• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudull

Banned
From my experiences, I've been dealing with my own depression and anxiety issues, and while it has led to me contemplating suicide several times, my own fears of death and keeping myself occupied always prevented me from going through with it. I've never had the oppurtinity to receive proper therapy or any kind of medication, so I hope I can still keep myself intact, although my family's attitude certainly hasn't been helping.

Menaged

That's like saying chemotherapy masks cancer. Depression is a chemical thing in your brain, we're not talking about just being sad.

I'm really not sure its a fair comparasion. I'm not that knowledgeable on the subject, but I suspect these chemical changes are due to reasons and stuff in your life. Everything is a chemical thing in our brain eventually.

Its kinda sad reading about so many people here considered suicide. I don't think it ever crossed my mind. Maybe just as a thought but nothing serious. I'm quite content with my life

Mark1

Hi guys (and gals? Not sure if many post in this thread), I'm new here, been viewing the forum for a while and have waited for my account to be activated so I could post on it. I consider myself to be gay although I have OCD which has made me doubt my sexuality from time to time. My hobbies include video games (big Nintendo fan as well as a Sonic one, I do occasionally play games on the PS3 and Xbox such as Uncharted (Nathan Drake is hot), Ratchet and Clank and Halo), going to the gym to build muscle, travelling, badminton, and spending time with family and friends.

Hi guys (and gals? Not sure if many post in this thread), I'm new here, been viewing the forum for a while and have waited for my account to be activated so I could post on it. I consider myself to be gay although I have OCD which has made me doubt my sexuality from time to time. My hobbies include video games (big Nintendo fan as well as a Sonic one, I do occasionally play games on the PS3 and Xbox such as Uncharted (Nathan Drake is hot), Ratchet and Clank and Halo), going to the gym to build muscle, travelling, badminton, and spending time with family and friends.

How does OCD effect sexual orientation? Or at least in your case anyway

Dany

Banned
Hey Mark. :) edit: don't stress if you might be bisexual instead of gay. Have you ever acted on your feelings towards girls?

I really need to start dating :(

Me too. Gosh it's been so long, I've been single for 6 years. I had a few intermittent fuckbuddies, some I got emotionally attached to but in vain, and nothing really fulfilling or lasting.

You never dated? How old are you?

I want to see the receips

This is how it's done

receipts.gif

Me too. Gosh it's been so long, I've been single for 6 years. I had a few intermittent fuckbuddies, some I got emotionally attached to but in vain, and nothing really fulfilling or lasting.

You never dated? How old are you?

Uhhh, 23 :( 24 in September.

Been out since last year. Thing that's holding me back are pretty small medical issues that take long to heal and I'm pretty embarrassed about. It really gets me down sometimes. Oh well. Not really the sex I care about not having, I'm not a virgin, although it's been like 8 years since I've had any. Just would like to experience the things you experience when you're in a relationship. Someone telling you he likes you, cliche romantic walks, going away on the weekends, holding hands. Ahhh, would be so nice.

Oh well, someday.

I was trying to study the whole day, but random thoughts just keep entering my mind. I downed a liter of beer in 10 minutes and feel kind of woozy, probably not a good idea. I;m noticing listening to the season 2 OST of Game of Thrones helps me focus. After dinner I'm going to pull an semi all-nighter while playing the OST. Hope it helps :(

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Uhhh, 23 :( 24 in September.

Been out since last year. Thing that's holding me back are pretty small medical issues that take long to heal and I'm pretty embarrassed about. It really gets me down sometimes. Oh well. Not really the sex I care about not having, I'm not a virgin, although it's been like 8 years since I've had any. Just would like to experience the things you experience when you're in a relationship. Someone telling you he likes you, cliche romantic walks, going away on the weekends, holding hands. Ahhh, would be so nice.

Oh well, someday.

Yeah I never dated myself and I am much older than you

RM8

I haven't dated in ages. It takes so much effort to go through everything again... but clearly -not- dating isn't getting me a boyfriend either :p

Sai-kun

Banned
^worth the effort

Also dating is dumb and I hate it!!!

i haven't dated anyone in forever. But I remember it being dumb.

daripad

I have never dated someone in my whole life.
I'm still 19 and I have lots of things to worry about already, so dating is not something I would start doing until I'm able to come out, which is going to be in a long long time (5 more years approximatedly)

Mark1

Thanks guys for making me feel welcome!

I think gingers are perfectly adorable, I love them and I wish there were more of them in the world

Haha, thanks!

Gingers make my knees weak, they *do it* for me. :p and those pictures quite perfectly do it :D

A ginger who bodybuilds?!? Oh HI :)

Haha, I've only been going for a few months, there's not a lot of muscle right now. But thanks!

Sai-kun

Banned
At my age I should be settling down with someone. Sigh

This is sort of my problem with relationships. I think about every person I go out with as a potential person to settle down with.

And then I remember that I'm only 22 and that settling down at 22 seems kinda weird and enjoying the time together for what it is.

But I am just totally incapable of 'casually' going out with someone for just a couple months. I'm weird :]

Ahasverus

Guys how many gay mods we have here on gaf? lol I know it's a weird question but if my memory doesn't fail me I've seen at tleast 2 of them posting around here; it feels funnily good you know.

Just Mumei, I think...

my memory sucks.

Maybe he was thinking of Opiate?
Opiate's not gay. The other gay mod's White Man.

Timeout!!! Where is the bara in this thread ??? HUGE disappointment :p
I don't think much bara has ever been posted in here to begin with.

Reminds me that I need that game... where can I see more in-game screenshots of the costume?

Thanks for the screens dragonlife! The last two are especially nice, it's rare to see such ass detail and a not-completely-flat crotch on a man in games. But the model also makes me think that this gen has overstated its welcome, I want more polygons and better textures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom