• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 3| Build Hard. Buy Fast. No Mercy.

Ryuuroden

Everything is awesome when your building a dream.......MOC

Everything is awesome when bricks are on the scene

Everything is awesome when your house is built of LEGO

Everything is awesome when you can fund your kids college tuition with your LEGO collection (Too long)

Everything is awesome with the LEGO-GAF brick team

Everything is awesome, you will never leave

Everything is awesome, you are here forever

ok bed, work early

LEGO |OT 4| Hot Brick-on-Brick Action!

Gives a whole new meaning to SNOT.

8116695544_71939e741d_o.jpg

Minimalist art. "Randomly placed 2x4 bricks" by Bent Bricks, on Flickr

Didn't see it mentioned in the last few pages, but I receive the newest LEGO catalog for Fall 2014. Haunted House was nowhere to be seen, but Town Hall is still present.

neonglow

Oh, thanks for letting me know that :) I like your site!

Sadly, I found neither polybag today as both of my closest Targets do not have their Halloween stuff out yet.

Thanks! I had to go to 2 different Targets to get them both. Each store had labels for both but only 1 in stock.

Batwing is nicely sized, sturdy and comes with 2 flick fire missiles. It's one of the better polybag sets.
Arctic Scout is very similar to the other previous polybag gliders. Pretty good deal since it's cheaper than a CMF blind bag now.

Batwing

Batwing/Arctic Scout/Seaplane Comparison

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
LEGO |OT4| Of MOCs and Men
LEGO |OT4| Bricks and studs drain our hard-earned bucks and funds will never find us
LEGO |OT4| We're mortgaging OT5 to pay for new sets. -Management

I couldn't help myself this morning. I placed an order for 10211 Grand Emporium to get another white spaceman promo.

"Hi, my name is Ray, and I'm addicted to Lego."

Rootbeer

Banned
Speaking of Santa's workshop, that goes on sale for VIPs in a few days. Now the decision to wait for Double VIP points on Oct 1st or get an extra spaceman.

Experien

Don't have pics but I just got Ewok Village and the Rocket/Groot set for my birthday and I couldn't be more excited! I wish I could build the Ewok Village this weekend but I don't have anywhere to put it! :(

I couldn't help myself this morning. I placed an order for 10211 Grand Emporium to get another white spaceman promo.

"Hi, my name is Ray, and I'm addicted to Lego."

Welcome Ray! It's more like you are trying to save money. Aftermarket price for classic white space minifig is crazy. ~$16

10600500_782580415140036_2768806898230864995_n.png

Minecraft Box art photos

I'm not sure if it's the recent re-enthusiasm for the PS4 version or box art, but I think im actually sold on some of these sets now, price dependent. Definitely interested in the farm set for some of the new food pieces. Dat Pumpkin.

15014863380_73f7a5f019.jpg

Brickset 10245 Santa's Workshop review
Likewise, completely day one for Santa's Workshop. Looks really well built, just need to convince the GF we need one as a xmas decoration now!

I think kids will go crazy over minifig scale Minecraft sets. It's greatly more playable and can mix with all the other minifig sized stuff. I bet this will boost sales of PAB cups for basic bricks over the holidays too.

Call her Scrooge or Grinch if she doesn't think Santa's Workshop is a good idea for XMas decoration. That will work really well. Trust me.

Rootbeer

Banned
Don't have pics but I just got Ewok Village and the Rocket/Groot set for my birthday and I couldn't be more excited! I wish I could build the Ewok Village this weekend but I don't have anywhere to put it! :(

i'm waiting to start on my Ewok Village when I get some time off, which is hopefully soon.

Yeah I don't know where I'll put mine either :) I will *MAKE* room.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Call her Scrooge or Grinch if she doesn't think Santa's Workshop is a good idea for XMas decoration. That will work really well. Trust me.
We do have four modulars up so it should be okay. Partners supportive of interests- they're the best!

I've yet to start the xmas series, but I think this'll be my induction :D

Rootbeer

Banned
We do have four modulars up so it should be okay. Partners supportive of interests- they're the best!

I've yet to start the xmas series, but I think this'll be my induction :D

The only kind of partner worth having! Now if only I had one... :)

Would be nice to not just share the same interests but share the cost burden as well.

Rootbeer

Banned
Cool I guess? Wonder if that is a giveaway with purchase or what?

I think that is the smallest non single minifigure polybag i've ever seen, but I hope they continue with multi character polybags, could be cool for future giveaways

ghostmind

This poly is definitely a special nod to the followers of the Ninjago TV show - I know they have been asking for Dareth since Season 2.

Ninjago MEGATON!

It's a new polybag - with Dareth, the "Brown Ninja"!

p3jElHK.jpg

via Brickset

Definitely something Ninjago fans want. I wonder if he'll end up in sets later on.
I like the nindroid minifigs so if TRU doesn't charge too much I may grab a few of them.

As mentioned, this is a strange polybag because it has nothing to build. I know depending on the licensing, LEGO can't sell some licensed minifigs by themselves (Thanks a lot Hasbro). If it was a promo item, I could understand, but it's really strange if it's for sale directly.

Rootbeer

Banned
Well I'm happy to see more, because so many I've seen make too many compromises one way or the other! I'll admit it's a difficult task to pull off.

Today I received my replacement bootleg Future Force Fantastic Four, all the printing is good on them this time, whew. Glad the seller was such a sport.

rallaren

Wow that steampunk SW and Optimus have me flabbergasted.

I did some building myself today:
5893 Offroad Power
zpd4shc.jpg

Unnumbered bags and unsorted other than bag piles. This took 3 hours. I like the building so far, was more advanced than I thought.

Top Bottom