• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO GAF |OT2|: Building Dreams. Demolishing Wallets

DJ_Lae

Finally got around to going to the new Lego store here - enjoyed it (my daughter mostly for peeking at all the Lego scenes).

Was really disappointed with the pick a brick selection, though. I've never really had a chance to go into a Lego store before, maybe it's always a paltry selection (mostly 2x4 stud bricks and other fat two wide bricks).

neonglow

Finally got around to going to the new Lego store here - enjoyed it (my daughter mostly for peeking at all the Lego scenes).

Was really disappointed with the pick a brick selection, though. I've never really had a chance to go into a Lego store before, maybe it's always a paltry selection (mostly 2x4 stud bricks and other fat two wide bricks).

The PAB walls are that way so they're kid friendly. The bigger pieces are at the bottom and the smaller pieces are higher above. They can't have really small pieces due to small kids attempting to swallow them.

Those are a vast majority of the choices usually, with the occasional gems mixed in. They usually have a few different 1x2 textured bricks (either the grooved ones with the groves going in opposite directions per side), or the ones with the rounded middle dimple.
But if they ever have large plates or windows, ransack it!

EDIT: I am starting to slow process of going through my backstock and taking out pieces for Tower Bridge. I am making a checklist of what parts I need in a notebook. Anyone know of an iOS app that will let me pull up a set's inventory and mark how many pieces I have and then let me know what I still need?

DOUBLE EDIT: As I sort out more parts, I am reminded of the fact that Tower Bridge has a good selection of unique elements, but it is the sheer volume of single elements that will make sorting so difficult. Case in point: 100 tan 1x1 bricks found. 84 more to go for set inventory.

frogg609

IMG_1987.jpg

Finished up Orthanc today (started yesterday). Went pretty fast. Not the most fun build ever, but seeing it come together was great. Lovely piece, and I like how it's taller than any other LEGO set I have.

IMG_1980.jpg

I had these pieces (in addition to the usual slopes and all) leftover. Did I miss something? I went back and checked and everything looks to be in order.

My Wal-Mart has 2 of the Batwing for 35 bucks. Is it really retiring soon? I eventually want to get all the Batman sets, but only have the Mr. Freeze/Aquaman set so far.

Ainaurdur

And really need to decide on a camera to buy soon so I can stop posting terrible phone camera pictures.
Put $200 down on a new Lego set, or a digital camera... It is a tough decision, but I can understand wanting to lean towards keeping the money in the Lego fund. ;)

I had these pieces (in addition to the usual slopes and all) leftover. Did I miss something? I went back and checked and everything looks to be in order.
I'd say it is normal. The bigger sets I have do tend to have a larger number of unique leftovers.

You have to be kidding me. Going through and trying to get all the 1x2 bricks I need for Tower Bridge. I have 63/64 of the light tan ones. Urgh.
Looking at the parts inventory, I feel I will wind up with most of the pieces NOT in MOCs, which makes me feel good. But the parts I do have in MOCs will be of high quantity. The fact that Tower Bridge needs over 90 of the tan 1x6 plates means a MOC or two will have to die for Tower Bridge to live again.

frogg609

You have to be kidding me. Going through and trying to get all the 1x2 bricks I need for Tower Bridge. I have 63/64 of the light tan ones. Urgh.
Looking at the parts inventory, I feel I will wind up with most of the pieces NOT in MOCs, which makes me feel good. But the parts I do have in MOCs will be of high quantity. The fact that Tower Bridge needs over 90 of the tan 1x6 plates means a MOC or two will have to die for Tower Bridge to live again.

Resurrect it! :) Just take lots of pictures of your MOCs beforehand in case you want to rebuild those at a later date.

Resurrect it! :) Just take lots of pictures of your MOCs beforehand in case you want to rebuild those at a later date.

I have posted many a pic on here of them over the last year. The only three major ones are my two modular MOCs (Corner Bookstore and Mansion), and then the Steampunk Airship MOC. I posted them quite some time ago. The Corner Bookstore is approaching a year old at this point, so it is time for it to go. The Mansion was around new years because I had to build something while I waited for Fed Ex to pull their head out of their asses and deliver my Super Star Destroyer (i disassembled Diagon Alley for most of the parts to that). The Steampunk Airship does not have much Tower Bridge in it from what I remember. The only other MOC is the rock formation stuff for the Galaxy Squad battleground. I made one big rock formation, but then hit a wall when I realized that I did not have the physical space to make the battlefield as large and awesome as I envisioned it.

I will hunt down the pics I posted of the MOCs and post them when I finished them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lPnY2NjSjrg

Reposting because it's cool. Am I the only one here that really wants them to have LEGO sets for this movie? I REALLY WANT a minifig of the main girl minifig. :)

I really like the way they made it so it's like a stop motion of real LEGO. They have a lot of the "imperfections" seen in real LEGO. You can see the seams of the moulds, some small nicks and scratches, etc. That decision must have made animation for the movie 10x easier than if they did it the way they have done other CGI LEGO videos.

Cool, I look forward to seeing how your display turns out. And you have now inspired me to go downstairs and start taking apart more of my sets to free up even more space, so I can start working on my backlog of sets to assemble. It's just getting trickier to decide which sets go and which sets stay. Older sets and PT sets have been the stuff getting axed thus far.

If you don't play with them or look at them at least once a month, store them. If you get the desire after seeing a movie or something to remind you, then you can build it and enjoy it again.

So i've started to move sets to work to make more room for my bigger sets at home. The Avengers have officially taken over my work desk.

Hulk isn't there yet because i've yet to free him from his key chain, will do that this weekend. I have Malibu Mansion over on one of my drawers. It's funny because I thought I might be a little embarrassed having them out but I must work with some really cool people because I always have someone stopping by playing with the Quinjet. I have to say the truck that came with Hawkeye is actually a pretty cool little 4 x 4. Whenever I pick up the spidey cycle set I may make that Nick Fury's ride instead of the green convertable thing.

Just one Hulk? :) Nobody plays with my stuff at work. They make comments and ask questions, but they probably just think I'm weird. The Shield 4x4 is a great build. I didn't put any stickers and left the flick-fire things off and it's still looks awesome.

Picked up wizard battle and a creator set on amazon warehouse... is it just me or is the selection on amazon warehouse very stagnant? I always see the same sets on there... I used to be able to find all sorts of great stuff.

I suspect that with the pending LEGO film it's only going to be harder to find good deals on there.

It's not the film. Word is probably just out on Amazon warehouse. Possibly some resellers too (not all of them are bad, just the unscrupulous ones that buy 20 of same sets and leave none for anyone else during a great clearance.)

Nice to see someone focused on the new element aspect. Would be nice if he kept nice spreadsheet of this info too. Can't wait to see more updates.

Yeah, I'd love to have it...but probably too expensive hehe

Eh? It's free. :) Just need to pre-order a video game. You can try to sell the video game afterwards. I'll keep mine though...looks like a fun game.

It has a certain uniqueness to it that I didn't like first but now I've changed my mind. Everyone speaks so well about it too.

But yeah some sets really have that kid playability about them that takes much from the display elements, like the Chima sets - I'm not really into to those yet.

The beauty of LEGO is you can modify the sets. You probably just haven't compiled a huge inventory of spare bricks to do that. Get going and buy more LEGO. :)

Daughter turns 7 on Friday...I think we may end up with three or four of these after birthday shopping is through.

She wants Quinjet and that Hulk set right? Or at least she wants Daddy to secretly buy them, right? Right.

You must really like hot dogs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lPnY2NjSjrg

Reposting because it's cool. Am I the only one here that really wants them to have LEGO sets for this movie? I REALLY WANT a minifig of the main girl minifig. :)

I really like the way they made it so it's like a stop motion of real LEGO. They have a lot of the "imperfections" seen in real LEGO. You can see the seams of the moulds, some small nicks and scratches, etc. That decision must have made animation for the movie 10x easier than if they did it the way they have done other CGI LEGO videos.

Yes! The hood piece she has in that pic looks like it can be fantastic if done properly.

Looking for more minifigs like Emmet and a possible construction theme.

Does anyone have any theories as to why Emmet's eyes are the old style and not the new one with the white pupils?

Chuckie

Eh? It's free. :) Just need to pre-order a video game. You can try to sell the video game afterwards. I'll keep mine though...looks like a fun game.

I don't know if they'll have that deal in the Netherlands. I also don't think I want the game, although I could sell that I suppose. I'd rather bricklink it tbh...but I see the Elrond figure is going for 22 euro in the Netherlands, which seems a bit too expensive for me.

Well you never know... I might do it. I do really want it.

bovo

John Lewis had the best UK price I have seen for the Vampyre Castle, so couldn't resist buying it (have been watching prices for a while) - unfortunately, didn't save any money because ended up buying the Crazy Scientist and Werewolf sets as well!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I feel I've been out of touch with Lego for a while. Haven't bought a set since my campervan troubles.

If I remember I may check out WHSmiths on the way home.

Rootbeer

Banned
castle sets gradually going in stock on amazon. I want Dragon Mountain but I need to stay strong and wait for it to be discounted. I know many are critical over the dragon it comes with but I want it! :p

I used to love the Medieval LEGO sets as a kid, outside of LOTR LEGOs though I don't have anything similar in my collection anymore. I'll be getting some of these.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
That delorean is amazing. Better than the Cuusoo one, but seeing as I'd never be able to put something like that together myself I'll still be picking up the official set. Even though I really shouldn't.

Any news on a possible price range for the Cuusoo set? Will it be hard to come by?

SpeedNut

Started building the Sopwith Camel last night. Some pretty crazy pieces and design methods in that set. The only question I have is has anyone else had a little bit of arc / bow to their lower wing? I was trying to figure out what large panel piece is causing it, once most of the lower wing was assembled it diminished, but I would say it had about a quarter of an inch of arc if you hold the one end down.

rallaren

It is a *terrible* display set. Like, the worst I own. The truck itself has lots of great elements but for some reason they chose to make it difficult to access them.

Awesome ship though-that and its "launching" mechanism are terrific
I think it looks like a set that you can both look at and play with instead of only play with or only look at. I've not really thought things through with how and what to display though.

I'm building the Titan right now and has it been an awesome experience. I'll post a few photos soon. I think you should give it another look if you enjoy theme overall.
That was the thing about it: awesome functions and an awesome build. I've stacked up a bunch of other sets the past 2 weeks so those are what's on my mind currently. I thought I saved maybe atleast 30 bucks on Vampyre Castle but ended up at like 15. I'm really looking forward to build it though. I'd say GS in general is still a priority.

To answer my own question Brick News seems to think it'll be £35. Bit too pricey for my budget when the car itself is so small, may end up having to give this a miss after all :(

I want the minifigs more than anything. Plus, being able to modify the car from the three time periods (1885, 1985, 2015) is a nice little bonus.

MoGamesXNA

Unconfirmed Member
I've recently rediscovered my appreciation for the Clone Wars series and have been considering rekindling an interest in the Lego sets.

Can you guys recommend a Lego SW Clone Wars kit? The bigger the better.

R-User!

I've recently rediscovered my appreciation for the Clone Wars series and have been considering rekindling an interest in the Lego sets.

Can you guys recommend a Lego SW Clone Wars kit? The bigger the better.

My son and I were about to begin building The Malevolence (set 9515), and it looks like it will be a fun build!

Ih done geh mosh beddah den dat!

MoGamesXNA

Unconfirmed Member
My son and I were about to begin building The Malevolence (set 9515), and it looks like it will be a fun build!

Ih done geh mosh beddah den dat!

That looks great. Does it come with the Grieveous mini fig or is that sold separately?

Edit: Answered my own question! These kits are awesome. After looking at some of the older kits in the series on eBay, I've realised that my bank account is going to be taking a heavy hit (worth it though)

frogg609

Ordered Arkham Asylum to get my Hot Dog stand.

Will eventually get the other Batman sets as well, though I'm not thrilled with the Batcave set. Seems sorta lacking, (though Wal-Mart has it for under 60.). What are GAF's thoughts on the Batcave?

Will eventually get the other Batman sets as well, though I'm not thrilled with the Batcave set. Seems sorta lacking, (though Wal-Mart has it for under 60.). What are GAF's thoughts on the Batcave?

Having seen one that a friend bought: I'm not sure I'd buy it at anywhere near full price. It doesn't seem worth the display space for the out of the box version. Might have some good elements to be a starting point for a more intense build of your own if that's your thing.

shadow29

Neo Member
The cave was really meh. Probably the only set this year that I really regretted. I liked some parts like robins bike and such, but its just not worth it at full price.

Yes! The hood piece she has in that pic looks like it can be fantastic if done properly.

Looking for more minifigs like Emmet and a possible construction theme.

Does anyone have any theories as to why Emmet's eyes are the old style and not the new one with the white pupils?

The old style eyes have a lot of attributes that may fit the character. Old style eyes exude simple (the guy seem simple minded), innocence, older (age), outdated / obsolete (old),

castle sets gradually going in stock on amazon. I want Dragon Mountain but I need to stay strong and wait for it to be discounted. I know many are critical over the dragon it comes with but I want it! :p

I used to love the Medieval LEGO sets as a kid, outside of LOTR LEGOs though I don't have anything similar in my collection anymore. I'll be getting some of these.

Listen to other peoples opinions, but listen to your heart the most. :) I want the dragon too, but don't like the flaming chin thing.

Hopefully someone will post the online instructions for that version! Or more angles so I can try to reverse engineer it.

Whoa. Same size and scale of the CUUSOO one too it seems. Very nice work.

If it's the same width and length size in terms of studs, you can see the design tradeoffs on scale. This model is awesome, but it makes the minifig look like a little kid driving the car.

Confession time, which one of you owns this car?

7plG5oG.jpg

Haha. I confess it's not mine. I would use more tiles for aerodynamics. Also I'd use technic bricks because holes make the car go faster according to Homer Simpson.

ghostmind

Well, that was a waste of a trip to the LEGO store. The clueless temp hires were running the place today.

No Galactic Titan on the shelves. "What's that?" they say. I explain its been available from S@H for about 2 weeks now. "OHHHH... well you can order ship-to-store you know." Yes, that is why I drove to the store - so I can order it over the internet like I could have last week from home... So then I ask when they will have it. "Well, we are getting our next shipment on Friday." I then ask if it will be part of that shipment. "I don't know, do you want me to check?" No, I just like asking rhetorical questions in public.

There was nothing else new in the store, so I couldn't find anything to justify the Hot Dog Cart today, though I'm not even sure if they had it anyway, since the display where it was supposed to be was empty.

So I figure, let's not make this a total loss. Do you have the August calendar, I ask? "No, its July" they respond.

At that point I just walk away...

DJ_Lae

Those are a vast majority of the choices usually, with the occasional gems mixed in. They usually have a few different 1x2 textured bricks (either the grooved ones with the groves going in opposite directions per side), or the ones with the rounded middle dimple.
But if they ever have large plates or windows, ransack it!

Windows or single wide bricks were what I was hoping for, but no. They even had wheel hubs without matching tires and the only single wide bricks had the little claw grips on the side. I'd have loved textured or grooved ones instead.

But yeah. Windows and greenery, maybe at some point they'll get some in.

Deefuzz

Started building the Sopwith Camel last night. Some pretty crazy pieces and design methods in that set. The only question I have is has anyone else had a little bit of arc / bow to their lower wing? I was trying to figure out what large panel piece is causing it, once most of the lower wing was assembled it diminished, but I would say it had about a quarter of an inch of arc if you hold the one end down.

Just keep going and don't worry about it, it SHOULD right itself by the end of the build.

If I remember correctly, the cords come into play and tighten/reinforce the wings a little better by the end of the build.

Hopefully someone will post the online instructions for that version! Or more angles so I can try to reverse engineer it.

I hope so. Doesn't look like the creator has posted any building instructions yet. Let me know if you get anywhere with reverse engineering it :)

Well, that was a waste of a trip to the LEGO store. The clueless temp hires were running the place today.

No Galactic Titan on the shelves. "What's that?" they say. I explain its been available from S@H for about 2 weeks now. "OHHHH... well you can order ship-to-store you know." Yes, that is why I drove to the store - so I can order it over the internet like I could have last week from home... So then I ask when they will have it. "Well, we are getting our next shipment on Friday." I then ask if it will be part of that shipment. "I don't know, do you want me to check?" No, I just like asking rhetorical questions in public.

There was nothing else new in the store, so I couldn't find anything to justify the Hot Dog Cart today, though I'm not even sure if they had it anyway, since the display where it was supposed to be was empty.

So I figure, let's not make this a total loss. Do you have the August calendar, I ask? "No, its July" they respond.

Man, that blows. I think I'm going to call my store now to make sure they have the hot dog cart.

R-User!

Wow... Those moments really are infuriating, and at the same time kind of disheartening... Some people just aren't attuned to the LEGO Force...

MisterNoisy

I thought it was okay - I liked the 'costume change' element and the flexible catwalks, and the little drill-tank for Bane is very playable for kids. To be fair, I grabbed it as a 'open box' purchase at Target for $40, so my opinion is a little skewed.

mojiimbo

If you're looking for a specific thing or if you're set on getting a promo save yourself the trip and dissapointment and try calling ahead and spelling it out for them. At the local store calls are pretty much always taken care of and they'll hold an item until the end of the day if you request it over the phone. I've noticed the store will get the promos shipped late or they'll run out early and they can't really do anything about it.

The Titan was kind of a stealth release and could blend in with the rest of the series so I can see why the part timers wouldn't be able to recall it immediately since the local store just first got it last week and people will often insistently ask for a set that's been retired for years or never existed in the first place. It's easier to take note of new products when it's a brand new theme or wave like Castle or LOTR last month. I think shipments here come in on Monday/Tuesday mornings for the sets and then the accessory type stuff like keychains and salt shakers on Friday. The shipping manifest isn't really something the average floor worker would have access to. Yeah, sometimes the store will be on autopilot a bit during the slower hours/days while the A team managerial staff is off after having worked all weekend/overtime after hours or busy doing shipping or something like that.

To be honest I get most of my product knowledge from this thread because of guys like you and to a way lesser extent r/lego and Youtube. Those workers aren't really in the store that many hours a week and that time is spent trying to manage customers, upkeep of the store and keeping shelves stocked and neat. They're supposed to be briefed of "what's new" before they get on the floor but that doesn't always happen. The calendar thing isn't something that's clear immediately for someone just starting. I was surprised by how early the current month's calendar was supposed to stop circulating but it made sense when you think about it.

This isn't meant to absolve poor customer service BTW, just to give some perspective.

ghostmind

If you're looking for a specific thing or if you're set on getting a promo save yourself the trip and dissapointment and try calling ahead and spelling it out for them. At the local store calls are pretty much always taken care of and they'll hold an item until the end of the day if you request it over the phone. I've noticed the store will get the promos shipped late or they'll run out early and they can't really do anything about it.

The Titan was kind of a stealth release and could blend in with the rest of the series so I can see why the part timers wouldn't be able to recall it immediately since the local store just first got it last week and people will often insistently ask for a set that's been retired for years or never existed in the first place. It's easier to take note of new products when it's a brand new theme or wave like Castle or LOTR last month. I think shipments here come in on Monday/Tuesday mornings for the sets and then the accessory type stuff like keychains and salt shakers on Friday. The shipping manifest isn't really something the average floor worker would have access to. Yeah, sometimes the store will be on autopilot a bit during the slower hours/days while the A team managerial staff is off after having worked all weekend/overtime after hours or busy doing shipping or something like that.

To be honest I get most of my product knowledge from this thread because of guys like you and to a way lesser extent r/lego and Youtube. Those workers aren't really in the store that many hours a week and that time is spent trying to manage customers, upkeep of the store and keeping shelves stocked and neat. They're supposed to be briefed of "what's new" before they get on the floor but that doesn't always happen. The calendar thing isn't something that's clear immediately for someone just starting. I was surprised by how early the current month's calendar was supposed to stop circulating but it made sense when you think about it.

This isn't meant to absolve poor customer service BTW, just to give some perspective.

It wasn't that I was angry with the level of customer service I received, as I understand that some people that work at the LEGO store don't spend the time that I do on this hobby, although that said I've had great conversations in the past with some of the "regulars" on staff that are very passionate and knowledgeable.

No, this was just a story of a particular white whale that I have been hunting, and a ensuing conversation chain that left me wanting to bang my head on a wall.

My conversations with LEGO regarding this set, and why it was recalled, and when it was to be released, have been "interesting". Here is a response that I received from Customer Support a few weeks ago, when I inquired about the recall and new release date:

Dear [ghostmind],

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Isn’t it exciting that there are so many new LEGO® sets every year? It’s great to see you’re eagerly waiting and trying to find out about what we’ve planned for the future.

I'm sorry that I can’t tell you anything about 70709 Galactic Titan at the moment. I'm sure it's coming soon, but our new toys are always kept secret until they’re announced in the catalogue or on LEGO.com. That’s because it takes a long time to design and make new toys, and we sometimes need every minute until they hit the shelves to make them perfect. Besides... we look forward to surprising you!

Thanks again for getting in touch. We're always pleased to receive feedback from LEGO fans! If you could take a moment to complete a four question survey by going to the link below, it will help us make sure we are providing the best customer service to you.

[link removed]

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Happy building!

Sooooo... yeahhhhh....

Ho3yiL1.jpg

My history with the Galactic Blue Balls is a long one, and this particular employee did not realize what he/she had gotten into. I'm going to give it another try on Friday, but this time I am calling first.

Ainaurdur

Maybe I am just dreaming too big.
I imagine with a store as specialized to a product line as The Lego Store is, that all the employees should have at least half a clue before they are hired. Then the other half can be filled through training and the first few days of being on the job.

I have recently considered picking up a second part time job, and if I lived close to one, TLS is probably the first place I'd apply for.

But the reality of filling retail positions rarely lines up with my utopian ideals. People get upset, have bad days, then quit. And a position can't stay empty forever, so you must pick from the best of the uninformed masses who submit applications.

I just finish building Warp Stinger and to my surprise I really enjoy it. I was dreading it due to all the negative review here and on the net. I got it for around $23.00 during one of the TRU "sale" so for the price it is pretty well worth the money.

ZjV2oWul.jpg

"I guess we should have brought more fire powers...."

P5eUzUMl.jpg

It's not the best of Galaxy Squad line, but I really like it. I know many complain about the lack of articulation but I think it is better being static. I can imagine how unsteady this would be and I think they want to keep piece count low and the "insect" looks of the mech. I love the bubble insect eye canopy.

8aZiA5Dl.jpg

Red Team really get the shaft when it come to vehicle. I hope they keep the line going for next year and give Red Team bigger ship. I know their team motto is speed but a nice sleek, and long fighter should fit nicely. I really like red Galaxy Squad, they look nice and heroic compare to those sissy baby blue team with giant Titan. (Picking that up next week with Hot Dog cart, someone need to provide lunch for these guys).

hh9lrdYl.jpg

The Bugoid army is growing. I can't wait to add Hive Crawler. I really like the clear red and green theme they have going with the Team Bugs.

I just finish building Warp Stinger and to my surprise I really enjoy it. I was dreading it due to all the negative review here and on the net. I got it for around $23.00 during one of the TRU "sale" so for the price it is pretty well worth the money.

ZjV2oWul.jpg

I also got it on a sale at Target awhile ago. I liked the build and model, but the static tail was a bit of a disappointment, but I guess it's so you can hold and swoosh it. Doesn't feel very swooshable for me though. It's a great display piece.

Motivation for others to get their wiener cart.

Bird, "Mine. Mine. Mine"
5 star chef, "Shoo!"​

ghostmind

ZjV2oWul.jpg

P5eUzUMl.jpg

It's not the best of Galaxy Squad line, but I really like it. I know many complain about the lack of articulation but I think it is better being static. I can imagine how unsteady this would be and I think they want to keep piece count low and the "insect" looks of the mech. I love the bubble insect eye canopy.

8aZiA5Dl.jpg

Red Team really get the shaft when it come to vehicle. I hope they keep the line going for next year and give Red Team bigger ship. I know their team motto is speed but a nice sleek, and long fighter should fit nicely. I really like red Galaxy Squad, they look nice and heroic compare to those sissy baby blue team with giant Titan. (Picking that up next week with Hot Dog cart, someone need to provide lunch for these guys).

hh9lrdYl.jpg

The Bugoid army is growing. I can't wait to add Hive Crawler. I really like the clear red and green theme they have going with the Team Bugs.

I think the Star Slicer left the worst impressions of the bunch - the Warp Stinger was more indifference than anything.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you'll love the Hive Crawler - best set of the entire theme!

Top Bottom