• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

yeah i dunno how ppl can care so much

oh no someone is saying that he is better than he actually is....how could someone do that in league of legends.....
the guy is saying ad tf is good
get hiiiiiiiiim

prtty ready for the next episode where heavy doesnt win in an inhouse
and he doesnt change his mind
and his nemesis's's are prtty confounded....but we beat him in an inhouse....i dont understand.....
Well an inhouse would be fun anyways. Not sure why you're so against it.

Ferrio

Banned
Inhouses are great, long as everyone isn't all hardcore mode. Best inhouses are when we're in a single mumble channel just bullshitting.

Sofo

I think both sides are kinda misreading though. Like I doubt they're "oooh let's get at Heavy" and I don't think Heavy is as much as a braggar as he wants to paint himself to be.

Idk, pretty stupid thing to argue if you ask me. Just have fun you fuckers, we are like 5 people on EUW-gaf!

brian!

no they def talk more shit about heavy in private spaces than I would think is healthy
prtty sure heavy's first interaction w/ gaf chat resulted in him wanting to quit the thread

brian!

i dunno it's just the singling out 1v1 me bro thing going on that's kind of unprecedented in several leeg ots, maybe im just not used to it
maybe i'm too OLD for this thread

Sofo

Let's talk instead about me stealing Baron on that last ranked I lost with Nami ult.

I didn't realize until I was at base and I noticed Caitlyn had it. I was like wait what.

ayy lmao indeed.

i dunno it's just the singling out 1v1 me bro thing going on that's kind of unprecedented in several leeg ots, maybe im just not used to it
maybe i'm too OLD for this thread

How old are you? 1v1 you pussy

41ddc6346ff7d1e8344f2njsbu.jpg

Sofo

Husband yeah...

Double the donger, double the danger. ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ

brian!

somewhere in the last few years
ppl started blasting capitalized LOLs at me in texts

like first it was lols and rofls, then ppl were like, man I'm saying lol but im not actually laughing out loud, ima just say haha

but now it's LOL

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I always advocate for balanced inhouses in order to just not have a stomp game. It's much more interesting to have balanced teams whenever possible. Also LoLGAF is varied enough to the point that it's fine playing with anyone. I'd gladly play with Heavy but if I see that he does shennanigans like Summons does then fuck that. I'm never playing on the same side as him.

Newt

I always advocate for balanced inhouses in order to just not have a stomp game. It's much more interesting to have balanced teams whenever possible. Also LoLGAF is varied enough to the point that it's fine playing with anyone. I'd gladly play with Heavy but if I see that he does shennanigans like Summons does then fuck that. I'm never playing on the same side as him.
Yeah, I agree with this. As long as someone is listening and communicating with the team, I have no problems playing with them.
"I'm fine playing with anyone...

except Summons. fuck that kid"

~kayos90 2014
I'm not one to single anyone out, but it can be frustrating. I feel like I got trolled or something after a match, like there's a specific intention to get the rest of the team angry. I understand how Kayos feels.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Yeah, I agree with this. As long as someone is listening and communicating with the team, I have no problems playing with them.

I'm not one to single anyone out, but it can be frustrating. I feel like I got trolled or something after a match. I understand how Kayos feels.

I'm not the only one who feels this way. Newt's not the only one. Even Fallen was like "let's give this guy a chance" before the game and proceeded to say "fuck this. Never playing with this fucking guy again" after ONE match. I can tolerate most levels. Summons is on a level I cannot tolerate.

Sofo

I want the details, I want the whole story!

Tell me pls ༼ຈل͜├┬┴┬┴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom