• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

Man Fiora can't do SHIT against Pantheon. I try to play safe but he locks her out.
Down to 0 LP, maybe I should go Jungle Rammus next...

That's definitely the worst match up for Fiora. If you draw it, it's not bad to suggest lane swapping with mid.

Newt

Thanks so much! Haha I've been playing for 4 years now and I finally decided to grind out ranked this season. :)
Oh if anyone wants to add me my ign is acfann, NA servers
Sure, I'll add you. Ingame: Lord Newt. Also, please tell me you're competent at mid. We have 4 diamond players that play together often, can all play really well in their respective roles, but not one of us is good at mid lol.

Man Fiora can't do SHIT against Pantheon. I try to play safe but he locks her out.
Down to 0 LP, maybe I should go Jungle Rammus next...
Most melee tops can't do shit against Panth unless they have a ranged skill to farm with, and even then it's a nightmare until 6 unless your jungler camps for you.

acfan

Neo Member
Sure, I'll add you. Ingame: Lord Newt. Also, please tell me you're competent at mid. We have 4 diamond players that play together often, can all play really well in their respective roles, but not one of us is good at mid lol.

I'm decent at every role but play best bot lane. In mid I can play a decent Syndra, Ziggs, and Zed

acfan

Neo Member
Grats! Love the avatar btw. :)

Thank you! Can't wait for Bayo 2. :)

Oh, cool. What champs do you play?

Lucian, Ezreal, Jinx, Corki, Draven and to a lesser extent Vayne but every AD mainly.
For supports I almost exclusively play the hook-based ones but I'll roll Janna, Leona and even Veigar. :p

I also have a huge hard-on for Lee Sin.

Newt

Lucian, Ezreal, Jinx, Corki, Draven and to a lesser extent Vayne but every AD mainly.
For supports I almost exclusively play the hook-based ones but I'll roll Janna, Leona and even Veigar. :p

We're going to get along well...
yH8eI05.gif

Edwardo

Newt my Karma mid is easily diamond level

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Braum is my third most played now. I am doing my best to make people regret not banning him.

Jeff-DSA

I played against Diana in mid last night. I crushed her in lane (she couldn't CS against me), and it made me realize that she's in a pretty odd spot right now. Does anybody here play her anymore? Seems like she's just pretty toothless in the current meta.

Ocho

Thank you! Can't wait for Bayo 2. :)

No Sivir? Newt, you are cut.

I played against Diana in mid last night. I crushed her in lane (she couldn't CS against me), and it made me realize that she's in a pretty odd spot right now. Does anybody here play her anymore? Seems like she's just pretty toothless in the current meta.
Diana mid worked because she had the bases and ratios to buy tanky AP items like Zhonya's and Abyssal and still do assassin-level damage.

Now that she's gutted you're left with a shitty laner with no escapes, a godawful mana pool so just farming with Q isn't much of an option and then you have to build super glass cannon items like Lich Bane unless you're super fed to do actual damage, and by doing that you're left with a squishy melee assassin that has absolutely no way out of a fight.

She's basically a shit, AP version of Talon right now as far as laning goes, except Talon isn't a joke pre-6.

Tizoc

I'd like guides for Jungling as Fiddlesticks please.
I won my recent match as Rammus more on that later, but would also like a guide for him too to get better.
I'll say this much about my Rammus match
we started 4v5, then it was 4v4. Then I Ghost chased Ahri at their bot turret and wasted her cute ass

drawkcaB

Are there any junglers who making a Maxed out Jungle item is not necessary?

Several can skip completed jungle items depending on the situation. The final items don't cover every single jungler. Thankfully the new S5 jungle items/enchants are better in this regard.

zkylon

zkylewd
My problem with Syndra is that I get hypey. Like I will Q > W then I miss my W entirely by aiming at just the original position of the ball. Or at times I will want to set up a nice ult and I fuck it up, ult and don't kill. ._.

I need to practice with her a lot more!
yea syndra takes some work getting used to

also seecret to playing syndra

q, q, w first q, q, r

memorize that, get athenes, blue buff and elixir, hide in a brush, instagib jungler, get free dragons.

Whoa that Hellboy Vi. Is that the thing referalls would design content?
no, an artists forum contest

designs are pretty beast

Xerath disabled for the past two days.

uvzjvo.gif

i don't think many people will miss him

Hope we get some PBE goodness today

yea, i want that anivia splash art from worlds

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Panda, I'm pretty sure you still have League's in-game music turned on.

zkylon

zkylewd
So it's never getting made, I shall add it to my pile of crushed dreams.
well the copyrighted ones for sure not (at least in the copyrighted state, so should be a bit twisted like gurren lagann rumble) but you know rito has taken community ideas in the past

they don't answer any of my emails about ori tho T_T

well the copyrighted ones for sure not (at least in the copyrighted state, so should be a bit twisted like gurren lagann rumble) but you know rito has taken community ideas in the past

they don't answer any of my emails about ori tho T_T
Community ideas are like farts on the wind.

It took me almost 2 years to get Popstar Ahri made and that was a wildly popular idea with tons of "important" Rioters like Morello and Zeronis behind it.

Tizoc

http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/987085343/205390904

Really good match, we started a bit weak with me dieing and feeding a few times, but my team managed to get the upper hand. Sadly I didn't know which lane to gank, I wanted to gank bot but couldn't position myself. By the mid game I helped Varus clear the bot lane, then we all pushed mid and took the win. Their Nasus was AFK which prob. helped us win :V
Their Ahri was a pain to deal with though, but that kill I got off her under their bot turret was worth it XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom