• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
you're inactive but you won't get decay if you're in bronze/silver/gold. if you're inactive in plat or higher you will decay.
That's what I'm hoping, that the message is just wrong. However:

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...just_got_demoted_for_inactivity_but_ive_been/

Someone replied to this thread a month ago and said they had an alt decay. I'm afraid to play any games because I am at 0 LP and just need another week for the gold rewards, so I'll just trust to Riot's announcement. Unless that other person's post was right before Riot made the change.

Fuckin' game isn't loading, I'm getting an error message saying "Unable to connect to server. If you have a firewall blah blah blah" With Retry and Cancel boxes. Gonna have to restart. Dammit rito

please don't go there

don't go there

It's like 2 AM here I can't do this now
AuR6z.gif

please don't go there

don't go there

It's like 2 AM here I can't do this now

I like how I've become this class clown of the thread. Stfu. A fed AD TF vs a fed Fiora, AD TF wins.

None of you have any experience whatsoever with AD TF. You haven't even seen him play. And you act like condescending d-bags.

I like how I've become this class clown of the thread. Stfu. A fed AD TF vs a fed Fiora, AD TF wins.

None of you have any experience whatsoever with AD TF. You haven't even seen him play. And you act like condescending d-bags.

you throw a gold card. I press R while it's in the air. If you're not already dead I block your next auto and you're damn well dead.

but ok man.

clemenx

Banned
Lol it's so funny seeing you guys get worked up by everything Heavy says.

If he thinks he can outduel every single champion in the game by getting a gold card let him be, you don't have to reply everytime *shrugs*

I'm not gonna just throw it right away.

then you're already dead lol

If he thinks he can outduel every single champion in the game by getting a gold card let him be, you don't have to reply everytime *shrugs*

I go back and forth on this. A lot of the time I try to ignore it. But there are times when the spread of false info is bad. Someone new to the game could try and pick AD TF top to counter Fiora and get murdered or some shit. Unlikely, but sometimes it's worth pointing out that someone's cheese champ is not going to work for everyone, that it's not the greatest thing going and it can't duel every champion in the game in some crazy fictional scenario.

Full build vs Full build, AD TF can beat every ADC in the game 1vs1 assuming no Cleanse or QSS. I never said he could beat every champ. Probably can't beat a Fiora at full build, whatever. Move on with your lives.

Can't beat a trynd either due to his ult. Can't beat a jax due to the dodge.

Full build vs Full build, AD TF can beat every ADC in the game 1vs1 assuming no Cleanse or QSS. I never said he could beat every champ. Probably can't beat a Fiora at full build, whatever. Move on with your lives.

Can't beat a trynd either due to his ult. Can't beat a jax due to the dodge.

can't beat Quinn cos of blind. So can't beat every ADC in the game.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Man they must've really buffed the range on that gold card since I played him years back.

Ferga

"I'm not gonna just throw it right away."

Hahaha. How are you going to stop the fiora ult which is going to take off 60-70% of your life?

Talents

Banned
I actually did try an ADC TF game a while ago and ended up going something ridiculous like 27-3 or something. Was really fun and quite good the game I did it.

"I'm not gonna just throw it right away."

Hahaha. How are you going to stop the fiora ult which is going to take off 60-70% of your life?

Ok, so he can't beat fiora full build vs full build. Get over it. Move on. Never said he could beat every champ. Can't beat trynd, can't beat jax.

Haly

Neither... is Gold card.

In fact it's a 33% chance of getting an "instant" Gold card assuming you have perfect reflexes. Otherwise Ezreal is just going to disengage and wait it out.

Blizzard

Banned
It's so hard to tell who's serious on the internet, but here goes anyway!

if I'm against an AD TF I'm eating that fucker alive LOL
As what champion? We need that 1v1 mode back. :p

You realize Fiora can't duel AD TF, right?
I think he was playing Garen, not AD TF, since he was asking about Garen builds.

Spell shield her autos noob
I assume you're joking (spell shields obviously can't nullify autos), but Garen doesn't have a HP bonus shield, just a damage-reduction shield, so he can only reduce auto damage.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Neither... is Gold card.

In fact it's a 33% chance of getting an "instant" Gold card assuming you have perfect reflexes. Otherwise Ezreal is just going to disengage and wait it out.

waiting out the cooldown is cheating.

Haly

waiting out the cooldown is cheating.

As long as we're talking about made up nonsense 1v1 scenarios, might as well go all the way and treat it like a game with rational players and perfect information.

Simply put:

525 AA Range + 400 Flash Range < 1150 Mystic Shot Range

Neither... is Gold card.

None of you have any experience with AD TF. I don't even know why I bother responding. You can talk down to me all you want but you seriously have no idea.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think anyone really cares but when Heavy starts going on about how he's really at least a gold elo TF because he's beaten all sorts of people claming to be a smurf it just starts to sound like another elo hell excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom