• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Nekofrog

Banned
ouch

that whiffed malphite ult set off a HUGE chain of events

even if it had landed, what's the point? it was on a lulu by herself while 3 were pushing up mid

Ambition

This Malph is so bad
KuGsj.gif

I love how these mids with single broken CC abilities are finally viable in pro play. Veigar and anivia were put down as bad picks for soooo long even though they have incredible, teamfight winning abilities.

Nekofrog

Banned
ugh that ult whiff on a solo lulu in botlane completely turned the game around, because 30 seconds later malph didn't have his ult w hen it wouldve been perfect to use it

Neol

NL was shut down hard pretty hard that last teamfight.

After his death the rest couldn't even finish off Niels.

surprised to see kalista get through pick/ban honestly. Niels has proven that he's pretty godlike on that champ and clearly the team can play around her mobility and damage easily.

Because you let Lulu through draft and now this is the only way you can deal with her shit unless fighting a 3000+ effective HP Kalista is your idea of fun.

Ehhh, I'd rather save it for teamfights where Viktor can ult and AoE, Morgana can Ult and stun, Jinx can ult and go to reset city.

Way better to use it on a group, but Flash Wolves positioning is poop.

Leezard

Flash wolves sure seems like the weakest #1 seed. I don't think they would've made it out of groups if they were in anything other than group A.

fw just look really uncoordinated. there was a really ugly fight in the mid lane where NL separates from his team instead of sitting behind his malphite or morg and just gets transmog'd by lulu and becomes useless for the entire fight.

Also really don't get their pick/ban phase. Were Elise and TF really that powerful? I'd assume you'd want to try to ban out Darius or even Tahm at this point considering how powerful both have been this series.

Top Bottom