• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO GAF |OT2|: Building Dreams. Demolishing Wallets

Kind of want Hoth Han, but I just don't have the funds right now. I splashed out on my wife's Mother's Day gift (Nikon d3200 DSLR) so my budget is shot for this month. then add the fact there arent really any sets I want right now and... =(

Ainaurdur

I ordered one B-Wing. But I was very close to putting a second one in the cart. Decided I should not. One is enough.
Maybe.

Well, Lego.se are offering me the B-Wing for a sweet $338 and the same price for the X-Wing.

So, I wouldn't say shipping from the US would be out of the question, if I wanted them.

I almost bought a B-Wing about 2 months ago when I picked up the 4 modular sets, and decided to pass and got arkham asylum instead. Happy I waited. So excited to build it. I am still going to the lego store tomorrow to see if I can get another han fig if I buy the xwing. I don't know if my bank account will allow it yet though $_$

Frostburn

I caved and bought the UCS B-Wing, just got the normal X-Wing from Target yesterday and haven't built it yet. I have never had any of the Lego Star Wars sets prior to yesterday and now I'm thinking about the new UCS X-Wing.

Hi my name is Frostburn and I'm addicted to Lego

Ordering the TMNT sets through the online shop gets me the Han Solo figure and poster, so that's awesome. Free shipping makes it a no brainer.

ghostmind

uGdxYCt.jpg

fCcYvMo.jpg

Tuvoc

Boo out of stock. :(

I know, right! I ended up ordering a Sith Fury Class Interceptor...and a Storm Trooper keychain. I was so pumped for a B-Wing, too. And I have no chance of getting to the Lego Store tomorrow cuz I gotta work early.

Least I'll still get a poster and a Hoth Han...

/whimper

Shouldn't have waited so damn long :/

I know, right! I ended up ordering a Sith Fury Class Interceptor. I was so pumped for a B-Wing, too. And I have no chance of getting to the Lego Store tomorrow cuz I gotta work early.

Least I'll still get a poster and a Hoth Han...

/whimper

:/

If you go to the store and they are sold out, can't they just do a ship to home order from there and honor the price?

Chuck

Still without luck
Remember guys, you might be able to call your local Lego store and do a phone order for the B-wing and have them ship it to you for a fee. I think $100 orders are like 10 dollars to ship. Even if the store isn't anywhere near you.

Tuvoc

If you go to the store and they are sold out, can't they just do a ship to home order from there and honor the price?

Im working 8 to 8 tomorrow. Dunno if I'll get a chance to call. Plus I already ordered the Sith Fury Class Interceptor. So I'm not totally bummed out, lol. I'll live vicariously through everyones review of the B-Wings, I suppose ;)

Remember guys, you might be able to call your local Lego store and do a phone order for the B-wing and have them ship it to you for a fee. I think $100 orders are like 10 dollars to ship. Even if the store isn't anywhere near you.
Will you sneak in my German shipping address?

Chuck

Still without luck
Will you sneak in my German shipping address?
sorry, can't :/
Damn you eastern time! Totally missed the b-wing haha

everyone should keep an eye out on the online availability of it. I find it hard to believe they would have a two day promotion go kaput in less than 1 hour.

also consider calling the shop at home number and seeing if they can maybe get you one. sometimes they have some that don't show on the site. worth a shot!

Was ready to order at 9pm but meh, it's actually past midnight here in California and my LEGO store is like 5 miles out...

Swinging by there then my LCS for Free Comic Book Day.

Geek swag mode engaged.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
This is what my box of 60 contains:

http://i.imgur.com/Yrj1tWI.jpg

Exactly the same distribution as the reviewer on Eurobricks had.
Glad I found the grandpa then since it is rare and I guess I was lucky to come across the sea captain by chance.

Look like the chic chick will be a toughy so I may not bother. Had a feeling the mechanic was common as it did seem like I was coming across him a lot (or what I assume to be his pirate bandana).

Put together the mini Sopwith (well it's a pretty easy build) and it makes me wish they also came out with a mini VW.

Quick GIS came up with this:
5oCwYI1.jpg

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
After sleeps still no Y-Wing listing. I guess I will have to check back later. Anyway, last night I bought B-wing, Loki's Cosmic Cube escape, and 16 series 10 minifigs. I was gonna buy series 9 as well but they are sold out online?!? WHAT!?! I still haven't seen a series 9 in the wild.... and it appears they are gone....

jpatez34

Neo Member
So I have returned from my May 4th LEGO shopping trip and here is my booty:
20130504125339.jpg

1x Sex-wing
1x Luke Skywalker Key Ring
1x Clone Wars Yoda Key Ring
1x The Yoda Chronicles Poster
3x Hoth Hans
and 4 (no dups) Series 10 Mini Figs (Medusa, Sea Captain, Warrior Woman & Sky Diver)

also here is an update on my SSD Build:
20130504125412.jpg

Bags 1,2 & 3 complete, moving onto Bag 4 which will build the 2 stands and removable "bridge" area.

oh and my local Lego store had this dude smiling at everyone from the front window:
20130504093429.jpg

Top Bottom