• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

garath

Nightblue streams every day on a consistent schedule. He's streaming more than 40 hours a week.

When you don't stream a day, you drop hundreds of subs. Again, look at TheOddOne. He never gets 30-40k viewers, and he has the TSM brand. Dyrus will have to work to get a consistent view numbers and 8-10k subs by streaming 8 hours a day and be entertaining.

Before he stopped streaming, Dyrus was easily the top League streamer. It'll be interesting to see if he gets back to form. He used to be a very dry and entertaining streamer. TheOddOne used to get that many right after retirement. The fact that he's still pulling in 10k or so on a given night is a testament to his popularity.

And yes, Dyrus used to pull in 20-30k viewers regularly. With his recent spike in popularity from retirement it'll probably stay around that number for awhile. Provided he's as entertaining as he used to be, Nightblue will have some competition. There's really no good entertaining top lane streamers anymore.

If not now then when would be a good time? How long is there between IEM and the spring split?
The offseason will last like 3 months lol, the preseason should last until february and LCS should be back by mid/late february

That's when you do roster changes, not less than a month before a big tournament. You don't build a team in 37 days, you just throw 5 players together in matching jerseys.

Before he stopped streaming, Dyrus was easily the top League streamer. It'll be interesting to see if he gets back to form. He used to be a very dry and entertaining streamer. TheOddOne used to get that many right after retirement. The fact that he's still pulling in 10k or so on a given night is a testament to his popularity.

And yes, Dyrus used to pull in 20-30k viewers regularly. With his recent spike in popularity from retirement it'll probably stay around that number for awhile. Provided he's as entertaining as he used to be, Nightblue will have some competition. There's really no good entertaining top lane streamers anymore.

Yeah, he'll definitely have to work for it.
There are a ton of new streamers getting those numbers now making bank.

Just having TSM on your name doesn't guarantee you that.

HORRORSHØW

yeah, it could go either way. FW are the wildcard in the knockout stage. they're very inconsistent and seem to play up (down) to the level of their opponents. OG seems to play only one style and they seemed figured out the last two games. should be an interesting match either way.

Leezard

It will be interesting to see. FW have performed surprisingly well and OG are clutch enough that I think the series could be exciting.

I'll be watching this later, should be a close, interesting match up.

Hard for me to get hyped now that NA is completely out of Worlds though.

Anivia into Leblanc? uuuuh

Wait what happened with Trick2G? I kind of stopped paying attention to league streams for a few months at one point and I didn't hear about any drama.

Edit: Jesus FW got a bunch of picks they did well on in groups. I remember SwordArt's Morgana.

He faked swatting himself. It pissed off everyone. I think he dropped viewer numbers by more than half of what it used to be.

Trick dropped numbers because he started coasting on his fanbase, not because of the fake swatting thing. League players want to see him play, not fucking H1Z1 24/7 with some stupid subwars on the side. Now he's basically on his way out.

Also I missed that one remark about Bjerg. He draws the biggest numbers of any Twitch league streamer. His streams are consistently between 40~50 viewers, only streamer I've ever seen above that is Gosu during one of his massive marathons.

That's just how botlane works. When you overextend and get caught, someone dies. That oughta teach Niels.
Being in the middle of the lane isn't supposed to be overextending. That's why this stupid spell needs to fuck off. Normally Niels should have just died as he deserved but too bad, it's 4v2 now

Trick dropped numbers because he started coasting on his fanbase, not because of the fake swatting thing. League players want to see him play, not fucking H1Z1 24/7 with some stupid subwars on the side. Now he's basically on his way out.

Also I missed that one remark about Bjerg. He draws the biggest numbers of any Twitch league streamer. His streams are consistently between 40~50 viewers, only streamer I've ever seen above that is Gosu during one of his massive marathons.

I saw a 30k to 5k drop after that event, and he's played other games and done that subwar all the time. It's definitely that swatting event.

I don't see Bjerg with those numbers these days, not for the past year. He doesn't stream that much anyway.

Edit: Looks kinda bad for Origen because they got a lot of kills early, but the gold is still pretty even.

Being in the middle of the lane isn't supposed to be overextending. That's why this stupid spell needs to fuck off. Normally Niels should have just died as he deserved but too bad, it's 4v2 now

You're right that middle of the lane isn't over extended, but Niels was up a bit past the middle of the lane without his support so I think he was over extended. And, just in case, I can't tell if the sarcasm in my previous post was apparent or not (no vocal/body cues and all). I totally think that Niels was the one who was over extended and that TP needs to get changed somehow because it feels ridiculous that a situation which would result in a kill for Jinx in just about any other meta ends up with a double kill for origin.

You're right that middle of the lane isn't over extended, but Niels was up a bit past the middle of the lane without his support so I think he was over extended. And, just in case, I can't tell if the sarcasm in my previous post was apparent or not (no vocal/body cues and all). I totally think that Niels was the one who was over extended and that TP needs to get changed somehow because it feels ridiculous that a situation which would result in a kill for Jinx in just about any other meta ends up with a double kill for origin.
Oh right, yeah I agree

Ambition

I go to the restroom and I come back to FW being 4 kills over OG.. lmao

Let's keep giving FW Jinx, i'm sure that'l work out

Edit: Darius is balanced

Top Bottom