• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
Today I learned that Nami can use her bubble, Q, on a teammate to give a speed boost. I thought it just didn't affect teammates at all.

bidguy

Banned
yea i think ill main nasus

had pretty amazing games with him so far even the ones i lost. becomes a monster if you can farm freely.

only problem i have is i spend too much time killing minions while my team is fighting.

any tips ? what runes do i use ? i have half an AP page and half an AD

other question, do i start with cloth or dorans ? i feel like that extra armor would be better than health since the life steal is pretty good at lower levels

edit : ive seen youtubers use ghost instead of flash is that recommended ?

I usually run TP Ghost on Nasus.

Doran Shield against ranged. Cloth for physical casters. Flask is also alright for rough lanes.

I try to rush either Glacial Shroud or Kindlegem or Spectral Cowl. If the we're not losing bad I complete Trinity next.

bidguy

Banned
I usually run TP Ghost on Nasus.

Doran Shield against ranged. Cloth for physical casters. Flask is also alright for rough lanes.

I try to rush either Glacial Shroud or Kindlegem or Spectral Cowl. If the we're not losing bad I complete Trinity next.

ok thanks i picked dorans against a draven earlier and got completely wrecked. he went roaming at some point and left me alone but i couldnt do shit against him

didnt even know draven is a top champ

KanameYuuki

It is weird/wrong that I only enjoy playing as a support? I know I should at least learn an ADC but idk, I get so bored with any other class.

It is weird/wrong that I only enjoy playing as a support?

These are all the champs I played this season:
9F2r57I.png

Given my way, I would only play support. This is sometimes bad, since if I don't get support I kinda panic when it comes to picking. I save a list of champs I can play per role so I don't have to think which champs I can play in other lanes. I'd have Yasuo there if he wasn't permabanned.

I suck at Leona though.

What happens when season 4 closes out this November? Is there a one/two month preseason or season 5 starts immediately?

There's a preseason. Honestly, it's one of the most fun times to be playing league because it's full of all the changes that nobody is used to yet and some things are incredibly OP.

Should be a lot of fun this year due to the jungle changes and the SR VU.

Nekofrog

Banned
yeah, preseason is usually the most fun time for the game. nobody gives a fuck because the games don't go toward anything, and there are so many changes that people are just fucking around trying new things and discovering new broken shit

jerd

Same here

I'm gonna try actually educating myself with outside resources instead of banging my head against walls until I learn something. I'll report back on which works better

Jeff-DSA

This was my first season. Ended up hitting Gold around early October. I doubt it's realistic to aim for Platinum in my second season, but who knows?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Does the preseason affect your MMR at all?
yes, but not as much, the soft lock and placements will likely eclipse any gains or losses you could attain in a 2 month period.

for example, i promoted into gold v during the last preseason, but the softlock and going 6-4 in placements made me silver 3.

Einbroch

Banned
This was my first season. Ended up hitting Gold around early October. I doubt it's realistic to aim for Platinum in my second season, but who knows?
You can make it as long as your better than low gold. You start noticing the change in quality once you get higher in gold. I noticed no difference from silver 4 to gold 5, but once you get to mid gold you'll notice players are smarter.

I'm totally going to Plat next season.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
If Sivir trolls can hit diamond then that's what I'm aiming for next season.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
50AUD rounds off about 3 seashell, 2 chicken feathers, and 4 buttons in Australia.

I am an expert in Australian culture.

Sofo

twitch.tv/pandagaf

newts making me do bad things in champ select

First thing I hear when turning on the stream is Newt's Sivir saying "Back off!". Well ok missy, ok!

That Annie isn't having the time of her life with that Orianna huh.

I will aim for whatever I get this season after placements (hopefully Silver but I'm not sure about that anymore) and next season I'll work hard on at least Gold. I doubt I can achieve further than that but I'll be happy with high Gold!

Pd. Love that Rammus skin btw. One of his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom