• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO GAF |OT2|: Building Dreams. Demolishing Wallets

R-User!

Edit: which store was yours? McLean? Or Woodbridge?

My List from that post before...t

White L-shaped 1x2 "Panel" (3/4 handfull)
Got em

White 1x1plate with modified clip light (little circular tube jutting out from one side of the plate) (large pinch)
None here

And Black of the same piece as above (large pinch)
None here

Trans-Clear 1x1 Plate/Stud Round (large pinch)
They have round not square. Want those?

Yes! A small scoop! About 100-200 pieces...

Dark Bluish grey 1x4 tile with Knob dials and Train Throttle Pattern (small pinch)
None

Red 3x3 Flowers (Sprue of 4) (medium pinch)
None

Green 1x1x2 plant stem (20 pieces)
None

Red 2x3x2 container cupboard (10-20)
None

Tan 1x2 slope (45degrees) (handfull)
Got em

Trans-Clear 1x2 plate (handfull)
Got emO

White 1x2 brick (handfull)
None

I bolded a response to your question, and I mentioned in a post above a 1x2 white sideways "L"shaped piece above: (for sideways building)

Edit: there is a 1x2 Light bluish grey plate hinge piece with finger that joins with the other similar 1x2 Light Bluish Grey hinge plate with two fingers on the end. If they have both of those, than a 3/4 handful of each of those would be good too!

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
I'm filling one cup with what I can get from why you asked for and some other random stuff thrown in hopefully it'll do. We can figure out the rest when I have more time to talk.

gokieks

This guy uploaded full photo instructions on his TIE Interceptor MOC made solely out of parts from 9492 TIE Fighter:

RoqWsy3h.jpg

I think I'm going to have to pick up another 9492 set.

R-User!

I'm filling one cup with what I can get from why you asked for and some other random stuff thrown in hopefully it'll do. We can figure out the rest when I have more time to talk.

We're you going to be able to get two large cups for me or did the keikaku (plan) change? To make it easy for you, if you just mainly fill both cups with the harder to find rarer pieces, than that would be easy for you and easy for me. Less on the bricks, more on the interesting/rare/unique/cool pieces!!

Thanks again!

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
We're you going to be able to get two large cups for me or did the keikaku (plan) change? To make it easy for you, if you just mainly fill both cups with the harder to find rarer pieces, than that would be easy for you and easy for me. Less on the bricks, more on the interesting/rare/unique/cool pieces!!

Thanks again!

I got 1 full for you and started a second and my wife came back..... Twice.... So I grabbed some stuff I want and put it in. I had planned to get three total. One for myself and two for you but circumstances didn't allow it. I can send you the one I made for you and some cash to offset the difference if that works, or we can come to another arrangement. Just let me know.

Calm Killer

I just read your reply. I will go back and grab a cup of the stuff you need. No worries.

ghostmind

Rumored Ninjago 2014 set list:

LEGO 70720 - Air Breaks (Hover Hunter)
LEGO 70721 - Kai fighter (Fighter Kai)
LEGO 70722 - OverBorg attack (OverBorg Attack)
LEGO 70723 - Thunder offensive (Thunder Raider)
LEGO 70724 - NinjaCopter (NinjaCopter)
LEGO 70725 - Nindroid mechanical dragon (Nindroid MechDragon)
LEGO 70726 - Destroyers (Destructoid)

This doesn't mean much right now without context, but if these are legit a MechDragon sounds very interesting.

jpatez34

Neo Member
This IS the droid your looking for!!!

20130527000012.jpg

UCS R2-D2, now my most adorable set.

Also Galaxy Squad will be available in UK stores from the 1st June. WOO HOO!!!!

Ainaurdur

No work tomorrow because of Memorial Day, perfect excuse to stay up late and start building Helm's Deep!

Aww, starts off with Theoden and an Uruk Pikeman.

Forth Eorlingas!

Fred Myers is having blow out sale for Monster Fighter. Ghost train is $55.99, Mad Scientist at $34.99 and $8 bucks for Mummy and $5.00 for the Swamp Creature. I am assuming they are going to stop carry these in preparation for summer stuffs.

Oh Star Wars planets are 6.99, may be series 3 is incoming.

mrkgoo

That looks really good. Now I regret not picking up extra one. My local Brick'n Minifigs have a used one that they are selling for cheap (no Minifigs), I am going to stop by and see if it's still there.

Maybe I will go out and get one! It's a cool looking model and I've always thought the interceptors look way cooler than the classic tie.

Oh man, really bitten by the lego bug. You never really get out of lego, but the last sets I was actively buying was back in the first Star Wars releases. Looking back at the first x- wing, it was pretty crappy.

Q99mkyJ.png

Rrrr... why man put metal ring in Hulk's head? Does man not know Hulk is strongest one there is? Hulk just want to be left alone. Rrrr...

Surprised there is little talk about this. This makes a minifigure sized hulk easily available to everyone now. No more outrageous after market prices if you just want a Hulk to play with. Watch out on eBay for loose versions of minifig Hulk as they could easily be from the keychain and not the polybag. It's easy enough to remove the metal rod and replace the hair with a super common Harry Potter hair or some other black hair (tousled, mohawk, afro, etc). Legs will be stuck to torso too though, but I think it's worth it for an inexpensive Hulk.

I sense a Hulk army in my future.

Gratz! Supported.

rallaren

Rumored Ninjago 2014 set list:

LEGO 70720 - Air Breaks (Hover Hunter)
LEGO 70721 - Kai fighter (Fighter Kai)
LEGO 70722 - OverBorg attack (OverBorg Attack)
LEGO 70723 - Thunder offensive (Thunder Raider)
LEGO 70724 - NinjaCopter (NinjaCopter)
LEGO 70725 - Nindroid mechanical dragon (Nindroid MechDragon)
LEGO 70726 - Destroyers (Destructoid)

This doesn't mean much right now without context, but if these are legit a MechDragon sounds very interesting.
I have Ultra Sonic Raider currently on order. It was on discount and I just had to have it. It's a cool theme and I look forward to these sets.

ghostmind

It turns out the first name on these sets was just a Google translation. The actual names are the second part, so...

LEGO 70720 - Hover Hunter
LEGO 70721 - Kai Fighter
LEGO 70722 - OverBorg Attack
LEGO 70723 - Thunder Raider
LEGO 70724 - NinjaCopter
LEGO 70725 - Nindroid MechDragon
LEGO 70726 - Destructoid

For some background, Zane is a nindroid, as it had been discovered last season that he was in fact a mechanical construct with human memories.

Calm Killer

So I spent over $300 at the LEGO store with VW van, Haunted House and the PAB cups. I didn't get any bonus figs or anything. Should I have gotten something for spending $75 or more?

Ainaurdur

So I spent over $300 at the LEGO store with VW van, Haunted House and the PAB cups. I didn't get any bonus figs or anything. Should I have gotten something for spending $75 or more?
Bolded the part I think might be more applicable.
*LEGO® Iron Man vs. Fighting Drone (item 30167) offer is valid on shop.LEGO.com and LEGO Stores, excluding the LEGO Stores at Downtown Disney® in Orlando, FL and Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA. Offer valid from May 16 through 11:59pm EST, May 31, 2013, or while supplies last only. Qualifying purchase must be equal to or greater than $50 in merchandise only; any applicable taxes, shipping charges, or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. Offers exclude backorder items, and cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other discount, offer or free gift. One free set per household. LEGO® Iron Man vs. Fighting Drone is valued at approximately a $4.99 retail value and cannot be exchanged or substituted for any other item or cash value. Set is available exclusively through this offer; additional sets cannot be purchased. Offers not valid at LEGOLAND® Parks and LEGOLAND Discovery Centers. The LEGO Group reserves the right to cancel or modify these promotions at any time without advance notice.
If you were not at one of the two particular excluded stores, maybe they had already ran out of their stock.

Chuck

Still without luck

Yeah, they might have just forgotten. Go back and let them know and they will probably give you one since it needs to technically be scanned which will put the item on the receipt. I'm fairly certain they won't accuse you of lying. :p

Top Bottom