• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negaduck

For me it depends. If it's against a lane that harasses me a lot I max shield after spin2win.

If I'm winning the lane and its easy mode you can max mini dunk. Always start with Q though because If you are against a melee you can hit them and then Q after and another auto for great damage and show them how the lane is going to go.

Its usually best to go Q spin shield and then max spin then shield. Of course dunk whenever it comes up.

I switch between port and ignite. I like ignite cause I go hard but port can help to help change a teamfight bottom and push the favor towards your team.

Usually I start with doran's blade to be a bully but I've messed around with mini sword to build bruitalizer quicker.

Garen is a lane bully. You have to show them who is big boss man. Its not easy though because if you play passive you don't do enough and have to know when they are in kill range for Q spin dunk to kill. Ignite helps that too.

Also in a dual be aware of when to Q because if they are saving their ult for the end you can silence and cmon and slam when they silence to win.

For me it depends. If it's against a lane that harasses me a lot I max shield after spin2win.

If I'm winning the lane and its easy mode you can max mini dunk. Always start with Q though because If you are against a melee you can hit them and then Q after and another auto for great damage and show them how the lane is going to go.

Its usually best to go Q spin shield and then max spin then shield. Of course dunk whenever it comes up.

I switch between port and ignite. I like ignite cause I go hard but port can help to help change a teamfight bottom and push the favor towards your team.

Usually I start with doran's blade to be a bully but I've messed around with mini sword to build bruitalizer quicker.

Garen is a lane bully. You have to show them who is big boss man. Its not easy though because if you play passive you don't do enough and have to know when they are in kill range for Q spin dunk to kill. Ignite helps that too.

Also in a dual be aware of when to Q because if they are saving their ult for the end you can silence and cmon and slam when they silence to win.

I remember one game where our top tried to 1v1 Garen at level 1 (I think it was Trynd) and died because he underestimated the power of his Q.

The removal of slow with Q is also very useful against something like Wither.

Edwardo

drawkcaB

Been having issues for the past 3 weeks.

Mine only flared up two nights ago.

By the way, I'm sorry guys. It's all my fault that the servers are going to shit lately. You see, my wife and kids are leaving for 2-1/2 weeks back east to visit the grandparents so I had all sorts of free time to play LoL, and that's why the DDoSes/server issues are back. Because apparently I'm not allowed to play this fucking game. Ever.

Bot lane is losing? It's the jungler's fault.

Mid ganked twice? It's the jungler's fault.

Enemy Rengo camping top? It's the jungler's fault.

The cereal on your desk tilted over while you were aggressively typing in all chat about how bad your jungler is? It's the jungler's fault.

#BlameYourJungler. Brought to you by salty teammates across the globe.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
To be fair the don'tblamejungle support group has given some people quite a bit of entitlement.

Someone whining because they don't ward or getting outplayed, then yeah, they're just cunts.

A jungler not ganking a very pushed in lane when it's been noted in chat that they have no summoners or wards out? Then yeah, the jungler is at fault. Junglers who farm the entire game and have no presence are of no use to their team. Might as well play a passive top lane if that's the contribution you want to make.

Soraka_Splash_4.jpg

3spooky5me

Also:

they changed Wukong's new splash a bit to make the colours look more appropriate:

MonkeyKing_Splash_0.jpg

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Wukong grinning like he's about to land a 5 man ult

Nekofrog

Banned
panda and i had a game earlier where our botlane got destroyed (i was top, he was mid). looking at items halfway through the game, support lulu had no components of a sight stone.

lulu: "i need to finish zhonyas first or i cant do anything in the game"

panda and i had a game earlier where our botlane got destroyed (i was top, he was mid). looking at items halfway through the game, support lulu had no components of a sight stone.

Someone tell that guy he picked the wrong purple support

More like "i need to finish zhonyas so i can do nothing for 2.5 seconds"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom