• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iweMH5o.png

Music while working out doesn't work for me for some reason. Not that it's even an option with Insanity, though :p I don't believe in making working out "enjoyable". I'm up front about it - I don't enjoy it one bit, haha. If I manage to go through this is going to be out of sheer discipline because working out is truly not enjoyable for me at all. Boring and tiring? What an amazing combination for something we all should do regularly :/

I like swimming, though. When I'm done with Insanity (either because I completed it or because I gave up) I might start swimming again :p As I mentioned here, I found a swimming pool real close to my office.

I find the key to working out regularly is finding a routine that you enjoy, and do stuff you like while you're doing it. I generally listen to podcasts while weight training and surf the web / play iPad games while doing cardio, and if it starts to hurt too much, I stop. I always feel amazing after my workouts, and find it gives me more energy throughout the day. I've also never stopped my workout routine since I started, since I enjoy it so much. Results are coming a bit slower than it probably does for people who really kick their ass while working out, but after six months or so of regular workout I'm in a place where I'm pretty confident of being able to pull of my hope of being a dancer.

RM8

Yeah, I actually liked chubby Pikachu better. Raichu is such a superior design, though, I wish Raichu would have gained Pikachu's popularity.

daripad

This thread became so nerdy.

Yoshi approves ;)
Now people will say that Yoshi lost that badass record voice for that annoying baby voice.

BeesEight

Lol you guys. Capcom loves us

What the hell is that?!

So who where plays League of Legends?

I miss the league, haven't played since December (my pc died). I have Dragonlife on my friends list but would like to have more gaygaffers. I'll probably fix my pc in a month and I would dive in and play Teemo, Ash and Janna. Man, I miss those champions.

I'd love to get a gaygaf Dota group going. But everyone I show it to hates it. :(

And Bo never returns my phone calls ; ;

Nohar

"Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies", the latest episode of the series, will be commercialized in the West...

... But only on the e-shop.

I'm pretty sure CAPCOM HATES us.

Bladenic

"Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies", the latest episode of the series, will be commercialized in the West...

Um, we're getting the game at least. Count your blessings.

Alrus

Why? They're bringing the game here (and quickly on top of that), would you have liked an AAI 2 situation better?

Mr. F

Banned
I'd love to get a gaygaf Dota group going. But everyone I show it to hates it. :(

And Bo never returns my phone calls ; ;

I didn't hate it, but I find the time commitment to get any good too steep for me...the only DoTA I was halfway decent at was the original Warcraft III mod, haha.

Costume looks funny... But my Crapcom boycott shall remain.

Everyone on GAF was clamoring that the new Revelations game was old school RE, so I bought it to see for myself (used, so capcom got zero money). Annnnd yeah that was not old school RE, at all.

Did not really play Raid mode much either which people rave about.

BeesEight

I didn't hate it, but I find the time commitment to get any good too steep for me...the only DoTA I was halfway decent at was the original Warcraft III mod, haha.

That and there's still no Mac version. Which I find weird since Valve is all about the Mac recently and it's still taking them forever to port it.

But he's in a sailor's outfit!

FYC

Banned

I know the feeling. I'm actually kind of interested in The Sims 3 / 4, but I don't buy EA games :v Maybe I'll go dig up Sims 2. Haven't played one since I was a kid.

Also I have never listened to Daft Punk. *runs*

I know the feeling. I'm actually kind of interested in The Sims 3 / 4, but I don't buy EA games :v Maybe I'll go dig up Sims 2. Haven't played one since I was a kid.

Also I have never listened to Daft Punk. *runs*

For me, RE6 didnt even interest me in slightest after watching the E3 footage and a few trailers.

Dead to me.

DEAD.

EDIT: The only way id give Capcom my money is if an PSN or XBLA re-release of Outbreak File1+2 with server or matchmaking function were made. Or REmake or RE:Zero on the 3DS. Their new stuff can all go to hell, I dont care.

Alrus

You guys forgot about Aerodynamic! It blew my mind as a teenager when I first heard it.

But Discovery is amazing in general (and Interstella 5555 is great too, especially if you grew up watching Leiji Matsumoto animes). Alive 2007 is insane too, I'll hate myself forever for missing them live. (They're not even going to tour for RAM, the meanies T_T )

And I don't like the entirety of RAM, and it's not what I expected, but I still think it's a great album. Plenty of tracks I see myself listening to over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom