• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
My boyfriend wants to play League of Legends more than he wants talking with me.
Sucks.

You need to communicate in his terms: "This sword ain't coming out of its sheath any time soon if you won't turn that game off. Now get over here and cast ignite on my pants."

Meicyn

Gold Member
You need to communicate in his terms: "This sword ain't coming out of its sheath any time soon if you won't turn that game off. Now get over here and cast ignite on my pants."
Qvo4mWu.gif

RM8

Yeah it is a magical place lol. I'll be back there in October. I really am considering just moving there
I'm considering post-graduate studies over there. Honestly eventually living there doesn't seem like a bad idea :p But I feel like it's something rather hard to achieve right now.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Wow that's good. I don't see why anyone would play a video game over playing with their boyfriend

I'm considering post-graduate studies over there. Honestly eventually living there doesn't seem like a bad idea :p But I feel like it's something rather hard to achieve right now.

I'm going back to school to get a degree in computer programming language. After that hopefully find a job in Japan so I can improve my Japanese language skills. I would love to live in Kasekage or Koshigaya with my best friend he recently opened a cafe.

I would not mind spending the rest of my life in Japan.

Day one of Insanity. 59 left, lol.

For some reason I'm not nearly as tired I was on Friday and Saturday when I tried the fit test just for the lulz. That's probably me imagining things but it's a bit encouraging that I'm not in "kill me mode" right now :p

tell me how it is. i'm like one week before finishing p90x.

it was a failed thing since i skipped some of the exercise in the first month and mostly skipped abs. LOL

RM8

@neojubei: I'd like living in Higashimurayama just so I can be close to my relatives (plus Shinjuku is not too far :p) but man, Osaka was pretty awesome too. For some reason I liked it a ton so I'm not sure given the option I'd choose Tokyo over Osaka that quickly.

In any case... I studied market research, I'm not sure I'm currently in demand over there, lol. My uncle always tell me "you need to be better than a Japanese person if you want to find a job and move over there" - since knowledge about marketing is so local... well, I guess I have a better English and even better Spanish than most people over there, right? :p I'd consider becoming a teacher temporarily but I lack any kind of teaching formation.

@DMPrince: I'm pretty terrified that I might end up giving up, lol.

Insanity is more about getting fit and not really about building muscles, though. I'm okay with that :p
Fair enough, tho I should probably try to do more Cardio since I signed up for Physical Training at school for next year... Not the brightest idea I've had but, hey, a bunch of my friends signed up too and it should kind of pay off!
I signed up because of the hot guys

daripad

I was doing everything okay today, but then I was hungry and saw a lot of delicious stuff in my kitchen. It was worth it lol and I promised myself I wouldn't have cheat sunday this weekend :)

neojubei

@neojubei: I'd like living in Higashimurayama just so I can be close to my relatives (plus Shinjuku is not too far :p) but man, Osaka was pretty awesome too. For some reason I liked it a ton so I'm not sure given the option I'd choose Tokyo over Osaka that quickly.

In any case... I studied market research, I'm not sure I'm currently in demand over there, lol. My uncle always tell me "you need to be better than a Japanese person if you want to find a job and move over there" - since knowledge about marketing is so local... well, I guess I have a better English and even better Spanish than most people over there, right? :p I'd consider becoming a teacher temporarily but I lack any kind of teaching formation.

@DMPrince: I'm pretty terrified that I might end up giving up, lol.

Teaching English or Spanish is a good thing to fall back on just don't get scammed by some of the eikaiwa schools. Koshigaya is about 2 hrs away from Tokyo. I haven't been to Osaka yet but I want to. Next time you go to Japan go to Nikko. You'll love it. It's soo awesome. I'm definitely going back there.

I remember that one summer I tried Insanity.
Never again, lifting weights is giving me more results than Insanity ever did lol.

That's cause Insanity is the most recent fad exercise. And honestly, judging by those commercials, I'm fully waiting to hear about someone having a stroke from it.

Ahasverus

The rush of winning a game can be better than an orgasm sometimes.

Why not both?
3;)

I miss having a thin body in bed with me it's so fun you can make many awesome things. love my bf but it's more because of who he is, as my ideal body type for some action is the opossite to him lol.

And he has good taste in games, he likes revengeance and Dark Souls

Insanity is more about getting fit and not really about building muscles, though. I'm okay with that :p

i know. the only reason i ask because i'm just fat but i managed to work out and lose some weight from p90x but i skipped some because it just went slow lol

Something that pisses me off is that when I work out I put music on shuffle and it's always songs I really like so I end up singing and dancing to da beat :|

RM8

Music while working out doesn't work for me for some reason. Not that it's even an option with Insanity, though :p I don't believe in making working out "enjoyable". I'm up front about it - I don't enjoy it one bit, haha. If I manage to go through this is going to be out of sheer discipline because working out is truly not enjoyable for me at all. Boring and tiring? What an amazing combination for something we all should do regularly :/

I like swimming, though. When I'm done with Insanity (either because I completed it or because I gave up) I might start swimming again :p As I mentioned here, I found a swimming pool real close to my office.

RM8

But loose skin can be fixed, right? I wouldn't let that be an issue if I were in that situation. The guy got RIPPED :O

lenovox1

With surgery yes but then I think about the guy from the MTV my life episode. He had a lot of loose skin and then had surgery. His whole body looks like patchwork.

DarthWufei lost a lot of weight and doesn't have any notable loose skin issues. I think only the people that have those extreme, lost 300 lbs. in a year type of weight loss stories have the huge skin issues.

It doesn't have to be a giant concern.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
DarthWufei lost a lot of weight and doesn't have any notable loose skin issues. I think only the people that have those extreme, lost 300 lbs. in a year type of weight loss stories have the huge skin issues.

Correct, if you pace your weight loss you won't run into excess skin issues. If you drop 300 lbs within a week, of course you're going to have skin issues.

Dany

Banned
I lost 70 lbs and my skin was loose especially around my belly. But it goes away in time, maybe 2-6 months. It wasn't as bad as the fella above but it did go away.

neojubei

Another reason why I don't like those lose weight fast surgeries. If I can get under 200
Next year I'll be happy. It would take a miracle but I want to be at least 150lbs if I can.
Going to Japan as a fat guy sucks

Sai-kun

Banned
:0
I will say I sing anywhere anytime
I don't even think I sing good it's just barely passable but I love singing.

Me too :) I used to be really self conscious about my singing and dancing, but in the past 2 or 3 years I've loosened up enough to not really give a shit what someone else on the train platform might think about me dancing. Music moves me in a way that nothing else in life really does.

RM8

I'm probably not underweight by Japan's standards, lol. I just want to have stamina that belongs to a guy my age and if possible get some definition at some point :p It's something I think I can achieve if I don't get lazy and unmotivated.

daripad

I lost 70 lbs and my skin was loose especially around my belly. But it goes away in time, maybe 2-6 months. It wasn't as bad as the fella above but it did go away.
Really? That's nice, so I can.continue losing weight without worrying much about that. What I'm worried about is my face. It looks very fat though I have lost a good amount of weight (30 lbs). I still want to lose 50 more but at this point I'm crawling with weight loss

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man

I think that's the case. When someone loses a lot of weight with surgery without working out, their skin remains the same. However, when there's exercise and a focus on muscle tone, the skin does reduce. There might be loose skin left, but it's not at the same level.

neojubei

Really? That's nice, so I can.continue losing weight without worrying much about that. What I'm worried about is my face. It looks very fat though I have lost a good amount of weight (30 lbs). I still want to lose 50 more but at this point I'm crawling with weight loss
Congrats on the weight loss.

So who where plays League of Legends?

I miss the league, haven't played since December (my pc died). I have Dragonlife on my friends list but would like to have more gaygaffers. I'll probably fix my pc in a month and I would dive in and play Teemo, Ash and Janna. Man, I miss those champions.

Had a good job interview today, the best part is a dear friend also got the job, hopefully we have the same schedule. I also gained a little weight, which is a nice surprise.

daripad

You could try packing your own lunch, though. It's cheaper and you know exactly what you're eating.
I barely have time to make my breakfast in the morning. I attend school very early and stay almost the whole day there. In the afternoon I have my main course but I have to eat at my aunt's house. Sometimes she cooks something very healthy, but there are other days that she cooks something very unhealthy. It is like flipping a coin in the air.

RM8

I barely have time to make my breakfast in the morning. I attend school very early and stay almost the whole day there. In the afternoon I have my main course but I have to eat at my aunt's house. Sometimes she cooks something very healthy, but there are other days that she cooks something very unhealthy. It is like flipping a coin in the air.
Well, that complicates things :p When there's stuff that you know is a total diet-stomper the only thing you can do is being very careful with portions, I guess.

I miss the league, haven't played since December (my pc died). I have Dragonlife on my friends list but would like to have more gaygaffers. I'll probably fix my pc in a month and I would dive in and play Teemo, Ash and Janna. Man, I miss those champions.

Had a good job interview today, the best part is a dear friend also got the job, hopefully we have the same schedule. I also gained a little weight, which is a nice surprise.
I played it like a year ago, not really my type of game :/

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Playing dead games when #esports has dried up after the season to where they're going batshit over their death #rip #icant #playDotA #nope #playfightersifyoumustespooooooooooooooooorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom