• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO City Undercover |OT| This city has no ports

Berg

For those who have an external hdd, can you recommend me one? Will be downloading LCU but seeing as its 22GB, there's no way it's gonna fit on the internal storage :(. Already downloaded a crapton of games.

When I google, it only gives me forum topics on external hds to use with the Wii, for not so legal purposes :[

Bought this 500gb usb 2.0 at Bestbuy.com
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Seagate...609412&st=500gb external hard drive&cp=1&lp=4

I've had to for 2 months now and no problems. I like it because it has an power adapter.

pdk27

Argggggghh, I set my Wii U to power down after it finished downloading when I left for work this morning. Came home and the Wii U was off but it had only downloaded 38%.

GulAtiCa

^^ Mine did the same thing this morning when I woke up. I'm hoping it's fully downloaded now. Only hour left till I get off work!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Just out of curiosity..

jGulpQ07tzDOJ.png
I'm slipping...

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Well I picked up Far Cry 3 ($30) and Adventure Time ($10) today at Best Buy, so I'm not too bummed about Lego City Undercover being delayed at retail. Nintendo better be glad though that retail-rental stores are so infrequent now, because I would seriously consider renting this and canceling my pre-order if I had the opportunity.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Between this and Fire Emblem, let me just say that i'm glad i'm not buying another Nintendo published game for quite a while. Seriously, what the fuck.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The monolith trailer was revealed in the direct a few months ago. That's where this gif comes from. He's not talking about Xenoblade, and neither were you. See... if we all had Lego City right now, we wouldn't be having this stupid discussion ;)

He's saying X will show up here because it was in the American Nintendo Direct. We are saying that doesn't mean anything because Xenoblade was in e3 2009. And all it took as a huge fan campaign and a massive install base.

Pardon me if I don't trust NoA.

deviljho

He's saying X will show up here because it was in the American Nintendo Direct. We are saying that doesn't mean anything because Xenoblade was in e3 2009. And all it took as a huge fan campaign and a massive install base.

Pardon me if I don't trust NoA.

I think you both have valid points. But NOA doesn't have any more excuses. They can localize it with NOE and sell it digital only if need be.

zroid

Banned
Anyway, assuming NOE releases X (which I have no reason to doubt), NOA will at the very least put it on the eShop. I'm confident there'll be a retail release as well, but an eShop release of a pre-localized game is practically 100% certain.

edit: beaten :>

jet1911

Best Buy just called me, my copy is ready. I went to morning and they said that the game is now supposed to come out wenesday. Will their system allow them to sell the game?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Best Buy just called me, my copy is ready. I went to morning and they said that the game is now supposed to come out wenesday. Will their system allow them to sell the game?
Should be able to. Gamestop sent out an email saying to sell it whenever you get it, and they're usually the strictest when it comes to SDs.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
The monolith trailer was revealed in the direct a few months ago. That's where this gif comes from. He's not talking about Xenoblade, and neither were you. See... if we all had Lego City right now, we wouldn't be having this stupid discussion ;)

Nintendo download speeds promote strife and spread unrest.

My download finished sometime before 6am(PST) and I started at 9:15pm. I can't believe some of you are still downloading. I don't even have that good of a connection compared to some others.

Frodo

Good to hear people are liking the game.

Waiting to see the loading times comparisons between the eShop and the disc versions before deciding which one to get. :)

Roo

Wow is this game really 22GB? D:
Why does it need so much space? it's not really an open world game per se
and it's not a graphical showcase...uhm

Bdub

Just picked this up at retail, and got the Lego figure. Thought I'd have to wait until Wednesday.

I'm in Atlantic Canada, BTW.

Top Bottom