• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riot Italy posted this on their Facebook
10389539_599731776799hrsng.jpg
Which looks like the concept art plus the Harrowing Icon

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
playing with the friend and there's so many smurfs (about 60 percent). beginning to think it would be better to just play with him on the main and let him lane against level 20+ instead of toxic or banned smurfs.

I haven't seen him for a while, then I saw your post and now I'm playing with him on my team and on enemy team in a Hexakill match.

So what is inhouse exactly? Custom 5 vs 5?

Blizzard

Banned
I had a decent Maokai game again today -- only 1 death in a 50-minute game, most damage to champs of either team, most gold, most CS of either team, and I think I was near the top in kills + assists. My main mistakes were probably being too late to teamfights, or choosing poorly who to try to focus or protect. Still, too stressful. I would rather have an easy win than a 50-minute grind.

Also happy Halloween, xcloser. I found your favorite song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w

Blizzard

Banned
Soraka is less of a healer now anyway, and more of a "I've nearly killed myself siphoning my own blood into teammates, so now I must siphon the blood of my foes into myself to refuel".

CAPTAIN TEEMO REPORTING FOR DUTY
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594956

Wow, things have changed so much since I made that thread. I still thought DotA 2 might be good back then. I was willing to give it another chance. What a huge turd that game turned out to be.

Also, a couple guys were implying I was pedo for liking Annie's look. lol

Also that thread just reminded me of HoN. I wonder how that game is now. I have a 'legacy' account.

Wow, things have changed so much since I made that thread. I still thought DotA 2 might be good back then. I was willing to give it another chance. What a huge turd that game turned out to be.

Also that thread just reminded me of HoN. I wonder how that game is now. I have a 'legacy' account.
Looks like we can't play together anymore. Your taste is bad.

Sofo

So Jinx is coming on sale soon (I think later today for EUW), should I snatch her? I have 5640 IPs atm but kinda saving for either Nami or Braum (Braum hasn't been on sale since he was launched which is 170~days, so should be soon).

What I mean is, Jinx would allow me to learn ADC properly? I know some of you suggested that with Caitlyn I likely wouldn't learn much about laning (I guess because her range allows her to trade easily and be a bully without much risk?).

Sorry I know sometimes I can be very tiresome with my questions. @_@/

Pd. My only experience in normals with ADC is Tristana (I own Ashe and Sivir though).
Ppd. Just bought J4! He was really fun when it was free and I need a bigger pool of junglers anyway! Also the fact that he remains fairly untouched made me hopeful.

Newt

So Jinx is coming on sale soon (I think later today for EUW), should I snatch her? I have 5640 IPs atm but kinda saving for either Nami or Braum (Braum hasn't been on sale since he was launched which is 170~days, so should be soon).

What I mean is, Jinx would allow me to learn ADC properly? I know some of you suggested that with Caitlyn I likely wouldn't learn much about laning (I guess because her range allows her to trade easily and be a bully without much risk?).

Sorry I know sometimes I can be very tiresome with my questions. @_@/
Jinx is a pretty good. Just keep in mind that she's pretty feast or famine. Ashe and Sivir are both pretty high skillcap, but I definitely recommend playing them.

Fuzzery

I mean, jinx has really high dps. If u ignore her just because u shut her down early, you'll end up paying for it.

There's a few games where I did terrible in lane then just got like 14 kills in a row after going straight damage.

But now that they gradually nerfed everyone else's laning phase, she's not that bad anymore in lane

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
If you can play a good Ezreal or Vayne you should be able to play a good anything I feel.

Edwardo

Wow I completely forgot about hon. I have a legacy account too from buying the game like a week before they changed it to free.

Type2

KXnG1fs.jpg

me and type 2 wrecking those master/diamond botlanes.

thank you based rex-senpai for ganking for us
Such a fun back and forth game. This is why I play league. I really hope the afk issues get solved next season with some fix before games start. The more work I get the more defensive I become about my free time. I hate wasting an hour a day playing out games man down.

jerd

I just played the weirdest game.

It was like bizarro world. The more behind we were, the more positive the team was. It was like they'd read way too many reddit threads that say that's all you need to do to climb. But then we'd make a great comeback and take the lead, and they just started bickering which turned into raging. Our Blitz was just following me around in the jungle at one point ulting my camps to steal them. Yasuo called the team a bunch of fucking feeders when he was the only one on the team in the negative at that point.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1613140259/202336775

Gold advantage chart could also be repurposed as blue team rage levels.

I mean, jinx has really high dps. If u ignore her just because u shut her down early, you'll end up paying for it.

There's a few games where I did terrible in lane then just got like 14 kills in a row after going straight damage.

But now that they gradually nerfed everyone else's laning phase, she's not that bad anymore in lane
Yeah, Jinx can easily snowball back into the game with some well placed ults and good passive use, no matter how behind she is.

Leezard

I love when people blindly first pick Janna. The Sona counter pick is insane, there are few matchups that are that one sided.
It happened to me in a ranked game yesterday and it was glorious.

man its like youve never made a good post before in your life

I'm glad the last post in that thread is Timbersaw.
Did you see his new aghs upgrade?

Sofo

Something about Jinx's autoattacks is really pleasing to my ears lol. (Similar to how Vayne's sound so good)

Btw went in a bot game and I was all friendly like "hey guys any tips for Jinx?". And they told me to rush Bloodthirster after IE. I was like, shouldn't it be Statikk 2nd? And they were like no, that's for farm. I had heard that Statikk is also good vs tanks so I mentioned that and they said "wtf that's last whisper" and I'm like yeah... and dropped it.

Then I saw Vayne got Bloodthrister first item so I just followed what I saw on Probuilds. IE > Statikk > Bloodthirster.

;o

V_Arnold

Fuck Statik Sivv on Jinx.
Fuck it.

IE -> Phantom Dancer -> BT / LW. (Depending on what they built on the enemy team so far.)

Silver V knowledge. Listen to the man!

Holy shit this game was great

everyone played really well. Our vision control was great. We weren't doing so hot at the start of lane phase but ended up rolling them over.

Had a couple of dodgy fights, but overall it was a great game. Objective control was really good. Only reason we lost the first drag was cos Fiddle got outsmited :X

other than that, we didn't give them anything.

Fuck Statik Sivv on Jinx.
Fuck it.

IE -> Phantom Dancer -> BT / LW. (Depending on what they built on the enemy team so far.)

Silver V knowledge. Listen to the man!
Shiv is far superior on Jinx. She charges it super fast, crit rockets plus the shiv proc hurt and PD is a mediocre item if you're rushing IE while being more expensive anyways.

I just got a dodge penalty (-3 LP and 5 minute wait time) after I was kicked from the lobby for failing to select a champion when I had 30 seconds left to choose.

The client is so buggy right now.

zzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom