• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
I finally started playing Mass Effect 3 so I have a quick question: is Cortez worth chasing after? I'm playing as my main Shepard now (my very first Shepard from ME1 :D) and unfortunately (?) in his story Kaidan is a dust on Virmire now. So I can either stick to my love interest from the first game (Ashley) or come out of closet and go after Cortez. ;)

He is fine. but Liara is better <3

Bladenic

Raphael Sbarge. <3

A lot of people put Kaidan down as boring choice, but Steve literally exists purely for gay Shepards to top.

Lmaooooo spill it. Though his backstory was good, I liked him. I went with Ashley. Would have stayed with Miranda if I could.

Alcoori

I only played a female Shep so I could have Kaiden. I don't understand why you guys think he's boring. I don't think he's worse than any other character on the ship.

Dany

Banned
Space racist Ashely>boring kaiden. He doens't have a lot of substance and a lot of that has to due with the VO.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I only played a female Shep so I could have Kaiden. I don't understand why you guys think he's boring. I don't think he's worse than any other character on the ship.

Exactly all the cast its boring and lifeless. Except Liara that is.

bsej87

Hey, just like in real life!

DavidCry.gif

Mr_Zombie

Kaidan was unfortunate to only star in ME1 (I'm not counting those few whiny lines in ME2) and the entire crew in ME1, besides Wrex and Ashley, was simply not interesting. BioWare improved Garrus, Tali and Liara a lot in ME2 - made them interesting and fun characters instead of just info kiosks. Although Garrus' and Liara's (especially Liara's) changes were a little bit over the top.

I think Kaidan's backstory in ME1 was simply the least interesting. It didn't help that he has this calm, almost monotone voice. I will have to see if he's still alive in my other Shepard's story because I'm sure just like any other character, his ME3 incarnation is better than the ME1 one.

Mark1

In regards to Mass Effect, I quite liked Default Male Sheperd, Kaiden and Jacob (was a joy seeing them shirtless in their respective games)

EDIT: oh what he is doing to that guy's chest is hot.

Alcoori

Exactly all the cast its boring and lifeless. Except Liara that is.
Liara was boring as shit until she became the shadow broker, and even then: BOREFEST.
At least the templar one was badass and I really felt bad for her.

Yeah I guess if you never use the bathroom ever after showering. And your body just magically stops producing any waste whatsoever.

Lol wat?

What are you going on about? Go take a shit, clean you ass in the shower, you're good to go for a few hours.
In all the years I've done anal, I can count on one hand the times where poop was involved. And even then, it was traces and never too bad (except that one time, but whatever, you get over it).

Maledict

Kaiden was much, much improved in ME3 and the gay romance with male shepherd was actually really well done. Partly because it was treated as totally normal and nothing to comment on by anyone in the game which made it rather unique - to the point of shepherd and Kaiden making out in front of a squad of troops right near the end.

I unfortunately killed him in my ME1 play through because he was so dull and then had to use the silly comic gemerator thing to play through with him and Wrex alive for ME3.

Alrus

Went to the Cinema with my bf yesterday, we saw Only God Forgives. What an unpleasant and quite awful movie. I kinda feel bad about making him go see it. Also except Kristin Scott Thomas, every single characters could have been played by anyone, none of them acts (what's the point of having a decent actor as your main role if you don't even make him act >.>). I think I'm done with Nicolas Winding Refn movies.

Should have gone to see the Bling Ring instead, at least it looked fun >.>

Lol wat?

What are you going on about? Go take a shit, clean you ass in the shower, you're good to go for a few hours.

Here's the problem though. I go to the bathroom, and clean in the shower. But since I'm not jamming something longer than a finger up there, anything past a finger length is still dirty.

Bladenic

In regards to Mass Effect, I quite liked Default Male Sheperd, Kaiden and Jacob (was a joy seeing them shirtless in their respective games)

EDIT: oh what he is doing to that guy's chest is hot.

Ugh Jacob is by far the worst character in the series. Certainly out of the squad mates.

When I played mass effect 1 I tried to do a straight Sheppard but couldn't get myself to complete the dialog trees to that end. I did not like Ashley nor Liara so the game ended with my virgin Sheppard.

When I played 2 at release like a year later. I did something wrong with the Miranda/Jack fight and my Sheppard remained innocent.

In 3 my Sheppard decided to come out and ended sleeping with Kaiden. lol.

Speaking of Kaiden, I believe his face model is gay and he is really hot. I found this foto from his tumblr

tumblr_inline_mklgai5R2C1qz4rgp.jpg

Can you guys stop quoting that gif? It's way to... mesmerizing. I'll never get anything done.
It would be different if Bayonetta had a cock lol

Oh my. I had no idea so much of Gay GAF had those kinds of feelings about Mario.
I'm still in shock after seeing her new haircut.
The only hair you should be paying attention to:

dopestuffkmjw7.gif

DR2K: I love you @ your Mirror's Edge 2 avatar.

I'm so hyped for that you dunno. OMG.
Best surprise of E3, next to Wii Fit Trainer.
He is fine. but Liara is better <3
If you prefer a western take on generic animu waifus, maybe.

Sagitario

Aussie rugby player by the name of David Williams.

tumblr_loxnwwUgIu1qa32meo3_250.gif

He's no Ben Cohen, but I find the gifs cute. :3

Cohen wishes he was Williams.

The Wolfman [mah husbando] is perfection:

04-davidwilliams.jpg

20110912-041528.jpg

beautiful-david-williams.jpg

dNaUk%20(1).jpg

o-AUSSIE-RULES-570.jpg

I edited the pics, obviously :p
The hi-res video of him from Gods of Football is NOM NOM NOM.
I remember sharing it with Rez :p

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Why is it that I accept that a straight man would be willing to put his dick in another man's ass for money, but then I question his sexuality when he kisses the guy he's fucking? It makes no sense.

Why is it that I accept that a straight man would be willing to put his dick in another man's ass for money, but then I question his sexuality when he kisses the guy he's fucking? It makes no sense.

It sorta makes sense when kissing is almost always considered intimate, wheras fucking doesn't have to be. Like, people don't kiss prostitutes.

Still recovering from kissing hot guy who has a boyfriend :(

I'm OK but it gets me down sometimes. We've "talked" a couple of time since then (the last times he saying good night/have a nice day).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom