• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofo

Newt with the toxicity theories! If you flame someone, make sure others are flaming them already!

Tbh Annie just went bonkers. I get that Nocturne was absolutely terrible but it's not like Annie was hard winning this.

YES NEWT WE ARE WATCHING.

Newt

Newt with the toxicity theories! If you flame someone, make sure others are flaming them already!

Tbh Annie just went bonkers. I get that Nocturne was absolutely terrible but it's not like Annie was hard winning this.

YES NEWT WE ARE WATCHING.
oh god

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
now i wasnt going to start shit in the game.

but i gotta say, lee taking every blue when we're being seiged was somewhat infuriating.

lee sin melee waveclear is probably not gated by his energy consumption.

Sofo

now i wasnt going to start shit in the game.

but i gotta say, lee taking every blue when we're being seiged was somewhat infuriating.

lee sin melee waveclear is probably not gated by his energy consumption.

Lee Sin was pretty useless around all game, same kinda with Malphite really. Like that Dragon TP Malphite did was so bad... I get what he meant to do, but it was played totally wrong.

Basically the only damage you guys had was Sivir and Viktor, versus Ziggs, Nasus and Draven.

Was nice to watch btw, thanks for streaming!

Newt

Lee Sin was pretty useless around all game, same kinda with Malphite really. Like that Dragon TP Malphite did was so bad... I get what he meant to do, but it was played totally wrong.

Basically the only damage you guys had was Sivir and Viktor, versus Ziggs, Nasus and Draven.

Was nice to watch btw, thanks for streaming!
Rough matches :(.

Tbh, I feel like Lee is quite a weak champion at the moment. He has to do A LOT early to be relevant nowadays.

Sofo

you clearly haven't seen enough blem

I love Blem's Lee Sin, yet I hate him lol. He sounds like such a prick.

Lulu is lots of fun! I just wish it had some quality of life on her spells. Like if I don't target anything, to use W and E on me maybe. Sometimes I'm just awkward and that could save me a little bit as far as reaction times goes!

I love Blem's Lee Sin, yet I hate him lol. He sounds like such a prick.

Lulu is lots of fun! I just wish it had some quality of life on her spells. Like if I don't target anything, to use W and E on me maybe. Sometimes I'm just awkward and that could save me a little bit as far as reaction times goes!
Just use self cast, default Alt+QWER

V_Arnold

yea i think ill main nasus

had pretty amazing games with him so far even the ones i lost. becomes a monster if you can farm freely.

only problem i have is i spend too much time killing minions while my team is fighting.

any tips ? what runes do i use ? i have half an AP page and half an AD

other question, do i start with cloth or dorans ? i feel like that extra armor would be better than health since the life steal is pretty good at lower levels

edit : ive seen youtubers use ghost instead of flash is that recommended ?

I do not know what to say. I have yet to see a Nasus who is not addicted to killing mobs like his life depends on it. Teamfight in the mid? Nevermind that, I have a red buff to kill, SLOWLY!

I guess you need to judge when you can HELP your team more by being present compared to your "awesomeness" gain of stacks. It is a judgment call. AKA a thing enemy players do well, and team players rarely :D

clemenx

Banned
Oh man, this game was beautiful, I wish teams like this were more common :(

We were really behind but no one had a bad attitude, we were all communicating and encouraging each other in the chat. Shotcalling, asking were to ward and all that stuff. This game is pretty awesome when all 5 people in your team aren't morons.

Morde ate our Wukong alive and Xin was afk for a while but we kept our cool, was a nice comeback.

http://matchhistory.lan.leagueoflegends.com/es/#match-details/LA1/111132804/200458929?tab=builds

hit 77 LP, but lost the next game (which we had won) cos our jungler and mid kept disconnecting.

honestly the worst type of loss. Completely out of my control.

Vr6oY7q.png

heavybreathing.gif

man if we won that last game I would be in promos ;_;

Thanks to Gh0ti (Musician on GAF for the games
and the carry

Sofo

About to face a Xerath mid. Probably gonna rek me if he's any good, let's see.
been beasting with my boy lately btw http://www.lolking.net/summoner.php?region=na&summoner_id=19837208#matches

Make sure to not make it too easy for him. Like I see people getting poked by Xerath as well as his spells hitting your minions. Make him at least have to choose between hitting you or the minions? Not sure if that's good advice as I don't mid often but it'd work in your favour if he has to work for his mana resources!

Also Negatron like Blizzard can go a fair way.

We got lucky. Their Xerath has wifi problems and never played.

lol, oh well! So much for that XD

According to lol.gamepedia Braum is coming on sale! Yaaay finally. Been waiting forever. Never really had a chance to play it at normals when it was on free rotation but I love his great synergy with Lucian and his potential to punish mistakes/turn things around. I plan on probably use the same runes as Leona (mostly armor red and quints/health seals/mr blues).

Any tips/advice for him will be much appreciated!

Braum is pretty cool I guess. I think I max Q on him first, but that's because I'm a Silver Scrub so you probably should be maxing the jump thing.

Sofo

Yeah I seem to see max Q first then E? R > Q > E > W?

I meant more on the line like if/which walls can be jumped with W or hmm idk! Small things that one finds while playing. ;o

Ocho

Braum is pretty cool I guess. I think I max Q on him first, but that's because I'm a Silver Scrub so you probably should be maxing the jump thing.

Braum ends and dies with your runes/masteries. If you still have the ones you used that other time, you're already dead. But yeah, Q > E > W.

Mumu is just so damn good down here. He's broken, yet the only person that bans him is me. It's strange. He used to be an automatic ban, but that was in Bronze. Bronze knows better than Silver.

Anyway, if I win this next game I'm in Silver 3. Mid vs Veigar I think

Negaduck

I don't think mumu is that big of a problem. I think its more bad players than him being a problem

(Although bad players are unavoidable)

Jeff-DSA

Mumu is just so damn good down here. He's broken, yet the only person that bans him is me. It's strange. He used to be an automatic ban, but that was in Bronze. Bronze knows better than Silver.

Good luck, man.

Amumu is good at every tier. His hard CC and gap close just make him extremely dangerous.

Tizoc

Don't walk away, walk TO HIM when he does his stun circle, close that gap and waste his midgety ass.
I'm so bored at work right now...

Negaduck

The problem is people tend to group up when they run when he comes giving him a great ult. If he is chasing you and you can't escape just sacrifice yourself or do what you can to have him cast a bad ult.

Tizoc

Assuming Lulu stays free for tonight as well, I'll be using her as support for a few more games.
EDIT: So I guess this'd be what a Lulu Supp build would end up as-
Spellthief, Sorc Boots, Sightstone, Mikael/Locket, Hourglass
I think I'll make Void staff as my last item? Or I could get an armor or Rabadon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom