• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

China will put up a lot more than 1 million. There might be more than 1 million viewers on one of their streaming services alone (combined they can reach 5+ million for big games).

clemenx

Banned
Man, Jayce should've cleaned up that :/

The solo lane difference in level is too big.

Still not bad. Not a complete stop at least, lol.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Aww

OJzZDKL.jpg

To be fair Bronze players have Bronze players as targets.

They also tend to have zero wards to help them hit targets outside of direct visual range. It's actually pretty impressive Corn can miss so many targets that can't even see the blasts coming.

I'm pretty sure he just doesn't play Jayce. It's one of the easiest projectiles to hit in the game, between the speed and the AoE burst at the terminus.

Leezard

They also tend to have zero wards to help them hit targets outside of direct visual range. It's actually pretty impressive Corn can miss so many targets that can't even see the blasts coming.

I'm pretty sure he just doesn't play Jayce. It's one of the easiest projectiles to hit in the game, between the speed and the AoE burst at the terminus.

Well, yeah, he most likely picked it just to not let Pawn get it. It seems like it will be more worth to put a ban on Jayce since Corn can't play it.

Veggy

Let's see some crazy picks for the last game. Bring on the Shaco, Insec.

I like how in one of the interviews one of the SSW guys said "To win the finals we will have to pick champs that haven't been seen at worlds yet"

I'm still waiting

Well, yeah, he most likely picked it just to not let Pawn get it. It seems like it will be more worth to put a ban on Jayce since Corn can't play it.

Yeah, I don't get how Jayce didn't come up as a ban priority after seeing how high of a pick priority it had for both Samsung teams during the semi-finals. That seems like a pretty huge coaching oversight.

Edit: It seems really weird for Toyz to have a translator when his English is impeccable. I guess he's there in case they need a Sjokz to English translation?

This Worlds hasn't been about Korea's dominance, but Samsung White's dominance. OMG 3-0'd Najin Shield, forcing an elite Korean team to suffer a series defeat in international competition for the first time since Gambit in Katowice (or CJ Frost against iG in IEM Singapore last year, but I wouldn't consider them "elite" since they were running MaKNooN as a mid-laner...). SSB lost games to Cloud 9 and Alliance and were utterly stomped by SSW. SSW is just untouchable on this patch.

This Worlds hasn't been about Korea's dominance, but Samsung White's dominance. OMG 3-0'd Najin Shield, forcing an elite Korean team to suffer a series defeat in international competition for the first time since Gambit in Katowice (or CJ Frost against iG in IEM Singapore last year, but I wouldn't consider them "elite" since they were running MaKNooN as a mid-laner...). SSB lost games to Cloud 9 and Alliance and were utterly stomped by SSW. SSW is just untouchable on this patch.

Nanjin White just played like garbage that series.

Rurunaki

^this. It's not that the Koreans are unbeatable, it's just that Samsung White is on a different tier right now. They're all playing godly, add to the fact that Uzi is about to fold, making them look even better.

Leezard

SSW did lose a game against TSM, but admittedly SSW was trolling that series.

Top Bottom