• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

rofl chill

did he personally offend u by thinking what everyone was thinking before worlds lmao

Before worlds? No, it's only him.

And he's always has been this shit analyst during the entire EU season. All he does is insult teams with no facts.

You know who else was thinking C9 and OG would blow up? Hint: everyone

Calm your tatas, even shit analysts should say exactly what they think, I don't want Riot censoring opinions and minor stings. Should we get Crumbzz out of the analyst desk for the boat joke too?

Crumbzz made a general analysis after the game. Yamato is retorting against Doublelift's tweet.

Big difference.

Reasonable predictions at the time. The only controversial opinion was CLG not getting out, and he was right on that one.

No, the difference is other analysts back up what they say with actual analysis. This guy will just say 0-6 there's nothing more to be said. And when Dash grills him, he goes into loops saying the same thing with no facts.

Crumbzz is on a venue that he can provide an actual analysis. Yamato has 140 characters to work with and no one asked for his opinion.

Again, was he a shit analyst on the desk? Absolutely. Is the tweet a big deal? No it isn't, and making a mountain out of a molehill only makes you look like a sore loser.

Ledhead

I feel like the pressure of possibly losing to PAIN is greater than making it out of groups. No one wants another Kabum situation

Crumbzz is on a venue that he can provide an actual analysis. Yamato has 140 characters to work with and no one asked for his opinion.

Again, was he a shit analyst on the desk? Absolutely. Is the tweet a big deal? No it isn't, and making a mountain out of a molehill only makes you look like a sore loser.

Ehh I didn't lose anything. I just want this fuck off the desk. Hated this guy since mid-summer split and want to see him less.

Go back in this thread and you will see my posts grilling this guy 100% pure hate. And I would do the same for any other team or player he insults.

zkylon

zkylewd
PAzl2nW.png

KuGsj.gif
Lol

idlewild_

I think YamatoCannon just used poor memes in lieu of doing real analysis. The outrage over his comments was excessive given that his predictions were not unreasonable, but I think they should have taken him off of the analyst desk for not being prepared to do his job.

Did Pobelter ACTUALLY get his ult off? They said he did but I swear I didn't hear the normal stun sound.

He did, the bindings are just a little hard to see near the brushes with that skin.

I think YamatoCannon just used poor memes in lieu of doing real analysis. The outrage over his comments was excessive given that his predictions were not unreasonable, but I think they should have taken him off of the analyst desk for not being prepared to do his job.

He did, the bindings are just a little hard to see near the brushes with that skin.

I was specifically wondering because of the lack of stun sound, but I didn't think to watch if people actually got stunned in the replay so I'll take your word for it.

Edit: Quick edit I didn't hear the sound when Pobelter flashed in for the ult the second time (wtf was that btw). It seems I just missed it.

Omg had missed the salt above

Getting outraged over bm tweets, just go take a breather lol

Nah, you'll see me continue to tell that guy to fuck off from the analyst desk.

I don't expect him to be back on after his youtube crying. Riot probably realized how much fans hated him last week.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yamaha Canoe getting his revenge
I mean, its pretty poor taste to kick ppl when theyre down but u put urself un that posición when u bm first

Its all un good fun tho

Only thing that sucks is that i actually had koo de and replaced them ladt minute for clg

Fuck

Nekofrog

Banned
Ehh I didn't lose anything. I just want this fuck off the desk. Hated this guy since mid-summer split and want to see him less.

Go back in this thread and you will see my posts grilling this guy 100% pure hate. And I would do the same for any other team or player he insults.

he's an assclown but you're going overboard

Type2

What do you think will happen next split? Double did want to retire and I'm not sure aphro will continue playing.
Speaking of aphro it's really sad to see him choke this hard at worlds.
The true Cinderella story is c9 for na.

Nekofrog

Banned
but it's not funny, it's not contributing anything, it's just dumb. you should stop. we get it. you don't like him. he's not going anywhere.

Neol

To be fair though I felt CLG was just playing for fun.

Doesn't excuse them playing bad though so good for Pain gaming.

Quonny

Come on guys, they were playing champs that they wanted to because it was fun. Can't really take anything from that last game.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Pain played so well it's really sad to see them go. Screw CLG tho, full tilt mode...

I feel this week is gonna debunk all those ridículos theories about the west being ahead in stratgey

Anyone who said the west was ahead was an idiot. Personally I hoped the west had just caught up.
Edit: To be fair, Origen is doing really well so far, Fnatic has a chance to rectify week 1, and C9 has a good chance to come out of groups. The west isn't fucked, they just didn't all show up.

Top Bottom