• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
How about you stop posting about ad tf almost everyday them?

I don't think anyone really cares but when Heavy starts going on about how he's really at least a gold elo TF because he's beaten all sorts of people claming to be a smurf it just starts to sound like another elo hell excuse

Heavy posted a question about Garen.

You realize Fiora can't duel AD TF, right?

Newt brought up TF. Heavy responded to people talking about that.

As I said:
I think he was playing Garen, not AD TF, since he was asking about Garen builds.

As Heavy said:
I didn't even bring it up this time.

YLA Rex, I thought you had me on ignore for quite some time, so if you can even see this post -- why not just add Heavy to ignore as well, if you don't want to see even the responses when other people bring up TF?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
AD TF is over lets discuss the real sleeper OP god, AP Sona.

Jeff-DSA

I don't intend to be mean about the AD TF, because it clearly works for Heavy. It honestly does. His win rate proves that. The only thing I get itchy about with it is that I fully understand how it can put a team on tilt when that build shows up and they don't like having AD in the mid if they were expecting AP in the comp or the team lacks AP as a result.

got a really nice game lined up

we got an amumu, a zyra, and my tf

guaranteed win

if i lose this game i won't mention AD tf for the next 2 weeks

nvm they dodged

Blizzard

Banned
how are you feeling right now neko, now that you have your smoking gun
I'm not going to lie, the celebration in Mumble was pretty heavy (pun intended) when you lost.

That said, I checked your history and you won your last 4 Twisted Fate ranked games before that loss. 4 out of 5 isn't bad, and it's unfortunate the 5th was the one everyone was watching.

I'm not going to lie, the celebration in Mumble was pretty heavy (pun intended) when you lost.

That said, I checked your history and you won your last 4 Twisted Fate ranked games before that loss. 4 out of 5 isn't bad, and it's unfortunate the 5th was the one everyone was watching.
I figured something like that was going to happen (they watch the loss).

Jeff-DSA

Shots fired so fresh that gun is still smokin'.

Had one trick or treater dressed up as a League champion tonight. It was a girl, roughly 14 years old, dressed as Katarina. I looked out and said, "Katarina?" and she responds with a huge smile and says that I was the first to recognize it.

Shots fired so fresh that gun is still smokin'.

Had one trick or treater dressed up as a League champion tonight. It was a girl, roughly 14 years old, dressed as Katarina. I looked out and said, "Katarina?" and she responds with a huge smile and says that I was the first to recognize it.
That's legit awesome

brian!

pGBJOq3.png

watch ur fukkin back

Tizoc

Eff' it, I'ma start going Mid Morde, poke with E all day, get my shield up when enemy jungler is in the house and give him the mace bitch smack if he so much as THINKS of soloing me.

Quick, give best Garen item build, game loading

I'm vs Fiora top

Ooof wasn't checking the thread 3ish hours ago, but on Garen he needs only one weapon: Brutalizer built into Black Cleaver. You just tank him the fuck up to have 4000+ HP then demacia their ass when they're at 25% health.
An extra weapon could be...I dunno Bloodthirster, BoRK, Hydra for shits and giggles. His E does crit hit though, but Garen is built mainly as tank 99% of the time to bother with crit :V

His W gives him a defense boost, so if Fiora does her Ult, activate your W, Get a Q ready, silence her, then E, if her health is low enough, your Ulti will finish her off.

The website you looked at for counters is full of misinformation. Renekton can queue a stun up before Garen comes in with silence to create distance or just trade/kill.

I was once Top Garen against Rene and the poor sap couldn't get a kill unless their jungler came around. I won the top lane then proceeded to help my team get the win.

god i hate fioras

Hey man don't trash it til you tried it. Once you're dominating with Fiora you'll have a different view of this goddess.
Pantheon is her Satan...

It's actually true. One yellow and she's completely nullified.

I counter dat shit with her W, son, come on now.

Bob White

Team builder really has made this game addicting as shit for me. I can't stop jungling. The only reason I stopped playing team builder was to get to gold. Now it's back to the glory of the jungle. So fucking hyped for the pre season

Good for you. I find that unless I queue as jungler or support, I'll never find a game in under 15 minutes. :( I just want to practice roles I don't play already!

You owe MF dinner. That game was going south until she went off.

You don't understand how good AD TF is late game. If she started to flop, I would have easily destroyed their team after finishing botrk. I'm not just saying this randomly, I have hundreds of games with him.

I couldn't tell you how many games where I've started off like 0-4, 1-5, and end up going like 13-6. His late game is unbelievable, he's a hyper carry.

Jeff-DSA

You don't understand how good AD TF is late game. If she started to flop, I would have easily destroyed their team after finishing botrk. I'm not just saying this randomly, I have hundreds of games with him.

I couldn't tell you how many games where I've started off like 0-4, 1-5, and end up going like 13-6. His late game is unbelievable, he's a hyper carry.

Dude, look at the charts. She carried that game super hard. You guys were on the verge of getting rolled until she snowballed.

Edit: You were starting to become a monster though.

Dude, look at the charts. She carried that game super hard. You guys were on the verge of getting rolled until she snowballed.

Edit: You were starting to become a monster though.
We were not gonna get rolled. I had good farm (for Silver), I had kills, had a lot of gold thanks to his passive. I would have carried that even if they didn't dominate their lane like they did. I'm saying this just from experience... from all the similar situations I've been in.

Btw I love his passive. I like it better than the old one, it's more fun and satisfying. It helps me keep up with gold when I miss last hits, which is often.

I wish you guys could see when he has full build. It's a sight to behold. Last time it happened was like 9 games ago. I guess it doesn't happen that often. Won 8 of the last 9, by the way. I want to try to make it to high Silver 2 before this weekend is over.

You do understand that AD TF wouldn't work past gold though, right?

If an AD TF main player had your Diamond-level mechanics in terms of last hitting, map awareness, all that stuff, I think he would do fine up there if your team's top was AP.

It would also depend on the enemy mid. You'd have to ban LeBlanc and Syndra every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom