• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
First pick bans Soraka, Taric, and Galio. Then locks in jungle Teemo.

jungle teemo is one of those off meta picks that if the player is well versed in it, he's going to be VERY good

if he's doing it because he saw someone else do it and is just trying to imitate it... well...

noob question, how much impact does 1 afk teammate have on the rest of the match if hes gone after 5 mins ?

just had an amazing match but still lost. had 1 afk fizz, the others didnt do very well anyways but im curious

edit: weird wording, im asking how much harder it gets

it gets pretty hard. I've won a few 4 v 5 games, but it was mainly because every lane won super fucking hard and we could win fights 4 v 5. It's very rare though.

When it's 4 v 5 you're usually missing a key component of your composition, and if the enemy is strong enough they can either force 4 v 5 fights all the time or have someone constantly split push and still have a numbers advantage.

First pick bans Soraka, Taric, and Galio. Then locks in jungle Teemo.

#thedream

Edwardo

jungle teemo is one of those off meta picks that if the player is well versed in it, he's going to be VERY good

if he's doing it because he saw someone else do it and is just trying to imitate it... well...

Ya I have no idea. I dodged.

He said he's never played it before. Then says he's on his friend's account.

Normally I'd say who cares and play it out, but the season is coming to an end and I really don't wanna chance it right now.

evelynnsafecrackermv.jpg
Move over, Frostbutt

Blizzard

Banned
You may have lost the series, Heavy, but a 9+ ranked-win streak is nothing to sneeze at. Take the night off, play more another day if you want. Just don't overdo it and hurt your wrists or whatnot.

You may have lost the series, Heavy, but a 9+ ranked-win streak is nothing to sneeze at. Take the night off, play more another day if you want. Just don't overdo it and hurt your wrists or whatnot.
First game in the series was a 4v5, like a real 4vs5, our ADC didn't play a second.
I knew I'd lose the series. I don't even care, I hope I get down to Bronze V after this.

traitor

taking you off friends list when i get home
You are one salty weirdo. Listening to how emotionally invested you were in that one stream of my game was totally bizarre, like you were making these snide quips, the type you see on the gaming side.

Nekofrog

Banned
You are one salty weirdo. Listening to how emotionally invested you were in that one stream of my game was totally bizarre, like you were making these snide quips, the type you see on the gaming side.

you're taking it the wrong way. it's not about you. it's about fuzzery betraying me and duoing with anyone else

you're not part of the equation in the way that you think you are

he could have said it to boken and i would've said the same thing

actually i'd probably be more mad if it was boken

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
We don't know if drunk squad will be on, and I'm sure we'll have time for both anyway.

Fuck that noise. This season's victorious skin sucks, gonna miss my fancy borders though. Also, didn't know you still played this game.

I still play this game. Carry me please.

Fuzzery

you're taking it the wrong way. it's not about you. it's about fuzzery betraying me and duoing with anyone else

I alrdy duoed with boken

Well I'm sorry, I didn't know that.

I still play this game. Carry me please.

I'm fairly confident you can handle ranked pretty well at this point. I believe in you.

Plus you got lots of better lolgaf players to play with at this point.

Whered you go gamma? Hows it going

Kalista is going to be so fun

IDK, things haven't been the same since Phillip left me all alone and banished scy to MMO land.

I still have closer though.

i still have nightmares about that inhouse gamma

GAMMA PLS WE R LEAVING

Yeah I still remember that, good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom