• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yes.
Still better than S3

Ugh don't remind me, me and a bunch of friends went to a nearby viewing party. It was fun but that final was pretty ass
Even worse being at Staples waiting for an hour to see the weird band stuff into 3-0. Screens were also terrible since the League UI is so tiny, they should have even more screens that zoom on those stats and minimap imo.
The event production this time seems far better (I'd hope so with OGN). It's been nice to see milestones broken with each event TI3 Hype -> 2013 Staples -> TI4 Prize Pool -> 2014 Worlds attendance.

Saucy_XL

Banned
Even worse being at Staples waiting for an hour to see the weird band stuff into 3-0. Screens were also terrible since the League UI is so tiny, they should have even more screens that zoom on those stats and minimap imo.
The event production this time seems far better (I'd hope so with OGN). It's been nice to see milestones broken with each event TI3 Hype -> 2013 Staples -> TI4 Prize Pool -> 2014 Worlds attendance.

*SC:BW attendance still highest most likely

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
http://i.imgur.com/RHFpnWj.jpg

5u40QEB.png

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Lift trophy for 5 seconds, leave.
Well at least Riot didn't stand on the stage for 5 minutes I guess.

What the hell is this? There is ZERO hype. I don't want analysis I want a CELEBRATION OF THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD. Instead we are listening to caster analysis.

OH NO THEY RETURNED

Cuddler

Congratulations to Samsung White, they were so strong. Great tournament, it was the first time I was watching this and it was fantastic. Still super happy for Star Horn Royal Club and inSec. Happy to see people liking inSec again, I always believed in him and always will. <3

Top Bottom