• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

patchday

Gaf predicted CLG would tilt after the first loss this morning and they did :(

This sucks to come home and see the results that CLG bombed this whole day. C9 keep my dreams alive

Was at work all day and couldn't watch or listen to the matches.

[edit] I did watch this morning CLG vs KOO match before going to work and it was really bad

NA never had a jungle or top pool lol

NA used to have a pool of talented leaders/analysts at the jungle position, it just never much in the way of mechanically proficient players. Unfortunately, when the leaders retired to coaching positions the "talent" they were replaced with was mostly has-beens/also-rans at other positions who aren't much better mechanically and seem to have little game knowledge.

There's a certain irony that the best modern NA jungle leader is a washed-up mid-laner, I realize, but such is the NA life. We tried to do a cute bit-shift with what talent we had in the region, and it only ever really worked out for Aphromoo. (Sort of...)

Skux

Terrible performance by CLG. Going in with a no-tank comp against KOO and then having absolute solo queue brain melt vs PNG.

NA used to have a pool of talented leaders/analysts at the jungle position, it just never much in the way of mechanically proficient players. Unfortunately, when the leaders retired to coaching positions the "talent" they were replaced with was mostly has-beens/also-rans at other positions who aren't much better mechanically and seem to have little game knowledge.

There's a certain irony that the best modern NA jungle leader is a washed-up mid-laner, I realize, but such is the NA life. We tried to do a cute bit-shift with what talent we had in the region, and it only ever really worked out for Aphromoo. (Sort of...)
Hai was a jungler before he played mid though.

I am now #faithless

CLG did better than they have before though and I will remain their fan for the foreseeable future, I just wish they went out with a fight.

Balb

Pretty bad slate of games today...Even the SKT EDG game is underwhelming because EDG probably won't give it their all.

Ledhead

Pretty bad slate of games today...Even the SKT EDG game is underwhelming because EDG probably won't give it their all.

Yeah. H2K and BKT have been pretty one-sided affairs. Will be interesting to see the two go head to head though

killatopak

Gold Member
Marin is a god. Faker is a god, Bengi is a god. Wolf is a god. Bang is a god.

WTF?! All of them played so well! This is probably the strongest SKT I've seen.

killatopak

Gold Member
I agree with Yamato. I think they should have focused on Elise first. Elise having flash wouldn't matter if you cc chain her. Also pointing out that she has flash while ignoring the fact that she can't flash over a wall in that position is just bad. They really should have gone for Elise. If after that they couldn't make a good reengage then at least they have a smite advantage and could have gone for the dragon.

I had to leave right after Meiko used fate's call to go back into 4 of SKT, so I'm not surprised to hear the game was over quick. I'm a little surprised the game was that uneven again.

Top Bottom