• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

ill inhouse but im high

i just played two dota games w/ steve, my mechanics should be super warmed up because dota is a better game

Ferrio

Banned
I'd inhouse but I'm going to be playing the least serious possible. RIght now only enjoyment I get outta SR is playing stuff I rarely play.

Hmm, you must've had some gold on your hands. And that Sivir would have been pretty far behind.

Yeah, I think it was really late and I had decided to get a Liandry's since my team was ahead. All the CC I had was what let me kill her, I think.

I've also done similar things with Janna, Morg, and Leona, though, so I like to think I'm above average for Bronze with my supports. I'm still in Bronze, though, so I'm still quite shite.

Jeff-DSA

Man, I just had an unbelievably bad team. My team was 1-11 and fighting like cats and dogs via chat. I couldn't even keep track of how and why they were dying so fast. My support fed three kills to Caitlyn right quick. The rest came from mid and top, I think. After that our jungler started dying nonstop trying to 1v1 Kha. Then instead of surrending, we just played out the slow, inevitable death game. What a waste of time.

Couldn't find Aphro with it, but this is LiftLift showing the Ashe dakimakura to Travis.

PEGqC1G.jpg

Jeff-DSA

My game ended and it totally crashed the client. At least we won...and I better get credit for it.

Edit: It worked. First win in Gold. I wasn't planning on playing anymore ranked, but the Normal matchmaking was so bad I had to queue up in ranked.

They tried to do a LeBlanc support. While it was annoying, it didn't work. They could deny me farm for a while, but ultimately we punished them hard for such a stupid choice. Also, I got first blood at 57 seconds on their mid, who also burned flash in the escape attempt. Our jungler took advantage of that later.

SRlV3A2.png

jerd

Bjergsen's ranked team games have been so fun to watch. I've only watched the 4 adc global comp and the all stealth comp games but they were both great.

Sofo

dam so muffinqt has been hiding in this thread
i found the inhouse postchat....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ydt8ztBVFU

Holy fuck that was so awkward to see someone get so worked up lol. But I guess Wings might have been a dick about it, still, a person who deals with professional League players should know better than to react like that lol.

I finished Bayonetta 2 already, damn, I could (and will!) play this for so long. Q_Q

Pd. Post in-houses results and shit! I'm jealous of NA GAF, we're so few here at EUW ._.

Leezard

After sticking with normals for nearly a month, I played a ranked game yesterday. Games are so much more fun when everyone in the game is at a reasonable skull level, I had almost forgotten the joys of ranked.

Sofo

I really do want to see some full in-house custom and actually see Heavy in action, not because I don't believe in him (that sounds so shonen anime...) but because I really want to see what about AD TF makes him like it so much!

I'd be ok with the replay file too! ;o

Make this happen for me!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I really do want to see some full in-house custom and actually see Heavy in action, not because I don't believe in him (that sounds so shonen anime...) but because I really want to see what about AD TF makes him like it so much!

I'd be ok with the replay file too! ;o

Make this happen for me!

if im there for it, ill stream it.

we should file this orb walking convo under "who cares" and get back to talking about how underpowered syndra is

srs riot pls buff syndra
Why do people care.
The orb walking discussion was better than all the waifu garbage littering the thread.

He feels so batshit strong. He's safe, his damage is ridiculous, he's a lane bully that shits on melee for free and besides his E he's hardly hard to use.

I'm guessing he's the new Ori, ultra strong but since he has a moderate skill floor people will just forget he exists.
Viktor is vulnerable to poke from champions with longer range though. Had a bit of trouble with him against the likes of Xerath and Vel'koz, never mind that approaching Azir is also a bit of a risk. Dealing with melees is indeed hilarious however, especially if you end up buying Lich Bane eventually.

Negaduck

If there is an in house tonight I'd be down to play.

Also for anyone ever playing Garen, if you ever Q someone in lane early enough just start spinning on them to harrass.

Also don't go 9/21. 21/9 is the way to go with ad runes but still build kinda defensive. But then go somewhat offensive. His passive on W makes up for not going 9/21 and doesn't make you useless.

Depending on lane sunfire or spiritvisage (always be on fire to intimidate) and then go black cleaver and last whisper.

Fought this Garen last night that was just amazingly bad. And it made me sad.

Einbroch

Banned
If there is an in house tonight I'd be down to play.

Also for anyone ever playing Garen, if you ever Q someone in lane early enough just start spinning on them to harrass.

Also don't go 9/21. 21/9 is the way to go with ad runes but still build kinda defensive. But then go somewhat offensive. His passive on W makes up for not going 9/21 and doesn't make you useless.

Depending on lane sunfire or spiritvisage (always be on fire to intimidate) and then go black cleaver and last whisper.

Fought this Garen last night that was just amazingly bad. And it made me sad.

Do you put one or two points in Q before maxing E? I usually go Q, E, W, Q, E, R, E, etc. I find the extra movement and damage on the second rank of Q pretty useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom