• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO City Undercover |OT| This city has no ports

So...apologies if this has been answered, but has there been any speculation at all that this will come to other consoles? Kind of an achievement OCD whore, so I don't want to double dip.

Read the thread title slowly and carefully, especially the last word...

In other news, I love how almost every Player post in the Miiverse Community has a screenshot!

Read the thread title slowly and carefully, especially the last word...

In other news, I love how almost every Player post in the Miiverse Community has a screenshot!

Thanks Serplux and apologies Jaded Alyx,
I'm stealth reading GAF at work. But thanks for your patience. Going to grab this!

lcu3.jpg

end the pain already :(

This makes me wonder how big PS4 and next xbox games will be, and how long it will take them to download on those platforms. PSN has always been pretty slow, but not Wii U eShop slow.

JDSN

Banned
Im almost counting on a hard lock to fuck up smiles's download, that would break him and turn him into another farhman

Xander51

I'm finally installing as well! Time Remaining is at about 30 minutes, but the bar has been moving so I'm guessing it's conservative.

GrayFoxPL

This makes me wonder how big PS4 and next xbox games will be, and how long it will take them to download on those platforms. PSN has always been pretty slow, but not Wii U eShop slow.

PS4 is supposed to have a tech were you download first level and play while the rest is downloading in the background. Should make waiting for those 40-50 gig games more bearable.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Mine is dowloading, screw having to look for it all over the city and I get 400 points for it so...

Win-win.

So this game is now available for download on eShop, which is great. But if you want to buy a physical copy from ... say, Amazon you'll get this message.

"Delivery of Lego City: Undercover pre-orders may be affected by manufacturer shipping delays . Amazon apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause. "

Gamestop says the release date is Wednesday.

It's also unavailable from Target, Walmart says the 25th, TRU says Thursday.

But hey, you can just buy it from the eShop.

GulAtiCa

Just got home, and still going! lol. But it's at the install stage. Only 20 minutes till I get to play this! I'll make dinner in the mean time.

I feel like shutting my Wii U off for a while when it's finally done. Poor lil guy deserves a rest.

you know after watching this progress bar all night and now a second for install the fact that this game features progress bars on the gamepad while loading I might Wreck it Ralph up in this bitch :|

DaBoss

You could have gone to sleep and be playing it right about now, now you're going to crash. What was the point of staying up? lol

So he can win first prize!
71Xb0N8.png

Seriously though, I hope you guys who endured the download/install time for the game enjoy it. Especially you Smiles and Cries.

NFreak

Wasn't planning on getting this before but now I'm really getting the urge to pick it up at the target B2G1 sale. Itching to play something on my Wii U that's not Runner 2.

deviljho

http://i.imgur.com/71Xb0N8.png[IMG]
Seriously though, I hope you guys who endured the download/install time for the game enjoy it. Especially you Smiles and Cries.[/QUOTE]

Had no idea... I need to stop posting so much gibberish. And I'm not even buying this game for myself.

JoeFu

Banned
Well price is fixed and Amazon didn't ship yet, so I canceled my order from there and begun downloading... Estimated time 20 hours lol....

Top Bottom