• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphinx

the piano man
everybody giving opinions about anal sex... you mean as a top or a bottom? cause I can see Cornburrito having a point if he means bottoming, it's not easy, no matter what you guys say.

That feel when you realize that most of your family are a bunch of assholes
homophobic

My favorite part was when the people in my family I thought I trusted with
coming out to decided to tell some of these homophobic assholes before I could.
Thankfully my father still doesn't know 6 years after telling the first person. He's going to be very surprised when I move to
Washington state and move in with my male room mate (boyfriend) and hopefully have the same "Room mate" for life.

everybody giving opinions about anal sex... you mean as a top or a bottom? cause I can see Cornburrito having a point if he means bottoming, it's not easy, no matter what you guys say.

I mean bottoming of course. Seems like more trouble than its worth.

How can you tell if you've never had it?

I mean I've tried exploring that area on my own and found it unenjoyable. And then of course you have to clean well before.

That happens to me, not only with my family but also with friends and almost every people I know. Very few people accept gay people here, meaning that I'll be better getting out of here before I come out (which won't happen until some years anyway :()
Well it's great that you're eventually moving out, I plan to move out too but not anytime soon.

My favorite part was when the people in my family I thought I trusted with coming out to decided to tell some of these homophobic assholes before I could.
Thankfully my father still doesn't know 6 years after telling the first person. He's going to be very surprised when I move to
Washington state and move in with my male room mate (boyfriend) and hopefully have the same "Room mate" for life.
It just sucks.
My brother and I where at my room looking at the games we had for PS3, he picked up inFamous Collection and said "Dude, this belonged to a homo... shit.. what the fuck man can you imagine?" I just looked somewhere and said "So?" Inside I was fucking furious, I thought to myself "If you only knew you fucking bastard" I took out all my anger by kicking his ass in SSBB a few moments after that.

It's not just my brother, it's my sister and my mother too. I haven't heard anything from my Dad and my Older sister but I wouldn't be surprised.
smh I can't wait to leave or something.

RM8

I've been lucky (and very selective with my coming out decisions). The first time my mother tried to go all "that guy is handsome, huh?"... I involuntarily got the biggest do-not-want face ever and she never tried again. I know there's nothing wrong with that, but for some reason my brain found it uber awkward to talk about hot guys with my mother.

I've been lucky (and very selective with my coming out decisions). The first time my mother tried to go all "that guy is handsome, huh?"... I involuntarily got the biggest do-not-want face ever and she never tried again. I know there's nothing wrong with that, but for some reason my brain found it uber awkward to talk about hot guys with my mother.

Same here. Good thing my mother doesn't do that.

The day after I came out to my Mom, we went to the store and I greeted one of my friends from High School and she said "Do you like him? Because that's what being Gay is, do you even know what you're saying?" I looked at her with a wtf face and kindly told her to fuck off. I think it was the day after that when she said that "Two faggots kissing is disgusting" and that's when I started to space from her.

Rayis

I'm pretty sure my mom and maybe my sister already suspect it, and yes, talking about hot guys with them would be extremely awkward so I'd rather not do it, only my closest friends know it. Also, on the topic of anal, I'd be only willing to do it with a monogamous partner, I'm very apprehensive about it but I know it can feel great so I'd like to try it.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Question on club attire. I am thinking of going out to a club this weekend just to do something and I am not sure what to wear. The club doesn't have a dress code though I don't want to look like a bum. I just bought a pair of Dr Martens boots online just so I don't have to wear my converse sneakers. So what do you wear when you go clubbing?

Question on club attire. I am thinking of going out to a club this weekend just to do something and I am not sure what to wear. The club doesn't have a dress code though I don't want to look like a bum. I just bought a pair of Dr Martens boots online just so I don't have to wear my converse sneakers. So what do you wear when you go clubbing?

I'm not a club guy but just wear what makes you feel good I'd say.

Trigger

Keep it casual and light. You don't want to drown in your sweat.

RM8

uo5Tgjq.jpg

These are amazing. I want a Wii Fit Trainer avatar but... angry blue Kirby :/ I just can't.

bsej87

Hoooooly shit! So, I moved into a new apartment last week and apparently the oven I've been using has a faulty heat switch or some other on it. I was cooking a porkchop and decided to go fix something to drink and realized after only 15 minutes in the oven my kitchen was filled with smoke. I quickly open all the windows, turn the exhaust fan on, and throw the now-charred pork chop out the window. BUT the oven still wouldn't turn off no matter how I turned the knob and was clearly stuck at some insane temperature so I finally had to call the emergency maintenance number and they unplugged it from the wall.

Guys, I was almost killed by a porkchop. I...I need to go examine my life. And grab some fast food now. If there is an afterlife I would have been super salty. "Oh, neat. I was almost done with my PhD and I died in a fire making a porkchop. Thanks, Obama."

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
FF HD won't be till fall.

You should get Xillia sis ;)

Xillia sounds like an std tho. :(

i can't wait to be part of destinygaf instead of halogaf

I wanna be in destinygaf too!

That feel when you realize that most of your family are a bunch of assholes
homophobic

I know that feel bro. :(

So what do you wear when you go clubbing?

If I ever went to a club, I'd wear a mesh tank top with some short shorts. No shoes.

mantidor

David Williams isn't a tease...his (google image search) pics don't leave much to the imagination, anyway. :3

By tease I mean they love to be all touchy with other guys, since rugby is a contact sport I think they become extremely comfortable with it, and when they notice the attention they get from some gay guys, and specially from girls, they go all the way in, it's so frustrating to see haha.

Well a majority of rugby players are....... but these two prob not

I really doubt that.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
By tease I mean they love to be all touchy with other guys, since rugby is a contact sport I think they become extremely comfortable with it, and when they notice the attention they get from some gay guys, and specially from girls, they go all the way in, it's so frustrating to see haha.

I knew what you meant. :p I was just looking for an excuse to mention the hawt nude pix I found on google. :D

Accidentally revealed to my mother I was Bi while watching some news story on gay marriage, and she just hugged me. Then later she started making comments about pretty girls. It was so awkward. I guess it's not really important, but It's a part of me I finally feel comfortable with. and It IS nice to share appreciation of ladies more openly. Kind of wish I hadn't told my mum though.

David Williams isn't a tease...his (google image search) pics don't leave much to the imagination, anyway. :3

Da-a-a-amn. Thank you Ratsky! I must say though he looks a lot better with the shorter beard.

Alcoori

I mean bottoming of course. Seems like more trouble than its worth.
I mean I've tried exploring that area on my own and found it unenjoyable. And then of course you have to clean well before.

I reiterate my comment: you could not be further from the truth. Honestly it doesn't take that much work. You shower everyday, right? Then you can get cleaned everyday.
It takes a little bit being more comfortable with and knowing your own body and when you can/can't but it's not something you have to think about 24/7.
I feel like topping is harder because you have the bottom's expectation of you knowing what you're doing, and doing it well. Also it hurts my knees.

Question on club attire.

I usually just wear a tank top/cute tshirt/cute button down (not the work kind, the going out kind), jeans and sneakers.
To me one of the advantages of gay bars/clubs is that there's no dress code per se and they don't turn you out at the door because you didn't wear black shoes.

Sai-kun

Banned
Yep. Not all of them, but a lot of straight bars have some kind of dress code.

There was a show I was thinking about going to a couple weeks ago and the dress code just said "Dress to impress!" :| wtf i'm just tryina get my dance on

Alcoori

:eek:

That's happens at straight bars/clubs?

Yep, you gotta be dressed "nicely" (ie the straight uniform: button down/pants that aren't jeans) no matter how ugly it is. You also have to have a good ratio of girls/guys (ie 2 girls, 4 guys: forget about getting in).

Every time I go back home, I go to straight clubs with my friends and I am so annoyed by the shittiness of French clubs in Paris. I wanna go to a club to drink and dance and have fun, dressing up is not really my idea of fun. Dress shoes hurt my feet, dancing in suit pants and a button down isn't very fun either. Also, I don't need being read by some ugly ass bouncer and pay a $30 cover charge.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
DR2K: I love you @ your Mirror's Edge 2 avatar.

I'm so hyped for that you dunno. OMG.

Mr_Zombie

I finally started playing Mass Effect 3 so I have a quick question: is Cortez worth chasing after? I'm playing as my main Shepard now (my very first Shepard from ME1 :D) and unfortunately (?) in his story Kaidan is a dust on Virmire now. So I can either stick to my love interest from the first game (Ashley) or come out of closet and go after Cortez. ;)

KmA

I finally started playing Mass Effect 3 so I have a quick question: is Cortez worth chasing after? I'm playing as my main Shepard now (my very first Shepard from ME1 :D) and unfortunately (?) in his story Kaidan is a dust on Virmire now. So I can either stick to my love interest from the first game (Ashley) or come out of closet and go after Cortez. ;)

If Garrus wasn't an ugly alien I would totally go for him, but instead I chose Kaiden since his model is gorgeous. I did like how Cortez just casually mentions having a husband but I didn't realize he was a romance option :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom