• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT6| We Only Build in Black. And Sometimes Very Dark Grey.

Rolsen

Neo Member
Mine has this message in the cart screen, stuck on checkout:

PLEASE NOTE: TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and your order may take up to 24 hours to process. If your order qualifies for promotions, they will be applied after we have processed your transaction. Your order confirmation will be delivered after your order has been processed. Product availability may be inaccurate during this time. We are unable to accept phone orders at this time. If you have questions please call our friendly Consumer Service Experts at the number shown at the bottom of this page. We apologize for the inconvenience.

shiba5

Yep, now mine is back to the beginning and a server error. About to give up. I have the old one and wanted the updated version, but it's not worth the hassle.

One moment it's in my bag, the next it's not... Should've just woken up at 8 after this is sorted out... Strongly considering just giving up for now, who needs to pay $800 for Lego anyway.

Rolsen

Neo Member
I said it during Saturn V launch, but LEGO is a multi-billion dollar company, they need to sort this shit out. No excuse to have a website that blows up on product launches.

Just got back from the store... about 28 ppl in line, first 24 got one, too bad for the others :(

They actually glued those rolls on the box to make it a trolley lol, that weight is no joke, you can lift it but you sure won't run far with it :)

Now into the backlog until i make time and space to build and display it!!

I wonder if anyone has gotten one yet. You'd think at least one person here would get one here. This is my first launch; is this how it was for other launches?

Rootbeer

Banned
Alright guys, we have had this kind of nonsense several times in recent years with their site during the release of high-demand items

When are we finally gonna riot on their ass, lol.

Jimbro72

After multiple attempts of getting half way through the checkout process before it locking up on me, now for the past 15 minutes, I can't even log in to attempt to add it to my cart. It's like their website gets worse with each new release.

Koren

I suddenly feel less alone...

I'm under the feeling that not only I haven't been able to order the Falcon, but Lego managed to make my credit card blocked, probably because of successive incomplete attempts at authorization.

O_O

TrojanAg

Well I think I got through because it shows up in my bank account but of course my card fraud went haywire. Had to confirm with my bank. Processing is still going. Not sure what to do. Also, I have received no email. I might be screwed because I don't trust attempting it again.

Koren

I'll be damned...

Now I have an order confirmation by email (more than 4 hours after my last attempt)... after all attempts finished with "unable to authorize".

Go figure...

If I end up with three dozen Falcons, I'll think about people here that can't get through ^_^ Good luck everyone...

shiba5

At least you got an email. I have no confirmation number, no email... just a giant charge on my credit card. I can't even look at my orders page to see if it's on there.

TrojanAg

Yeah me too. The charge is there but can't do anything about it. No order. I can't attempt it again because I might get charged again

Top Bottom