• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Zju6yQrBRZevzZm8

there's enough pew pew in the world

you know what to do

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
well, that was an interesting game.

placed silver 3, so whoever wants to duo let me know. i'll play my regular champs when we duo, dont worry. :p

Ferrio

Banned
Might hit you up for that, I don't know.. I burnt myself out on SR something fierce. It's not even ranked, I just don't wanna play SR :|

edit: And Bayo 2 this weekend... man I'm not making gold unless a miracle of motivation happens.

Most melee tops can't do shit against Panth unless they have a ranged skill to farm with, and even then it's a nightmare until 6 unless your jungler camps for you.
I don't really find Pantheon top imposing at all, but then again I mostly play sustain-heavy melee laners. He'll usually run out of mana and lose out on trades (in the long run) before I'm close to dying, plus I'm moreso worried about his jungler than I am of him. Pantheon's also an easy gank target top, so I'm not really seeing the threat (albeit with my champion pool) beyond his map pressure.

zkylon

zkylewd
i really wish they didn't make red lizzy splash so teethy

design isn't good but it actually looks really good in game

I've played with someone who played around 250 games as top Panth. Almost always gets first blood VERY quickly. Likes to back at 6 just to mandrop to mid or bot and collect more kills.

He seems to usually lose games because his teammates tend to start throwing when they see him go 8/0 very quickly.

i really wish they didn't make red lizzy splash so teethy

design isn't good but it actually looks really good in game
It's not really the teeth. The colors are all weird and her mouth as a whole is bizarre.

Green bondage Liss is teethy too but it's not an issue.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's not really the teeth. The colors are all weird and her mouth as a whole is bizarre.

Green bondage Liss is teethy too but it's not an issue.

nah, i think persona lizzy is fine mostly cos her design is so freaking cool

red lizzy splash is a total mess

you're right tho, in both cases there's too much teeth

Played a ranked game earlier today where some dude was like-

"Why does Sivir lose spelling bees?"

"
Because she can only Spell Shield
"

We won the games because everyone AFKed from laughter or something.

Played a ranked game earlier today where some dude was like-

"Why does Sivir lose spelling bees?"

"
Because she can only Spell Shield
"

We won the games because everyone AFKed from laughter or something.
Is it bad that I legit laughed out loud from that?

Question!
Dkshadowhd joined the room.
VincentAlexander: top
EliteToxin joined the room.
Because Ellie joined room after I called top, I assume that means she didn't see me call it? Or is there simply lag between when someone joins and it shows?

Edwardo

Because Ellie joined room after I called top, I assume that means she didn't see me call it? Or is there simply lag between when someone joins and it shows?

It was probably because they joined after you said it. There is lag too. That's why when two people call a lane at the same time it will usually show your own first, even if they actually called it before you. Gotta poll the team usually.

Sofo

Don't think I'll get to finishing my placement matches for ranked. Every time I want to hop on and do it, I don't feel like doing it.

Eh, I am on the same way, I am going to do them because at this point there's nothing to lose. I just did my 2nd ranked match, this time solo (duo'd the first with Dob-chan), I figured worst case scenario would be a loss, and I really felt like besting myself!

My Tristana was really good and responsive, and enemy support Lux was full glasscannon runes and masteries. She hurt but she was super weak. Managed to feed Trist early kills which made it so that her first back included a B.F. Sword. At that point their bot lane was lost. I also was in a kind of Hook-heaven, albeit I missed close-range ones.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1758888936/206655443

3aJEplK.png

Xin Zhao was doing poorly but the guy adapted (nobody flamed either!) and turned into just a split-pushing machine, as well as ganking mid. That allowed us a bit more map pressure. Lee Sin didn't gank us (tried twice) but we made through it. Trundle didn't come but we didn't need it anyway! I died 4 times but I could deduct 2 of them. One of them allowed Trundle to escape (I offered in order to stop them, and that set up a double kill for Tristana) and the 4th one happened as we were getting Nexus, Jinx shot her rocket on me. ._. And I was low health so ;E

TL;DR: Won my 2nd ranked! Was actually fun and I didn't panic as much as I expected. Gonna call it quits for today though!

Any comments or anything is very much appreciated!

zkylon

zkylewd
my friend played jungle zyra a lot

it was awful so we never let him do that silly thing again

his jungle fizz was pretty great tho

Tizoc

I notice various Trynda players build Hydra instead of BoRK, any reason for that? I always built BoRK because of his Crit Chance and attack speed.

Jeff-DSA

Lucian is always going to be an issue because of that freaking passive. Once he has a high crit chance, it's lights out.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
So why hasn't riot started enabling all champs in aram? The mode's unfun as shit if you keep getting matched against people that only own broken aram champs.

Returning to play blind pick is truly hilarious, fizz support, Kayke support, Leblanc adc all with weird builds without counting auto locks and caiming lines that are already picked

Bacon

I ban Kat every single game. There's no champ I hate see get rolling more than her. Happens a lot at my elo and it's just game over at that point because no one knows to wait for her to ult before blowing all their cc.

Jeff-DSA

I ban Kat every single game. There's no champ I hate see get rolling more than her. Happens a lot at my elo and it's just game over at that point because no one knows to wait for her to ult before blowing all their cc.

When people are that bad, I find Akali to be infinitely worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom