• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Turtle with continued shit positioning

Lustboy missing easy skillshots and never ulting

Santorin being rather useless

Dyrus ulting Olaf

Yep, it's NA boys.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Post worlds roster changes: Dyrus gone, Turtle gone, Santorin 50/50, Lustboy 50/50. That team needs to get blown up.

idlewild_

While TSM had some pretty bad misplays, I think they did pretty well to even be in contention for the games today. Many people thought they wouldn't even make it to worlds or win a game in their groups. While it is always disappointing to not make it out of groups, I think they acquitted themselves well considering the expectations of them coming in.

With Dyrus retiring, I hope they get can get someone who can shotcall to replace him as that seems to be their most glaring weakness.

Makareu

On one hand OG losing to LGD would do wonder for my pick'em, and 1rst / 2nd place may not be that important since the only powerhouse seems to be SKT.
On the other one, LGD are abysmal so far.

I am just gonna watch without any expectation.

Man, OG are getting wrecked. LGD with Flame is another beast.

Kalista + Kennen is regarded as a strong combo typically. I missed the draft too though.
Sure but wouldn't it be better to just double up on the wombo stuff or get some extra peel?

Doesn't help that Mithy keeps dying before using Zhonya's

Leezard

Sure but wouldn't it be better to just double up on the wombo stuff or get some extra peel?

Doesn't help that Mithy keeps dying before using Zhonya's

I missed most of the game so I don't know really. Kennen is part of a wombo. The Janna pick is a kinda strong counter pick though.

I missed most of the game so I don't know really. Kennen is part of a wombo. The Janna pick is a kinda strong counter pick though.
Looking at the draft order it sounds kinda messy. Holding off from picking Ori until the last rotation while showing the Kennen pick early sounds pretty dumb.

No supports were banned either, wouldn't something like Ali or Braum fit Origen's comp better? Does Mithy play those well?

Leezard

Looking at the draft order it sounds kinda messy. Holding off from picking Ori until the last rotation while showing the Kennen pick early sounds pretty dumb.

No supports were banned either, wouldn't something like Ali or Braum fit Origen's comp better? Does Mithy play those well?

Seems like a questionable draft, but Kennen fit with the plan. I don't think Braum would have been better, but Alistar might have been.

We'll see if OG can show up against KT.

Let's first pick Elise and give Darius to one of the few players in this tournament that can make him work! Then as an answer to that we pick Kennen and a comp that will pretty much not even dent Ssumday's health bar!

Leezard

Let's first pick Elise and give Darius to one of the few players in this tournament that can make him work! Then as an answer to that we pick Kennen and a comp that will pretty much not even dent Ssumday's health bar!

Darius isn't even the problem, OG are just getting outplayed all over. The Reksai ganks and the global teleports from the rest of the team are used really well by KT and OG isn't ready for it. A fed Darius is going to become a problem, sure, but I think this would have happened no matter whether KT got Darius or not.

edit: Sure, Kennen is kinda terrible. Renekton could have been nice.

Darius isn't even the problem, OG are just getting outplayed all over. The Reksai ganks and the global teleports from the rest of the team are used really well by KT and OG isn't ready for it. A fed Darius is going to become a problem, sure, but I think this would have happened no matter whether KT got Darius or not.

edit: Sure, Kennen is kinda terrible. Renekton could have been nice.
He's not the problem but he's not making their life any easier, specially when Soaz has no answer to him.

While TSM had some pretty bad misplays, I think they did pretty well to even be in contention for the games today. Many people thought they wouldn't even make it to worlds or win a game in their groups. While it is always disappointing to not make it out of groups, I think they acquitted themselves well considering the expectations of them coming in.

With Dyrus retiring, I hope they get can get someone who can shotcall to replace him as that seems to be their most glaring weakness.

I want to see Dyrus' 'Burn Bridges with everyone' post he promised.

Leezard

He's not the problem but he's not making their life any easier, specially when Soaz has no answer to him.

Kennen into Darius is fine if not for the fact that he died like 5 times early, which is all on KT for outplaying OG on the map, and on Soaz for positioning like he did.

Soaz got shut down so hard that he was near useless for the whole game.

Leezard

Grimløck;181236126 said:
it's going to be sad if fnc can't make it out tomorrow

It's going to take a lot of effort to make it out for them right now, and Huni needs to not play over aggressive.

Top Bottom