• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Quonny

Is anyone a H2K fan? I can't name a single player off the top of my head and it seems like the "media" doesn't care either.

Is anyone a H2K fan? I can't name a single player off the top of my head and it seems like the "media" doesn't care either.
Loulex dood. How can you forget such a bad player?

There's also Ryu and the ADC guy with the swedish name that can't play anything but Trist.

Loulex, Kasing, Hjarnan, Odoamne, Ryu. I reserve the right to spell any of them wrong because I'm not a fan of H2K (don't have anything against them either). I just have a brain that remembers useless information.

Leezard

Who's the second guy on the analysts desk? I missed the beginning of the stream.
Tabe?
I can name all of the players off the top of my head, but h2k is a relatively new team in eu LCS and probably the weakest eu LCS team at world's, so that's why they get so little attention. Furthermore, they are in a group where they have virtually no chance of getting out.

Quonny

Oh I'm not saying their bad or anything, I just find it interesting that they seem to get so little spotlight and conversation time, outside of the Ryu/Faker thing.

what...

although EDG can actually lose this game, beat H2K, and still get 2nd without playing a tiebreaker

Tabe?

I can name all of the players off the top of my head, but h2k is a relatively new team in eu LCS and probably the weakest eu LCS team at world's, so that's why they get so little attention. Furthermore, they are in a group where they have virtually no chance of getting out.

idk man, H2K suddenly looks like they have a chance ;)

Moments hunter

Neo Member
Tabe?

Not so sure now. Lol

It fucking figures that the one game so far I've written off as 'no need to watch' and I choose to start a podcast ends up being bananas. Now I'm going to have to watch the beginning of this game later.

Edit: Holy shit Pawn is losing on his Yasuo.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Just another great example of the way less inexperienced teams from weaker regions can complete on individual skill level or in terms of early game but mid to late game their decision making is often poor.

Top Bottom