• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Leezard

Origen won the game while never fighting a proper team fight until the very team fight that ended the game.

Nice game looking at it from a strategy point of view.

WinFonda

What is Dyrus doing on Malphite. It's infuriating watching this shit. Of course Origen has map pressure, they have x2 teleport, you have to engage otherwise they get way more out of the teleport than by coming in delayed to a fight (which never happened anyway.)

Origen tried engaging early on, didn't work out for them, and TSM basically just kept waiting for them to pull the trigger on engages, which completely negates the point of picking Malph. Why didn't they put it all on the line in a 5v5 teamfight at their base when Kog was on their inhib? Or a myriad of other times much before that. Turrible.

Origen won the game while never fighting a proper team fight until the very team fight that ended the game.

Nice game looking at it from a strategy point of view.
It sounds nice till you understand that it's all TSM's own doing. They just sat back and let Origen play a super slow game to their win condition. Even at full item builds with a massive Jinx, and when the death timers are absurdly long, TSM doesn't seem to understand the value in forcing an honest 5v5 teamfight.

Did you see imp cry?

bxzW5yQ.jpg

cHgJPfe.png

Part Two.

Why did they not ban Mordekaiser?

Leezard

It sounds nice till you understand that it's all TSM's own doing. They just sat back and let Origen play a super slow game to their win condition. Even at full item builds with a massive Jinx, and when the death timers are absurdly long, TSM doesn't seem to understand the value in forcing an honest 5v5 teamfight.

Certainly, that's a factor as well. It's possible Origen would not pull this off against a better team and would be forced to play a different strategy.

TSM is usually very passive and every game goes late game, so the strategy OG chose was excellent against TSM; it exploited their weaknesses as a team.

So TSM needs to beat KT and LGD while KT needs to lose to OG for a tie-breaker, correct?

LGD's probably gonna go 0-3 this week at the skill they are playing.

Matriox

Just tuned in to the stream for the first time in ages, just recently came back.. I've seen Dyrus make me facepalm a couple times so I figured I'd check to see if maybe I was just crazy. Turns out I'm not so that good.

Quonny

Jesus Christ. Has he ulted more than one target all game? I think he got a two man ult in the beginning.

As a Malphite player, this hurts.

NSESN

Turtle literally lost that game, why he walked in Jinx and Azir range? Both can kill him in one second.

BTW KT qualified

Top Bottom