• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising Deluxe Remastered | Review Thread

KaiserBecks

Yeah that's what people are doing.

Stop telling fans of the OG this new 'demaster' is the same as the original, there isn't anything different, there isnt any bearing on gameplay etc blablabla

Not aimed at you but clowns who keep telling people to shut up.

If you want to consume and move onto the next product like a zombie be my guest.

That doesn't mean we can't voice our opinions.

The only reason I actually want to buy this shitty product is to make a video essay of why it's so trash
But then I'd have to purchase a censored product. Ugh
There are people who enjoy both versions. Get over it.

MMaRsu

There are people who enjoy both versions. Get over it.
Where did I say you can't enjoy both versions? Your fine to enjoy either version.

Don't tell others what to enjoy or what not to complain about.

People who say "stop crying about censorship" need to shut the fuck up, regardless.

Last edited:

Rambone

On Case 4 at the moment, feels good to be taking a stroll through the mall with Frank again. As far as I can tell, new voices (voice actor for Frank is just fine), no scantily clad zombies or erotica shots (whatever). Normally I don't like censorship kind of changes but the zombies that got cut wasn't enough for me to give a fuck and take me away from the core experience which is identical to what I would have had playing the original.

Top Bottom