• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead 2 |OT| The South Rises Again

morningbus said:
Oh man, Valve is gonna get serious with the DLC on this game. If the game is "unencrypted" for you, click on properties. THERE IS AN ENTIRE DLC TAB.
Games with DLC have that tab. It does not mean anything though, I got free DLC content for a game and it showed up in that tab.

Tremis

This man does his research.
i am having a glass of wine and some cheese in celebration! woe to all who rest their heads tonight!

Tim-E

Agent Ironside said:
Black holes all around you.

avyr.png

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Eaten By A Grue said:
Games with DLC have that tab. It does not mean anything though, I got free DLC content for a game and it showed up in that tab.

Good to know, but it opens up the possibility of them handling the patches very differently.

eJawa

would probably like a hook in his jaw for that matter
Half way done decrypting. I'm going to be so tired at work tomorrow, but it's L4D2!

Duki

Banned
i dont think anyone is actually stuck at any point, the decrypt just stalls at certain percentages. let it run for a bit should keep going.

Volcynika

Gotta be at work at 7am (less than 7 hours from my time). But fuck, man, ITS FUCKING LEFT 4 DEAD 2!

I'll just be a little tired in the morning.

Tim-E

Volcynika said:
Gotta be at work at 7am (less than 7 hours from my time). But fuck, man, ITS FUCKING LEFT 4 DEAD 2!

I'll just be a little tired in the morning.

The mindset of thousands right now. :lol

Bebpo

Banned
Like always the decryption takes almost the same time as downloading the actual game. Why do I bother pre-loading this stuff when I get 1mb/s downloads from steam...

Top Bottom