• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Doing better than TSM is such a low bar though, and really nothing to be proud of. :/

That's kind of the low bar CLG's been specifically shooting to reach for... basically as long as TSM has existed, though. As pathetic as it is, this is their best international showing, even with a loss to the Brazilian wild card. Besides, you'd be amazed at the sort of logical gymnastics Doublelift can perform to protect his ego.

Games with two immobile carries can be so tense if they stay even till 30 minutes. So much pressure on the divers/assassins to kill their target, and for the ADs to stay safe while piling in the DPS.

Blizzard

Banned
Why is WildTurtle using the Jinx stun so much to kill minions? He seems to have been behind on a lot of CS and I wondered if it was related.

Leezard

Why is WildTurtle using the Jinx stun so much to kill minions? He seems to have been behind on a lot of CS and I wondered if it was related.

Jinx does not have a stun. Do you mean her W?

edit: Bjergsen's Syndra stuns are on point this game, pulling TSM ahead.

The early "hide the Dyrus" lane-swaps put him behind on XP, which actually makes CSing quite a bit harder before you get your first buy, and in turn missed CS pushes back your buy and gives you less AD, making it even harder. At least, if what you mean is, "Why is he having to use his Zap! for farming?" it's a combination of that, wanting to fast-push, and keeping range from Kog/Thresh.

Blizzard

Banned
Jinx does not have a stun. Do you mean her W?

edit: Bjergsen's Syndra stuns are on point this game, pulling TSM ahead.
I mean the stun gun, sorry. It's called "Zap!" and is her W. But yes, it does not stun, it just slows.

Thanks Imperfected for the details I missed.

Blizzard

Banned
I didn't notice if TSM tried to contest the first 2 dragons, but they sure didn't seem to want the third one. Or maybe they felt the middle tower was more important than the movespeed?

I was going to say that once Dyrus retires Soaz will be the oldest and most busted top laner in professional play, but I guess that could already be the case.

Blizzard

Banned
I was going to say that once Dyrus retires Soaz will be the oldest and most busted top laner in professional play, but I guess that could already be the case.
I just noticed Soaz has the only two OG kills 40+ minutes in.

Also, I don't remember Bjergsen being down 60 CS often. Maybe he's been forced to stay near his team and miss CS.

I knew there was a chance of this kind of game when I saw champion select. Super tense stuff, but Origen have generally had the cooler heads and made better tradeoffs throughout the game.

Blizzard

Banned
An ace 55 minutes in with 2 nexus turrets down. That has to end it, right? (It did.)

That was not too exciting to watch for 55 minutes since most people were playing safe. And yes Malphite did not seem very useful in that setting.

Top Bottom