently last one was his real life name?). Also, you got to love our #1 one trick pony gaffer, Newt.

His reign of Sivir trolling is ruining lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom