• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

Frostmourne.jpg

frostmourne vibes

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I miss talking to scy and him bitching me out and going back and forth about manga/anime/games with costi. WHERE HAVE THE GOOD DAYS GONE?!

Blizzard

Banned
dev blog on itemisation in the new season

I really disagree with removing Negatron from the game. Top lane mages are going to become even more dominant. Good luck trying to lane against Ryze/Rumble/Lulu etc. when the only MR component item is a Null Magic Mantle.

MR itemisation already sucks as it is.
This seems kind of weird. Maybe they will adjust some stats so you can still get similar results, or change recipes and items around. I guess the concern is that the only path to get the same amount of magic resist will be 1500+ gold so the initial bump is higher?.

that's why I wanted to level up an eu account before I realized it is a horrible thing to go through
like east coast ppl get pretty much the same ping
If anyone on east coast wants to try another server, use the LAN server instead. You may not understand anything people are saying, but the ping is better than NA.

jerd

I guess no one here plays Mordekaiser

He's a really unpopular pick. I can see him doing well at low elo because he's got good damage and farms well but no mobility and no cc of any kind hurts him. He's pretty easy to pick up and is kind of a faux tank so he'd probably be a good champ to learn with. I can't offer any tips though, sorry :-(

Einbroch

Banned
Bring it. I can understand being excited, but damn. It's a remake. On a handheld. That we pretty much knew was coming.

/shrug

Maybe I'm just a cynical fuck.

Binding of Isaac Rebirth releasing, Bayonetta 2 unexpectedly being as awesome as it is and a Trundle skin reveal all on the same day feels like Christmas arrived early.

Gimme that Skarner skin right goddamn now!

Def getting Captain Volibear for the ridiculousness of it. Captain Trundle is a bit disappointing, but I'll buy it anyways. I feel like "guy with giant club" should have more skin ideas available to him that what Riot's been showing. Like where's mah Toddler Trundle smacking people with his giant rattle.
Those kind of ideas have been thrown out the window ever since Riot turned Li'l Slugger into the worst skin they ever conceived and when they changed his personality into "BIG ANGRY YELLING OAF."

At least it's a proper cop outfit though, unlike Cait's and Vi's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom