• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
As much as I would like H2K to win against EDG I think it was mostly EDG being arrogant in champ select and letting themselves get into a hole. Their coaches probably gave them an earful and they will probably shape up this game.

People don't like the status quo winning.

Indeed, which is why all these upsets have people so excited. Although the finals is looking to be SKT1 dominating unless Origin goes into super sayain mode.

Quonny

Type2

If and I say if h2k win this I think they'll put edg on tilt. I couldn't even imagine what would happen in China.....
Edit: I'm pretty happy with this team performing better than expected in an easily decided group.

If and I say if h2k win this I think they'll put edg on tilt. I couldn't even imagine what would happen in China.....
Edit: I'm pretty happy with this team performing better than expected in an easily decided group.
I dunno, H2K is being super passive, come lategame it's gonna be really fucking hard to kill Deft with the Gragas, Lulu and TK backing him

Type2

I dunno, H2K is being super passive, come lategame it's gonna be really fucking hard to kill Deft with the Gragas, Lulu and TK backing him
Yeah not having the Elise and Annie pressure early is a huge misuse of the composition.
That game is close at least although it's not too exciting. I'm watching meiko ward very well.

Newt

Man, as an ADC main, I can feel Hjarnan's pain. He wasn't even that far behind but simply does no damage to that tank team lol.

When that Annie ult fell just short of Deft, it was all over. GG H2K. EDG will need to raise their game big time depending on who they draw in the QFs, but I think the Bo5 format suits them more than one-offs.

Type2

When that Annie ult fell just short of Deft, it was all over. GG H2K. EDG will need to raise their game big time depending on who they draw in the QFs, but I think the Bo5 format suits them more than one-offs.
We should start talking about the next stage draws soon.
Group A:
Flash wolves 1st
Koo 2nd
Group B:
C9 1st
Fnatic 2nd
Group C:
Skt1st
Edg 2nd
Group D:
Origen 1st
Kt 2nd

This is what I feel like is the most likely result from the next group games based on current standings. With fnatic being a pure fanboy guess.

Who can upset skt early? Another Korean team?
Stylistically c9 and Origen may have a good chance against koo and edg.

killatopak

Gold Member
I guess Fnatic would make sense.

They did make SKT go to 5 games in MSI. If they can pull out something like that then they have a good chance. They don't have the surprise top lane Cass anymore though.

Type2

Although koo wasn't the cleanest team this tournament they've earned a new fan in me. Hoping they can make it further because they are really fun to watch.

Top Bottom