• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 3| Build Hard. Buy Fast. No Mercy.

Man, that new AT-AT doesn't look that much different from the old UCS one. Similar piece count too.

I told myself I'd only bother with UCS releases from here on out but I might have to snag that one as a suitable proxy.

Man, that new AT-AT doesn't look that much different from the old UCS one. Similar piece count too.

I told myself I'd only bother with UCS releases from here on out but I might have to snag that one as a suitable proxy.

Just one? :) I'll get one very soon after it comes out, then wait to see if I can get more later on discount/sale.

The new Lego Movie set I'm most excited for is the Dropship, it looks AMAZING. I don't know if I have space for Benny's ship or the Constructo Mech (though I do want both as well) but I am all about the Dropship.

I was talking to a coworker yesterday about how great the designs for TLM police vehicles are. Bad Cop's cruiser, the jeep thing from the Super Cycle set, and the Dropship all look so friggin cool. They have a real mean look to 'em.

I was talking to a coworker yesterday about how great the designs for TLM police vehicles are. Bad Cop's cruiser, the jeep thing from the Super Cycle set, and the Dropship all look so friggin cool. They have a real mean look to 'em.

I just built that set this morning. The jeep completely outshined the actual Super Cycle. It was freakin' boss.

chimster

so my may the 4th shipment was supposed to come today, FedEx tracking shows that its been delivered but the package is no where to be seen. :(

Hope nobody took it

Rootbeer

Banned
august for sw? this is gonna be rough :( knowing europe already has them really bites.

I should be thankful that I have more of a breather since July is so light... but that's not how I feel :p

Zerojul

June
Agents
Fairground Mixer
LEGO Ideas: Ghostbusters
LEGO Movie
Marvel (GotG, X-Men)
Mixels (wave 2)

I'm potentially interested in literally eveything that comes out in June. It's scary.

Seen on hothbricks yet once again, from the Cantina set instructions :

ZIH84zq.jpg

We don't know what 75058 will be yet, but it's very probably a Naboo-themed, Episode I set. With 6 minifigs so a relatively big one.

USD prices:

75048 The Phantom - $24.99
75049 Snowspeeder - $29.99
75050 B-Wing - $49.99
75051 Jedi Scout Fighter - $59.99
75052 Mos Eisley Cantina - $69.99
75053 The Ghost - $89.99
75054 AT-AT - $109.99
75055 Imperial Star Destroyer - $129.99
75056 2014 Advent Calendar - $39.99
75057 TBA retailer exclusive #1
75058 TBA retailer exclusive #2

Any one have any prices for Aus? I need the AT-AT and Star Destroyer.

ghostmind

I'm potentially interested in literally eveything that comes out in June. It's scary.

ZIH84zq.jpg

We don't know what 75058 will be yet, but it's very probably a Naboo-themed, Episode I set. With 6 minifigs so a relatively big one.

That could be the MTT then, which would mean multiples of those Battle Droids... and a Naboo speeder? Or an AAT vs. speeder set.

ZIH84zq.jpg

Maybe the storming of Theed Palace?

Kyari

My dad came home from a lengthy vacation via Hong Kong today and picked me up a random assortment of bootleg figures. Specifically this set:

11172854856_f1faef880f.jpg

As well as a random Superman and Iron Man, they're pretty neat!

My dad came home from a lengthy vacation via Hong Kong today and picked me up a random assortment of bootleg figures. Specifically this set:

You can get entire armies of those clone troopers. Pretty sweet.

Built my little ... I think it's the Tank Droid? today while working my phone job. Pretty neat build but GODDAMN snapping together that 60-PIECE tread. Uggghhhhhhh

But now I have a little Jango Fett and another Clone Trooper. Grow my army, grooowwww

gsrjedi

The new Snowspeeder seems a bit expensive. It's not a very big vehicle.

On another the note, I just got the new LEGO Star Wars DK book and a bit disappointed that they left many of the new upcoming set out and also left out some older set that got replaced.
edit: they put old set in little picture, I imagine this will get worst when they update the book again in a few years. They might have to make 2 volumes!

What's the new Lego SW DK book?

I kind of want to watch the Clone Wars series just so I can understand where all these characters and vehicles come from. I'm building them and I'm like "So I guess Darth Maul lived and he's got robot legs now. Guess these guys with him look like Jango Fett but they have muddy hands prints on their masks. It this tank supposed to look like it has eyes? What the hell is this giant wheel bike I'm building?"

Had to run to Target and what do I find? UniKitty LED keychain. It was $15.99 which is goddamn robbery for a flashlight keychain in this day and age but I checked S@H and they're normally $13.99 and they're sold out with no return date listed sooooo I grabbed it.

Edit: Sonovabitch Amazon has them for like $12. Oh well, I guess with tax it comes out about even when you factor in shipping. >:T

Starting Grand Emporium. First thought: TOO MANY BAGS! Jesus Christ even the Haunted House had things broken into smaller steps than this and it has LESS pieces. Ughhhh this is gonna kill me.

ghostmind

Whelp...

CRbhXj1.jpg

And apparently the CITY Arctic and CREATOR sets are being put out on shelves at TRU as well. Gotta bump up some of those release dates!

I kind of want to watch the Clone Wars series just so I can understand where all these characters and vehicles come from. I'm building them and I'm like "So I guess Darth Maul lived and he's got robot legs now. Guess these guys with him look like Jango Fett but they have muddy hands prints on their masks. It this tank supposed to look like it has eyes? What the hell is this giant wheel bike I'm building?"
I hated the non OT movies and the CW movie, but the CW series is good, especially the later seasons. I bought the Mandalorian Speeder because of it.

IHaveIce

Banned

Ok where do I get those bootleg superhero figures online?

The Avengers sets were pretty rare in germany around my area and aren't to get except super expensive.

Hahahaha fuckin' Toys R Us. Yeah a lot of the things you guys are putting on your June lists are coming out in the next couple weeks. Start saving!

golem

Just finished Red Five.. looks awesome! But kind of disappointed this is the first lego set in a while that was missing a brick-- havent had that happen in a while. Luckily it was a common piece.

If anyone is awake in the US, S@H has the Star Slicer for $10! Awesome deal for 300+ pieces.

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Star-Slicer-70703?fromListing=listing

DAMN. IT.

I was at TRU earlier and they had this for $46. I thought to myself, "Oh yeah, I need to remember to buy that when I get home." Of course, I forgot, and now they're not only $10 but they're sold out gone forever.

Rushed over to Amazon and they're going for $27, grabbed one and a Crater Crawler (on sale for $13) before the price shoots up.

Top Bottom